A rant against the whole rating culture of women

Nightwise
By Nightwise in Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family,
From the very beginning when I started doing pickup in 2013 when I was still a clueless and awkward chode (for the record, I stopped that same year due to frustration and never returned to pick-up since then), I never really resonated with this idea that I needed to progress my way towards getting these "9's and 10's". From the very beginning that seemed rather nonsense to me. I didn't see why girls whom society at large would judge them as having a 'more attractive appearance' would have truly more inherent worth and value than other girls. And now, almost 9 years later, I still don't see it that way. I see pretty much every pick-up teacher that I otherwise respect talk about this whole idea of 'getting to date the 9's and 10's', and I believe Leo too has mentioned something about working your way up to these 'higher-rated girls'. It honestly really grinds my gears. Correct me if I'm wrong, but what I think 9's and 10's are supposed to be like in the eyes of most men, are these arrogant. pompous women who put on a lot of make-up, make sure they stay in good physical shape and perhaps get things like breast implants and get cosmetic surgery, and they walk around with an air like they're better than everyone else. I think the primary reason guys would judge women like that as a '10' or '9' is because of their 'can't get me'-attitude. They're playing hard-to-get and acting like they're above it all. Guys see that as a greater challenge and attribute more value to them because of that. And also of course because these women spend a lot of time and attention making sure their physical appearance stays in check. But as for me, I don't want an arrogant, haughty girl. I would (no joke) honestly get irritated if such a girl were to approach me with such an air as if she's already entitled to having me or even acting like she's above me. I would quickly flip the script and just ask her: "Why should I be interested in you? Do you think you're entitled of getting everything you want from men just because you wear a lot of make-up, put on sexy clothes and act all haughty and above-it-all? What do you have as far as character and substance is concerned? Why would you be a good and trustworthy partner that I would want to date? I want submissive and humble women and I only see arrogance in you so please get away" And this is not some kind of pick-up technique to act high-value and entitled myself. I honestly mean what I've just written there. I couldn't give two shits about this whole ego-game that people are playing where they put certain women with certain qualifications and manners of behaviour on a pedestal, as if they're some special goddess or something. I personally look for the goddess in her character. Is she feminine? Is she humble? Is she receptive? Is she submissive? Is she willing to give all of herself to me... THAT'S the kind of woman I would want to date and be with. Do I then not care for physical appearance at all? I do; I'm still a guy. But the kind of physical appearance that I'm attracted to isn't necessarily layers upon layers of paint on her face. In fact, I can find that quite a turnoff sometimes because I don't get to experience her in her raw and pure form, which I can also find really attractive in some women. Not all women per se, but for some reason with some women I just find them genuinly more attractive when they're not wearing any make-up whatsoever. I just love to see them who they are in all of their purity and simplicity. There is something really attractive to me in seeing a woman in her most raw and unpolished form. I also care to some degree about her feminine curves. This is the only thing I notice that my biology can have a strong initial preference or indifference towards. I  prefer her to have big breasts, and I care even more for her having wide hips and a nice, firm, big butt. I don't mind (but not prefer per se) her being overweight (unless it's really severe), as long as she's got the curves in the right places. I also don't mind if she's a little bit older (up unto 60 years old I would say, but this depends very much from woman to woman). Very skinny girls I don't prefer so much, especially if she's got slim and narrow hips and buttocks. I'm the kind of guy who prefers some proper meat on the bones. If she's got those things which I mentioned above, that's nice and all, but I do notice that's just my initial biological kneejerk reaction. I'm very much willing to look past a lack of those physical traits if the girl I'm meeting is very humble, submissive and compassionate, or at least willing to open up and work on becoming more like that. Again, ultimately I care more about her character than her appearance or even my kneejerk biological attraction (unless I'm in a state where I just want get attuned with my primal, raw sexual instincts and go with that, which I suppose can be fun sometimes). Otherwise, I really seek for a feminine, humble and submissive woman. Especially if I were to seek for a long-time partner (which I don't right now, to be fair).   The takeaway of this: Guys, please STOP putting certain women that act all arrogant and haughty because of their appearance on a pedestal! Stop playing these fucking ego games! Look in women for something that's truly valuable: Her character and her innocence. If you want to at times let your raw sexual instincts lead you, that's fine, but even then be aware that you don't let your conditioning of what you think an attractive girl is supposed to look like color your perception. Really learn to attune to what YOU find attractive in a woman; Both biologically and on an emotional/spiritual level. And see if you can connect to other women from a place of compassion and true, unconditional love. See if you can love her not for her body, but for her feminine radiance. If her feminine radiance isn't as much present, then look for the woman in her that would have that feminine radiance. As the saying goes: "If you look at people as they are, they will stay as they are. If you look at people for what they can be, they will become the best they can be"; they will change into that best version of themselves that you already see within them. Seeing it in them will bring it out. Thus, seeing the divine goddess in her will bring out the divine goddess, even if beforehand she was quite the opposite of that.
  • 48 replies