60 posts in this topic

@Raptorsin7

Contemplations

- I Am

I Am

“I am” is a thought.

The distinction implied by this thought is:
that I am, vs, I am not.

What is aware of the thought - “I am not”?

Awareness is aware of the thought, “I am not”.

The thought “I am” points within,
to awareness which is aware of the apparent thought, “I am”.

Awareness is not a thing; awareness is being all things.

Awareness is aware of, awareness. 

Appearance requires ten thousand names, while Truth is always pointed to with the very same name;

I

Hold the tongue. Feel the breath.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm It doesn't resonate and yet you keep repeating the same thing over and over. 

It would be great if you posted something and I was like wow that was really helpful and I felt it's significance. And given that's not happening, I don't understand why you aren't self reflecting and thinking of how you can change your approach.

@Nahm I don't know why. I'm not the one offering the wisdom here. Why do you think it doesn't resonate 

@Raptorsin7

So to speak, you are the one offering that it isn’t resonating, thus you are the one who could inspect why. That might look like, “I don’t like it because _______”

There’s no effort, or wisdom here. Wisdom, believed to be something someone has, is a conceptualization of communion. Yet, nothing prevents manipulation, or this positioning. Unless of course, one addresses the discord. 

@Nahm Because when someone says be aware of awareness It points to something and I see what they are saying. When you type I am just confused. I would say you should reflect on why am I so resistant to your approach, and how could you change your approach so I am more receptive 

@Raptorsin7

I can not reflect on resistance I am not directly experiencing, while I am the alignment I am so called experiencing. 

I can reflect on any resistance I am directly experiencing, by listening to the guidance of emotion, in regard to the thoughts. 

Just as you are attracting, so too is everyone else. You aren’t attracting on behalf of anyone else, no one is attracting on your behalf. We are all collectively attracting, and we can all help each other to consciously create.

You are the creator of your reality, and I am an apparition, a mirage. 

The recognition of worrying feels better than blame. Blame is great as expression & releasing goes, especially releasing any discord of suppressed jealousy, yet (in a way) denies one is creating the emotion. The recognition of worrying is empowering, as it points to that I am creating the emotion. 

“Love is more than just a game for two… L is for the way you look at me.” Nat King Cole

The movie The Book of Eli is a rather perfect pairing with Hoosiers & Groundhog’s Day. 

@Lyubov which countries do you recommend in Eastern Europe or consider good ? some of these countries are sketchy and a different beast from Europe. 

1 hour ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Lyubov which countries do you recommend in Eastern Europe or consider good ? some of these countries are sketchy and a different beast from Europe. 

Well, I would say it will depend more on the city. Any of them that has a developed city will be great. Poland, Russia, Hungary, Czech, Baltic states, Romania, even heard capital of Ukraine is great. That's the thing about Eastern Europe. There will be one or two cities in each country that is modern and nice but the rest of the country is sketchy/ghetto. Society will have stage blue/orange vibes with extremely rare green circles in the capital. 

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm If it works then why can't you write 1 million dollars for @Raptorsin7 on your board and then send it to me?

Because he's sending it to me first. Take a number.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

8 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm Because when someone says be aware of awareness It points to something and I see what they are saying. When you type I am just confused. I would say you should reflect on why am I so resistant to your approach, and how could you change your approach so I am more receptive 

LOL

On 2/10/2022 at 9:48 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I have a limiting belief around attractive woman being very rare, and so I view dating as a zero-sum game. There are winners and losers. But I think this leads to many toxic beliefs, and I don't like feeling like I'm in competition with everyone, i think this divisive and if it's possible to overcome this we would all be better off.

But I don't know how to change my view. It's like I look and see an attractive woman, and then I see a bunch of woman who I do not view as attractive, and it just seems like there's a limited supply of these attractive woman so you either do what's necessary to attract them or you will be on the losing end. 

Is it possible to see all woman as incredibly attractive and desirable? But immediately I think what about crack addicted woman with no teeth etc. 

Like imagine a world where 90% of woman were 9/10's. Wouldn't this be a better situation for everyone? 

Attraction seems relatively straight forward. Attractive woman stimulate us on some emotional/sexual/energetic level and so we are drawn to them. But maybe we could find a way for more woman to evoke the same response as a 10/10 bomb shell. 

It would be cool to hear if anyone has transcended this specific issue, and what that looks like

I would rather my son (who is aging into this crapshow called the dating scene) live in a world where 90% of women were morally upstanding. Not like being virgins or church goers but I'm talking about women who don't see men as disposable... which is the fork in the road between all the good and evil we as men experience in dating.

Looks will fade but moral character and similar values last forever.

If you want abundance of hot women go to Kiev, Ukraine. 

Walk down the streets in the city centre and you'll see 10/10 stunners casually walking by, you will think you're in heaven. I got a new crush every 10 minutes. It was an unbelievable experience for me. Not only that, they are generally less feminized...

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

If you want abundance of hot women go to Kiev, Ukraine. 

Walk down the streets in the city centre and you'll see 10/10 stunners casually walking by, you will think you're in heaven. I got a new crush every 10 minutes. It was an unbelievable experience for me. Not only that, they are generally less feminized...

This guy gets it 

On 2/12/2022 at 9:08 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah this is something I have been thinking about a lot and I'd love to pursue. 

The biggest things holding me back are my carefree life style with everyone paid for my parents and low responsibility and not having a clear idea of what I could realistically do to earn enough money to travel with enough money to not worry about finances.

I’d look over how much savings you have     in the bank and also even consider studying if you can. Maybe you can study for a year there intensive to learn the local language some. From there lol just your CV. A lot of jobs are online these days so see what’s available in your current country that let’s you work remotely. Do you have a university diploma? I’d get your education and finances in a bit of working order before traveling. You could always look for jobs in these countries but it’s not really possible if you don’t know the local language. There are opportunities though to get here. I think the student path is a good one if you are young and haven’t finished all your studies yet. 

Conveniently and also coincedentally, I've just written an entire topic on this subject matter

If I were to answer just the question of the title of this topic: Stop putting her on a fucking pedestal! Flip the script and start asking these '10's' what kind of substance and content they have that would make them a good partner and a woman of good, submissive character. Actually mean it when you do this, don't think of it as some kind of technique to display high value.

And i'm dead fucking serious about this. I don't see these "9's" and "10's" as all that special. In fact, I see them as aless attractive usually because the chances are much higher they're all arrogant and haughty because they know they can get everything they want from guys. I'm not attracted to arrogant women, so I would rather have such a "10" to stay away from me if she's acting like an entitled brat. I am not going to reward and condone of such behaviour, and I would be very quick to reject and dismiss her if she's acting all entitled like she deserves it all. 

Again, dead fucking serious: I'd rather get a fat, ugly girl who is very submissive, innocent and pure, than a "10" who is acting all entitled, lofty and thinks she deserves it all. (and honestly, what is 'ugly' anyway? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I personally see ugliness in character; not in appearance)

I actually really resonated with this video from Elliot Hulse where he expresses my thoughts exactly!

Edited by Nightwise

Instead of trying to make the right decision, make your decisions right.