AlwaysJoggin

Lsd with mushrooms

9 posts in this topic

Has anyone combined the two on a trip? I was gonna do it other day but I don’t know if it’s safe 

Yes it is safe.  It's usually called a soul bomb.  I've tried it once, and it was super odd.  It felt like the two were 'competing' with each other.  

i am genuinely curious why you want to mix the two

@AlterEgo any summary of a trip report for an experience like that?

Edited by catcat69123

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

One a tried 4g of mushrooms + 70ug of LSD

The come-up was scary, I had a mind-blowing mystical experience for 3h and then the peak was gone, I was left with at least 9h of tripping, lost sense of time, got uncomfortable, anxious, and had to call a friend in order to not freak out (more).

My mistake was raising the dosage too much.

I had never taken 4g of mushrooms before, only 3g and I thought I know what to expect, I was wrong, the trip was way stronger than I anticipated.

Plus the LSD gave a good boost and made it super long and tiresome. 

1 hour ago, catcat69123 said:

i am genuinely curious why you want to mix the two

@AlterEgo any summary of a trip report for an experience like that?

Nothing notable really.  I believe I took 150ug LSD and 2.5g shrooms.  I don't remember it really well, but I remember there were times when I was acid high, and then the shrooms would take over and I would be more mushroom high.  They alternated a few times like this, before the mushrooms finally started to wear off.  They didn't combine to make a super trip, it just felt like 150ug when I felt the acid, and 2.5g when I felt the shrooms. Super weird feeling. They did not synergize well together at all, I was pretty uncomfortable the whole time, and really just wanted it to end.

This was my only experience, but I have read trip reports where they synergize well and people have had profound experiences.

and vaping a low dose of 5 meo in the middle of a mushroom or lsd trip? The last time I did mushrooms I thought about it, I was on the verge of total dissolution, and that this push would be perfect, but I didn't dare