Preety_India

Trucker protests in Ottawa

38 posts in this topic

I'm not sure what to say about this. 

Is it right for these truckers to protest ? 

So Canada’s capital city of Ottawa has been under siege by a convoy of angry truckers — a two-week running protest, the so-called “freedom convoy” is nominally protesting a vaccine mandate for truckers, implemented in mid-January on both sides of the US-Canada border. 

About 8000 protestors have terrorized Ottawa: blockading streets, harassing citizens, forcing business closures, and honking their extremely loud horns all night. Ottawa Mayor Jim Watson has declared a state of emergency, and Trudeau’s government has deployed hundreds of Royal Canadian Mounted Police to the protests.

The border crossing blockage is putting more stress on the US-Canada supply chain, costing (by one estimation) $300 million a day in economic damage.  

Trudeau in a press release told them to stop blocking the economy and go home. He also warned that they protestors would face criminal charges if they refused to obey. 

Tucker Carlson says that Trudeau is attacking human rights and is vehement in his support for the truckers. 

What is your opinion on this situation? 

imo from what i've heard (which isn't much) they're right-ish because i don't support a vaccine mandate as long as they protest peacefully

16 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

About 8000 protestors have terrorized Ottawa: harassing citizens, forcing business closures, and honking their extremely loud horns all night. 

where did you hear/see that? if that's true then that's not cool obviously. what i've seen looked mostly peaceful and not "terrorizing"

fox news sucks though

Edited by PurpleTree

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

where did you hear/see that?

It's in the news. 

20 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's in the news. 

Please don't trust the "news", they have an obvious agenda, which everyone should be able to see through by now. These "news" channels are nothing "green" when it comes to spiral dynamics. They are pure griefters manipulating peoples good will and working towards the agenda of the very few who fund them. They are pretending to be progressive but definitely are not.

As an example it was like one Swastika waving (by some single lunatic) among all these protesters, and what does the "media" do? Well, start calling everyone involved a nazi etc.

Anyone still falling for this bs must be absolutely out of their minds and pure ideologs.  

Instead you should look at the hundreds of videos of normal people/free journalists filming and interviewing these "truckers" if you want to get a realistic view of the situation.

Im not saying they are right or wrong but the propaganda and lies against them and everyone who critizises the covid/vaccine-narrative has become absolutely ridiculous. 

Edited by BlackPhil

Just now, BlackPhil said:

Please don't trust the "news", they have an obvious narrative, which everyone should be able to see through by now. These "news" channels are nothing "green" when it comes to spiral dynamics. They are pure griefters manipulating peoples good will and working towards the agenda of the very few who fund them. They are pretending to be progressive but definitely are not.

As an example it was like one Swastika waving (by some single lunatic) among all these protesters, and what does the "media" do? Well, start calling everyone involved a nazi etc.

Anyone still falling for this bs must be absolutely out of their minds and pure ideologs.  

Instead you should look at the hundreds of videos of normal people/free journalists filming and interviewing these "truckers" if you want to get a realistic view of the situation.

Im not saying they are right or wrong but the propaganda and lies against them and everyone who critizises the covid/vaccine-narrative has become absolutely ridiculous. 

What's your opinion on the Truckers protesting? Are they right in protesting or should they go back home? Are their claims legit? 

@BlackPhil what's your opinion on Trudeau’s management of this issue? Is he right in wanting to criminally charge the protestors? 

28 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

What's your opinion on the Truckers protesting? Are they right in protesting or should they go back home? Are their claims legit? 

Im not that involved in the specifics of what these truckers are protesting since Im not from canada, nor am I a trucker or anything close to it. But what I definitly have something against are the lies and propaganda from media and governments all over the world regarding the covid pandemic, and the push to get everyone injected with the experimental mrna-"vaccines".

So if these truckers are protesting against this I can fully sympathise with them. I ofc dont think they themselves have the full perspective or all the answers but I can definitly understand they are unhappy with whats going on.

Edited by BlackPhil

Seems to be mostly peaceful protestors. As long as they are not looting and arsoning it might not be too bad. 

18 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@BlackPhil what's your opinion on Trudeau’s management of this issue? Is he right in wanting to criminally charge the protestors? 

I think Trudeau is a corrupt, slimy politican (like most of them) pretending to be progressive but really is only serving his own best and the agenda of those who pay/control him.

Whats going on when it comes to politics around the western world is pure manipulation of stage green people by griefters who managed to get into power due to how our current system works.

Stage green are collectivists and emotion-based people and are therefor very easy to manipulate and control by malicious people/forces if they say the right things and pretend to stand for the right things.

This is something that has to be taken into the equation when looking at all this. Its not as simple as putting everyone and everything into the spiral dynamics model and basing your whole reality upon this (the map is not the territory as Leo would have said). 

Edited by BlackPhil

Canadians right wingers come off way more polite than MAGA clowns in the US

It's actually been very peaceful for the most part (maybe some occasional outliers), not like what the mainstream news has been saying, if you find some online streaming you would be able to see. People are generally coming from a good place and want some kind of solid parameters as to when 'lockdowns/restrictions' can be lifted, and vaccine mandates removed for workers. Because as far as most people have been told, the government/health officials told them things would be more or less 'back to normal' when something like 75% of the population gets vaccinated, well now that they are, things are still not 'back to normal'. Yes the numbers are still maybe considered high in some provinces unfortunately and we're in a public health care system with limited funding. But I think the frustration is that the goalpost keeps getting moved and people are rightfully frustrated by this. Their inability to state a clear parameter and sticking to it as to when things will open up fully is creating this situation I feel. 

Edited by puporing

Truth is love. Truth is beauty. Every frame is a painting. ❣ Nothing but love.

6 minutes ago, puporing said:

Their inability to state a clear parameter and sticking to it as to when things will open up fully is creating this situation I feel. 

Nobody can decide with certainty when the pandemic is going to end. It depends on the number of patients that come in the hospitals or intensive care. 

If hospitals are still facing a huge load, then I completely understand why the government is flip flopping on relaxing the mandates. 

I think (assume) that Trudeau has the best interests of the Canadian public in mind.

I'm not sure if they're right or wrong in protesting against the mandates. 

I'm kinda conflicted here. 

38 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I think (assume) that Trudeau has the best interests of the Canadian public in mind.

I must ask, why do you assume this? Do you know anything about human nature? You think we're living in some perfect fluffy puffy world where all the good people rule? Where the yogis get into power? 

Dont wanna be rude but humanity is not yet at that stage of development. The bigger egos are the ones who strive for power.

Trudeau might look cute and say all the things the stage green crowd wants to hear, but dont judge a book by its cover.

Edited by BlackPhil

2 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

I must ask, why do you assume this? Do you know anything about human nature? You think we're living in some perfect fluffy puffy world where all the good people rule? Where the yogis get into power? 

Dont wanna be rude but humanity is not yet at that stage of development. The bigger egos are the ones who strive for power.

Trudeau might look cute and say all the things the stage green crowd wants to hear, but dont judge a book by its cover.

Why do you think Trudeau is bad? What did he exactly do and what's his gain here? 

Well imo everyone should have the right to protest. The politicians should at least listen to them instead of painting them as right-wing. 

All these labels are pure division in this context. How do you know they are all right-wing? @Lyubov

Trudeau sounds like a dictator to me. But well most politicians have these tendencies. Let's hope they get what they want. They vaccine mandates are pure BS imo. 

@Preety_IndiaImo he ain't bad absolutely, just from my perspective - if I have to evaluate him according to my values.

Empathic Listening would be the first step for someone like him - and not just listening to the ones to push his own agenda. 

Also this whole idea of threatening people and calling them names isn't "conscious" imo. Pure ego - and if you say Ego = devil he's evil :)

Edited by BadHippie

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Why do you think Trudeau is bad? What did he exactly do and what's his gain here? 

I dont think he is "bad" per se, but I think hes a big ego with a selfish survival agenda. If he wasnt he wouldnt have ended up in the position he is currently holding. The most loving and conscious people do not end up in positions of power, because they do not desire such things (unfortunately for us). 

Edited by BlackPhil

9 minutes ago, Yarco said:

You need to balance out what the news is telling you, against real first-hand accounts of people on the ground.

Here's a black business owner in Ottawa explaining what he has personally experienced (spoiler, it goes against the mainstream narrative)

Thanks for sharing this. Same here in Germany. Lmao, just go outside and talk to the people who demonstrate and you immediately realize the media is just pushing division... 

Trudeau is a WEF puppet, as is many politicians around the world. If anyone thinks this is speculative or some "conspiracy theory", I'd be happy to elaborate. I'd encourage all to look into the WEF and their partners, their partnership with the UN, and how politicians from around the world are affiliated with the WEF. This is straight up foreign interference. (See last picture at the bottom)

Klaus.png

Edited by Johnny Galt