Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

How To Overcome Scarcity Around Attractive Woman

60 posts in this topic

@Nightwise My concern is more about seeing abundance for good options of woman for myself and other men.

I have some resentment against men and women when I view desirable woman as a limited commodity, which in turn are monopolized by a small % of men. 

I think if more people had a sense that they were able to find a very desirable partner at some point it could bring the world into greater harmony.

@Lyubov I have a university degree but its in biology so I view it as not very useful.

I have some passions I'm hoping that I could monetize, but at this point I'm hoping to gain some insight or find a path that makes sense to me. 

My ideal scenario right now would be learning from another digital nomad who has a business idea that they could teach me and I would essentially franchise their idea, but it may be wishful thinking. 

I wouldn't plan on spending prolonged time (beyond a few months) in any one place. Basically my life right now is about seeking, and although I'm happy with my progress, I would prefer to do what I'm doing now while travelling and having complete freedom and autonomy.

I really like British Columbia, and I'd want to come back to live here at some point. Theres also a lot of attractive woman in Vancouver so my area isnt as bad as other areas for woman 

4 hours ago, Ghost said:

If you want abundance of hot women go to Kiev, Ukraine. 

Walk down the streets in the city centre and you'll see 10/10 stunners casually walking by, you will think you're in heaven. I got a new crush every 10 minutes. It was an unbelievable experience for me. Not only that, they are generally less feminized...

damnnnn . I'm already seeing tickets... what's the best season of the year to go Kiev? ?

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Because he's sending it to me first. Take a number.

Okay okay, I'll take 200k and you can have the rest. I'm losing money on the deal but I'll take it (;

6 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

damnnnn . I'm already seeing tickets... what's the best season of the year to go Kiev? ?

I was there in September, the guide said it's the best season there - not too hot, not too cold. ~25 C° and lot of sunshine.

Using the Tinder passport feature I can talk to lot of girls who live there.(bought a year of Tinder Platinum for 30$ dollars while I stayed there - ye it's cheap as hell there). Even before Russia's threat they were suprisingly open to move to my country for the hope of a better life (imagine now). Though I am not commiting to anyone right now as I am young but I had couple of chicks flying to Budapest - capital of Hungary to visit me.

They generally don't like Ukranian men very much and their country's economic and political situation. Also there is abundance there - I was told that there are more women than men.

I just think back how awesome it was in Kiev, how big the return of investment is to meet women there. Plus they are usually fun to be around, suprisingly educated, so it is not just about their looks.

Language barrier sucks though 

Edited by Ghost

Flying into WW3 to get laid?

Pack a bulletproof vest along with your box of condoms :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

fly to Ukraine only to find a sausage party of Russians occupying the city...
while all the hot Ukrainian girls fled here to the US.

It would've been fun see that.. damn Leo, why'd have to ruin it :D

Bombs are falling, meanwhile these guys are running around the streets of Ukraine hitting on terrified girls :D

Maybe Putin is annexing Ukraine for all the hot girls :P

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just don't be this guy

Ukraine is SUPER SCAMMY and they take desperate guys looking for a girl there for a ride all the time :o

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Right. I forgot about that :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I was there in September, the guide said it's the best season there - not too hot, not too cold. ~25 C° and lot of sunshine.

Using the Tinder passport feature I can talk to lot of girls who live there.(bought a year of Tinder Platinum for 30$ dollars while I stayed there - ye it's cheap as hell there). Even before Russia's threat they were suprisingly open to move to my country for the hope of a better life (imagine now). Though I am not commiting to anyone right now as I am young but I had couple of chicks flying to Budapest - capital of Hungary to visit me.

They generally don't like Ukranian men very much and their country's economic and political situation. Also there is abundance there - I was told that there are more women than men.

I just think back how awesome it was in Kiev, how big the return of investment is to meet women there. Plus they are usually fun to be around, suprisingly educated, so it is not just about their looks.

Language barrier sucks though 

WoW thanks for the info. Very useful

why are we even trying to chase hot women in the first place? why participate in this ruthless value game?

19 minutes ago, AuroraDream said:

why are we even trying to chase hot women in the first place? why participate in this ruthless value game?

What is the alternative? I want to pursue women I find desirable, and part of what I find desirable is beauty.

So we chase ugly women?

why bother eating? why bother showering after passing a turd? 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Bombs are falling, meanwhile these guys are running around the streets of Ukraine hitting on terrified girls :D

Maybe Putin is annexing Ukraine for all the hot girls :P

The first thing he will be doing in Kiev is to put-in. 

In Tate we trust

@Raptorsin7 no man i understand, that's fair, your desires are your desires, no problem.

I've just seen for myself that the domain of chasing women, the possessiveness, jealousy, competitiveness etc, carries lots of darkness and suffering, 

Also many women without knowing this project energy that is designed to hurt and intimate others to attract things and make them feel valuable, and this isn't something i want to participate in. 

with psychedelics ive been able to contemplate some of these things and see them for what they really are and its helped me break free :) 

On 11-2-2022 at 6:48 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I have a limiting belief around attractive woman being very rare, and so I view dating as a zero-sum game. There are winners and losers. But I think this leads to many toxic beliefs, and I don't like feeling like I'm in competition with everyone, i think this divisive and if it's possible to overcome this we would all be better off.

But I don't know how to change my view. It's like I look and see an attractive woman, and then I see a bunch of woman who I do not view as attractive, and it just seems like there's a limited supply of these attractive woman so you either do what's necessary to attract them or you will be on the losing end. 

Is it possible to see all woman as incredibly attractive and desirable? But immediately I think what about crack addicted woman with no teeth etc. 

Like imagine a world where 90% of woman were 9/10's. Wouldn't this be a better situation for everyone? 

Attraction seems relatively straight forward. Attractive woman stimulate us on some emotional/sexual/energetic level and so we are drawn to them. But maybe we could find a way for more woman to evoke the same response as a 10/10 bomb shell. 

It would be cool to hear if anyone has transcended this specific issue, and what that looks like

I have been thinking about the same and I honestly there is no magic pill. You just have to run through your karma; be weird, needy, get it out of your system by acting it out and noticing the neediness in your body and letting it go. Mindfulness is indeed curative. 

In Tate we trust

@Raptorsin7

I find it odd that so many men seem to be stuck in this attractiveness-thing. It's not just about the looks. Relax a bit. See how you feel with people, see how the communication runs, see what you find beautiful in their ways of expression etc. Think with your nose, ears, legs, mouth, chest, throat, hands, fingers and toes. Not with the dick and the brain only. Nothing wrong in thinking with just the dick, there's just so much more in relationships if you're open to it.

You may not think every woman is super hot and beautiful at the first sight, but if the communication and expression is right, the time spent together will be 100x better than with someone who might look super hot but the communication don't work. And that includes the sex too.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@roopepa Yeah I am not saying looks are the only thing, but I view it as a bar. If a woman passes the bar then I consider other factors. I would only be in a relationship with someone who had more qualities then just looks. 

But still there would still be scarcity around an attractive, conscious, loving, graceful, feminine, etc woman.

Learn to appreciate the beauty in everything and all beings. Take an art class. Learn to draw portraits or nudes. Draw still lifes of fruit even. Or just look at art. Notice the difference between the way you really look at an apple in a painting and how you look at an apple you're selecting to eat.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost