Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

How To Overcome Scarcity Around Attractive Woman

60 posts in this topic

I have a limiting belief around attractive woman being very rare, and so I view dating as a zero-sum game. There are winners and losers. But I think this leads to many toxic beliefs, and I don't like feeling like I'm in competition with everyone, i think this divisive and if it's possible to overcome this we would all be better off.

But I don't know how to change my view. It's like I look and see an attractive woman, and then I see a bunch of woman who I do not view as attractive, and it just seems like there's a limited supply of these attractive woman so you either do what's necessary to attract them or you will be on the losing end. 

Is it possible to see all woman as incredibly attractive and desirable? But immediately I think what about crack addicted woman with no teeth etc. 

Like imagine a world where 90% of woman were 9/10's. Wouldn't this be a better situation for everyone? 

Attraction seems relatively straight forward. Attractive woman stimulate us on some emotional/sexual/energetic level and so we are drawn to them. But maybe we could find a way for more woman to evoke the same response as a 10/10 bomb shell. 

It would be cool to hear if anyone has transcended this specific issue, and what that looks like

Well the easiest thing to say is there are literally billions of women, so you don't need to worry about low supply lol.

The next thing I'd say is while physical attraction is nice and what draws you as the first thing you see, it's not as important as them having a good personality, being developed, and their specific chemistry with you. Once you start fucking and getting into relationships with these hot women, or most women for that matter, you'll find out why. If you're with them long enough their looks will fade from age, or you'll start to lose satisfaction with how hot they are since now you "have" them, and now you want to try something else, or chase the next best thing for the challenge.

It doesn't matter if she's a bombshell if she ends up being a total headache and you don't really want to spend time together. I'd much rather have a 7/10 that has all the personality traits I want, than a 9/10 that I couldn't spend a weekend in a cabin with.

It sounds like you're a bit inexperienced so your mindset it a bit shallow right now only focusing on the obvious stuff that catches your eye. That's ok, but you need to get yourself out there. Once you start to build a history to learn from it will change your perspective. No amount of theorizing or other people like me talking to you is going to change this at a fundamental level.

hrhrhtewgfegege

The most attractive women are rare, by definition. Getting them is a zero-sum game. Competition is necessary.

That's not a limiting belief. The limiting belief is thinking you can't compete.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Like imagine a world where 90% of woman were 9/10's. Wouldn't this be a better situation for everyone? 

Lol.

Yeah, and to get that world requires that men and women below 9s don't breed. Which is exactly why the competition is necessary.

Competition weeding out the ugly people is nature's way of creating beauty. You love benefiting from that dynamic but hate it when you are the one nature needs to weed. See how selfish you are? You want beauty but you don't want to pay the price for it, you want someone else to pay the price.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol.

Yeah, and to get that world requires that men and women below 9s don't breed. Which is exactly why the competition is necessary.

Competition weeding out the ugly people is nature's way of creating beauty. You love benefiting from that dynamic but hate it when you are the one nature needs to weed. See how selfish you are? You want beauty but you don't want to pay the price for it, you want someone else to pay the price.

Yeah but imagine telling someone you're too ugly to breed, people would revolt. I guess the question whether there is a path to make everyone think of themselves and everyone else as 9/10's. 

As long as there's a scarcity view like what we're saying there will be disharmony with dating because one main's gain is another one's loss. 

I'm not saying i'm willing to give up my attachment to beautiful woman for the greater good, but I wonder how much conflict can be resolved if dating was brought into harmony

Survival is finite and will always have a strong degree of zero sum game to it.

If you want non-zero sum, then die. There's your non-zero sum: Infinity.

In practice virtual reality and genetic engineering will enable everyone to be 10s. But not in our lifetime. Till then you'll have to work for that top shelf pussy.

@Raptorsin7  If you do mindset work to integrate an abundant mindset, and work through whatever's in the way of that, in my experience the universe will reflect that back to you.

Of course it helps to create your life in a way that the women you want, will want to be around.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Move to a place where beautiful women are the norm. Digital nomad lifestyle. Join me. So many USA guys thinking they have the best looking women when they are a dime a dozen here in Eastern Europe ? Will literally see physically fit attractive men dating the most average looking women in the USA. The only exception to this is if you’re rich like Leo and have time to go out to exclusive night clubs. You’re playing on hardcore mode if you’re in the USA and want abundant beauty and you don’t have some badass job or some inner connections. Stop playing games. You aren’t going to think your way to abundance like some BS puas teach. Just like you aren’t going to think a million into your bank account. You are either rich or you aren’t. You can either skip from beautiful girl to beautiful girl and not worrying about it or you can’t. Your environment is super foundational and if you are in a country where women don’t put a ton of effort into their looks then good luck fighting over the top shelf that you and like 1000 guys are dming at a time. 

Edited by Lyubov

@Raptorsin7 I have transcended supposed competition often in many areas of life. One of the main keys to doing this is realizing none of this is "real". What you call "your life" is a dream you are constructing. Objective reality isn't fixed. It's very malleable. Work to align your beliefs with what you desire.

Edited by Matthew85

@Lyubov how easy/hard is it to live in Eastern Europe compared to the US ? The closest I've been to Eastern Europe is Istanbul/Turkey. 

2 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

@Lyubov how easy/hard is it to live in Eastern Europe compared to the US ? The closest I've been to Eastern Europe is Istanbul/Turkey. 

Not that hard at all. I wouldn’t do it if you are like OLD though. Hospitals aren’t as amazing as say the US but if you are in your 20-40s you’ll be just fine. Plenty of language schools to study the local language by day and it’s not a op expensive. It will take some adjusting if you don’t like traveling but if you like traveling I’d say it’s amazing. Having been to Asia id say Eastern Europe is easier to adjust to. 

12 hours ago, Lyubov said:

Move to a place where beautiful women are the norm. Digital nomad lifestyle. Join me.

Yeah this is something I have been thinking about a lot and I'd love to pursue. 

The biggest things holding me back are my carefree life style with everyone paid for my parents and low responsibility and not having a clear idea of what I could realistically do to earn enough money to travel with enough money to not worry about finances.

13 hours ago, flowboy said:

If you do mindset work to integrate an abundant mindset, and work through whatever's in the way of that, in my experience the universe will reflect that back to you.

Do you think it's just a matter of belief, or is there some relationship with emotions and energetics that affect our perception?

I've been listening to music that puts me in a very masculine mindset and i've noticed that my view and perception of dating and woman changes when I'm in that state

10 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Raptorsin7 I have transcended supposed competition often in many areas of life. One of the main keys to doing this is realizing none of this is "real". What you call "your life" is a dream you are constructing. Objective reality isn't fixed. It's very malleable. Work to align your beliefs with what you desire.

I understand that on an intellectual level, but i struggle seeing how to make it actual.

Like my beliefs around wealth creating are my dream, but can I change my beliefs and manifest a billion dollars within a snap of a finger, idk?

How do you suggest aligning beliefs with what you desire

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Do you think it's just a matter of belief, or is there some relationship with emotions and energetics that affect our perception?

Good mindset work includes all of those things.

It's called mindset but the mind part is the least important, paradoxically ;)

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

Contemplations.

The Dreamboard….

Be realistic to what is, so to speak, to ‘where you’re at’, or, what is ‘true for you’. Bypassing, vs inspecting and understanding beliefs and any discord therein which arises - does not ‘work’. Do not write “$1,000,000” and “my own island” on your board and hold the expectation for it to manifest, if in earnestly and sincerely, you believe this is not possible. Start simply with something smaller. To ‘test it out’, write something far less significant to you. This might be elephants, cardboard, or key rings. Anything which there is little to no attachment with / to. Something which when thought of, feels free & easy to you. Write that on the board - and you’re done. Then bring focus to perception & feeling through out your day as you experience the ever-playful universe ‘showing you’, appearing as - being - that which you wrote.

Attraction is very straightforward. And then there are self referential thoughts, and thoughts that how you feel is because of ‘how it is’, justifying shortage & lack thinking, etc. Separate self thoughts, objectifying people, etc. It’s the projection of the discord between you and source. There isn’t actually anything holding you back. 

The emotional scale

Dreamboard works for relationships too.

The difference lies in the ‘consciously’, of consciously creating. The universe is being me and you, isn’t it so? It be’s them too. Take a moment to reflect on past relationships. What resonated, what didn’t? What was fun & easy, what was difficult? What did I attract, and why?

The universe is the only teacher. Words can only point to what is ineffably already guiding. One must listen to feeling, and ‘go and see’.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm What's stopping you? If it's as simple as you describe, then simply write it on the board and let it go. I'll let you know when I get it

@Raptorsin7

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

Just as you are attracting, so too is everyone else. You aren’t attracting on behalf of anyone else, no one is attracting on your behalf. We are all collectively attracting, and we can all help each other to consciously create.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE