supremeyingyang

How do YOU scheme to escape wage slavery?

31 posts in this topic

Skills: Programming, Understand Learning

LP: Build a successful E-Learning business (I'm protyping right now)

Time-horizon: 10-15 years until freedom day

Screenshot_20220212-084907_Firefox.jpg

lol

The only sure way to minimize the chance of people having the ability to take a dump on you is to become a rock star at whatever you do so that it becomes in their best interest to have you around as a friend. Then you can be free, even if you are employed. At least, that is the best kind of freedom you are going to get, you still have to perform and be on point regardless if you are self employed, or work for an organization.

Edited by vizual

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

How do you scheme to escape wage slavery?

Im not a fan of the word scheme, I like to think of it as strategizing. For me, it’s finding a life purpose which is grounded in helping mankind (luckily I have found it), then finding a way to pay my bills with it (difficult part).

depends on your cost of living, but if you take enough action there is no doubt you will get there.

Alternatively, shadow work, freedom from thought attachment, and thus from scheming. 

Otherwise, use Youtube, Tick Tok etc, as platforms for the e learning business, and make sure to stay in front of people for as long of periods of time as possible, every week. Speak with conviction, convince others you know something, which they need to know, or are something which they need to be, to be happy and prosperous. Your con will be unknowingly adopted as their vice. Everyday would be way more effective. Three times a day might the ideal. Plant seeds of doubt with terminology such as wave slavery, as opposed to mindsets of abundance, and then offer a monetary solution to the problem you convinced them of, and don’t help them understand the discord from what was presented, stick to the money maker as the solution. Those listening will be your means of escape. Don’t overthink the content, it’s the staying in front & convincing that makes the difference. The masses seem to be attached to thought as well, and thus are very easily susceptible to this strategy, so let the 10 - 15 year plan go and start today. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

10 - 15 years is too long. Challenge yourself to do it in 5. You can do it. You should already have solid foundations started in 1 -2  years if you're serious and not just messing around.

SpaceX had a rocket in space in less than 5 years. Tesla had a car out in less than 5. Slack started 5 years ago and it has more than 6 million users and it's valued at $5 billion. Instacart started a decade ago and they're valued at $3.4 billion.

An e-learning business isn't anything revolutionary. Stop being scared and take some giant leaps.

23 hours ago, vizual said:

The only sure way to minimize the chance of people having the ability to take a dump on you is to become a rock star at whatever you do so that it becomes in their best interest to have you around as a friend. Then you can be free, even if you are employed. At least, that is the best kind of freedom you are going to get, you still have to perform and be on point regardless if you are self employed, or work for an organization.

Hm I get it. I'm only average in developing at this point and that I need more experience to be a code star. At this point I can either law low and learn or go independent prematurely and roll the dices.

@Terell Kirby What do you want to do?

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Plant seeds of doubt with terminology such as wave slavery, as opposed to mindsets of abundance, and then offer a monetary solution to the problem you convinced them of, and don’t help them understand the discord from what was presented, stick to the money maker as the solution. Those listening will be your means of escape. Don’t overthink the content, it’s the staying in front & convincing that makes the difference. The masses seem to be attached to thought as well, and thus are very easily susceptible to this strategy, so let the 10 - 15 year plan go and start today. 

I hope that's a joke. That stuff is dark

11 hours ago, Yarco said:

10 - 15 years is too long. Challenge yourself to do it in 5. You can do it. You should already have solid foundations started in 1 -2  years if you're serious and not just messing around.

SpaceX had a rocket in space in less than 5 years. Tesla had a car out in less than 5. Slack started 5 years ago and it has more than 6 million users and it's valued at $5 billion. Instacart started a decade ago and they're valued at $3.4 billion.

An e-learning business isn't anything revolutionary. Stop being scared and take some giant leaps.

If you look at the winners, yeah, of course they did extraordinary things. What about all the losers who are way worse off when before? Survivor Bias. It makes us do stupid things, to make it. Don't be afraid, be sure I take action to have a foundation in 1-2 years. I appreciate your concerns, @Yarco

I don't think people took Paypal or Tesla serious in the first years. Education is the basis for our lives, so I'm very very confident that this IS revolutionary ;)

Edited by supremeyingyang

On 2/12/2022 at 8:50 AM, supremeyingyang said:

Skills: Programming, Understand Learning

LP: Build a successful E-Learning business (I'm protyping right now)

Time-horizon: 10-15 years until freedom day

Screenshot_20220212-084907_Firefox.jpg

lol

Well, if you're a good programmer then you can create a few Udemy courses now and if you get lucky you might get good income in a few months. 

10 - 15 years should allow you to build a medium/large educational organization. 

You can milk simple e-learning now and build something better later. Your first business should be something that makes good money in the first year or two not 10 years. Which is entirely possible with your skill base. 

As for me (regarding your question in the title of this post) I'm a university student and do freelance work [mainly websites and I've also worked on a game (for a small company) that is now on Steam, although it's not that great yet].

What I've thought of while thinking about my life purpose:

- I'll probably end up making an indie game (that I'll design on my own unlike the one I've worked on) or a few of them. Although I don't think I'll end up doing that for too long, it probably won't turn out to be my life purpose. But who knows.

- I might write a book about developing siddhis because I think I'd be able to make a better guide than what's out there. Since most of the occult stuff avaible is pre-conventional it might be very refreshing if there was a less delusional way of developing powers available. I'm in the process of becoming even better at this although I already can envision how a step by step guide would look like.

- I've also contemplated creating some sort of educational system since my path is very different than most people's. I've been homeschooled for the first 4 years and had bad grades in middle school and high school. Now I'm doing good at university but the main thing that helped me become more educated was Leo's booklist combined with self help. Although I'm not yet advanced enough to make a guide. 

I didn't take the LP course yet.

Edited by Michal__

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

Well, if you're a good programmer then you can create a few Udemy courses now and if you get lucky you might get good income in a few months. 

10 - 15 years should allow you to build a medium/large educational organization. 

You can milk simple e-learning now and build something better later. Your first business should be something that makes good money in the first year or two not 10 years. Which is entirely possible with your skill base.

Thanks for your reply. You are on to something, that Udemy course idea is a hustle I should experiment with as soon as possible.

I realized that I described my ambition at the begin of this thread not enough as several people thought I want to wait 15 years to earn any money (which is silly); I want to build a business in next 15 years with great e-learning product AND I also want to earn money right from the beginning. How can I know otherwise that I'm onto something?

3 hours ago, Michal__ said:

As for me (regarding your question in the title of this post) I'm a university student and do freelance work [mainly websites and I've also worked on a game (for a small company) that is now on Steam, although it's not that great yet].

What I've thought of while thinking about my life purpose:

- I'll probably end up making an indie game (that I'll design on my own unlike the one I've worked on) or a few of them. Although I don't think I'll end up doing that for too long, it probably won't turn out to be my life purpose. But who knows.

- I might write a book about developing siddhis because I think I'd be able to make a better guide than what's out there. Since most of the occult stuff avaible is pre-conventional it might be very refreshing if there was a less delusional way of developing powers available. I'm in the process of becoming even better at this although I already can envision how a step by step guide would look like.

- I've also contemplated creating some sort of educational system since my path is very different than most people's. I've been homeschooled for the first 4 years and had bad grades in middle school and high school. Now I'm doing good at university but the main thing that helped me become more educated was Leo's booklist combined with self help. Although I'm not yet advanced enough to make a guide. 

I didn't take the LP course yet.

Sounds interesting, especially the part about creating a educational system. My products should be all about giving people the ability to learn; At best people who doing bad in a conventional school.

Can you please tell something about your experience with siddhis?

@Terell Kirby What is your life purpose?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

On 12/02/2022 at 11:02 PM, Yarco said:

I'm inspired by your words, am listening to your podcast now

On 2/13/2022 at 5:08 AM, supremeyingyang said:

@Terell Kirby What do you want to do?

On 2/13/2022 at 0:23 PM, Ulax said:

@Terell Kirby What is your life purpose?

Thanks for the interest guys. My LP is to empower children globally by providing resources to parents that will help them consciously raising their kids .. thus creating a more wholesome society free of childhood trauma. I was recently certified as a Family Life Coach .. with a specialty in parenting. I plan creating courses and a learning center .. as well as private coaching services.

not even a day after the announcement that the forum should be more serious, lil rascals.

well, well.

but i have to give @captainamerica props for finding that sample.. not gonna lie that was very funny

God makes a path for every heart.

FAITH

no thought about wage slavery

only seeking what I want

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com