Intraplanetary

Islam is peaceful religion?

104 posts in this topic

@Epikur islam is not about killing gays and killing appostates.athiest make it as if islam is only about killing gays and appostate.its much more than that.one of the big thing is that it ended my solipsism.and i am happy now without doing a single minute of meditation.earlier i was non islamic and i was suicidal.i had to do meditation or i am at the limit of my depression and i was in danger of killing myself.now with returning to islam ,i am happy without doing a single minute of meditation.i am more happy than when i was practicing kriya yoga

5 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur islam is not about killing gays and killing appostates.athiest make it as if islam is only about killing gays and appostate.its much more than that.one of the big thing is that it ended my solipsism.and i am happy now without doing a single minute of meditation.earlier i was non islamic and i was suicidal.i had to do meditation or i am at the limit of my depression and i was in danger of killing myself.now with returning to islam ,i am happy without doing a single minute of meditation.i am more happy than when i was practicing kriya yoga

Well Muhammed I heard was also suicidal. Then he created a religion that solved a lot of his problems for example sexual desires. He could for example just marry the wife of his son in law. It is amazing.

Being suicidial is normal. Life has no meaning. It is the only relevant question of philosophy.

In  a cannibal culture eating humans is normal. So you could argue that cannibalism worked for some people.

Of course Nazism worked for a lot of people too. In the Ukraine they are heroes for some.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=daniel+haqiqatjou+gays+apostates
Politically Incorrect about LGBT w/ Daniel Haqiqatjou [Pt. 4]

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur feminism backfired.sexual revolution backfired.lets see if lgbt backfire or not.

About killing appostate, free speech doesnot exist anywhere.if u speak up against usa u will be assasinated.julien assenge is imprisoned.snowden fled to russia to prevent getting killed.those who speak up against usa ,their bank account will be freezed.they will be in no fly list.freedome of speech exist in no society including usa .if u speak up against leo your thread will be blocked , free speach does not exist in this forum.

Just now, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur feminism backfired.sexual revolution backfired.lets see if lgbt backfire or not.

About killing appostate, free speech doesnot exist anywhere.if u speak up against usa u will be assasinated.julien assenge is imprisoned.snowden fled to russia to prevent getting killed.those who speak up against usa ,their bank account will be freezed.they will be in no fly list.freedome of speech exist in no society including usa .if u speak up against leo your thread will be blocked , free speach does not exist in this forum.

I agree.

That is why I guess you can call becoming immoral, cannibal, terrorist, nazi is ok and call it peaceful.

Yeah feminism really backfired on the west. Women rights should be more like in orthodox Islamic countries /s

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

The following is my two cents.

I'd start my enquiry into answering that question by saying:

It depends what you mean by islam.

I'd first question.

Is there an essence to Islam? Might I simply say Islam is an arbitrary conceptual category.

Perhaps, I might then say, What do people generally mean when they refer to islam?

I might then look at people in different countries and look at what they generally mean when they refer to islam.

-----------

Personally, I'd then probably embark upon a sociological exploration of why people describe Islam in the way they do, and how they relate to islam in their personal lives.

I really like internal family systems Therapy (IFS), and it is the theory which I base my theory of mind in.

So, I would likely read about the history of Islam, and the contemporary literature on practice of Islam. Then understand it through the lens of IFS.

--------------------

However, I'm pretty dyslexic, so I can't read reliably. So, when you read, I would like you to read with gratitude ;).

Edited by Ulax
Spelling

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

14 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I don't think these two things backfired. I believe backfiring is part of the nature of progress. I ground this in my belief in the Hegelian dialectic of historical change.

My understanding is the Heg. dialectic of historical change works in the following way.

Progress/ change always occurs in the following way:

Thesis-> Antithesis -> Synthesis.

Thesis = New idea permeates culture/ society. I.e. Lots more rights for women

Antithesis = Polarised reaction to the thesis permeates culture/ society. I.e. The rights of women have gone too far.

Synthesis = Culture/ society is permeated by a compromise between the thesis and antithesis. I.e. Some of the new rights to women are tweaked or revoked, and new rights for women are made with more understanding of their impact on men.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

16 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

I think that regulation is needed to maintain the social structures of the society. If not it will be chaos. if I declare free speech at my home while my children shame me baselessly for not buying them candy and making my neighbors know how we struggle at getting finances done, then there is a problem. this is the same thing done by governments;taking care of their children(us). 

we are talking about the degrees of free speech where it is completely regulated like in fundamentalist communities to the free speech prevalent in scandinavian context. this is a spectrum.

it is like freedom. true freedom doesn't exist in the material world. we will always be limited in physical , material ,socio- cultural constraints . we will even be limited by our bodies, physics. but, there is a vast difference between being jailed in a no man's land vs. a free NYC fashion designer.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

@itachi uchiha

while the creator of the video regarding pedophilia had a good presentation and reasoning skills. I was hoping that the information was incorrect but it actually is correct and interpreted as okay.

I did not find it sufficient in redeeming Muhammad. and the more I researched about Muhammad, the more I am convinced he is not morally perfect. 

To me Muhammad and Jesus are different. Even the followers, after Jesus’ death, his followers spread the gospel with no violence and many got martyred. 

Muhammad's followers went to war and set up discriminatory rules. 

the thing I like about Islam is the mystics and practices. But I can enjoy that without adhering to islam. 

Edited by SgtPepper

@SgtPepperSgtPepper

When u read biography of muhammed pbuh writtern by enemies of islam u will always think that muhammed pbuh was not that greate.u need to read the biography from correct ancient muslim writers

The greatest prophets were in the order 

Muhammed>abraham>moses>jesus>nuh

Jesus is the 4th best.if u read the history of prophets ,abraham  and moses went through a lot more than jesus

According to one historian ,christians killed 200 million in 2000 years,atheist killed 80 million in 100 years and islam killed 30 million in 1400 years.islam killed a lot less than christian nations .to give u an idea , british christians killed 15 million in bengal famine,european christians killed 20 million in ww1 ,european christians killed 75 million in ww2 ,european christians wiped out native american race from american continent,hitler a christian killed 6 million jews.european christians killed a lot in africa and indonesia by colonisation.islam killed a lot lesss compared to these acts.many islamic rulers were cruel ,but u will not find a big no like this

@happyhappy

Islam, the only religion in the world whose followers have to try to convince the world it's not violent.

Imagine seeing on YouTube:  "Atheism is not violent at all! I will prove it! Watch!"

Edited by thisintegrated

32 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Islam, the only religion in the world whose followers have to try to convince the world it's not violent.

Imagine seeing on YouTube:  "Atheism is not violent at all! I will prove it! Watch!"

bring me historical data about which is the most violent relegion in the last 2000 years.i will save u the trouble and spoon feed you .most violent relegion from historic data   is chritianity

Edited by itachi uchiha

2 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

bring me historical data about which is the most violent relegion in the last 2000 years. from historic data  it is chritianity .

Ancient times had different standards.  The whole world was stage Red, including the arabs.  No reason people should be killing each other over religion in this century.

2 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Ancient times had different standards.  The whole world was stage Red, including the arabs.  No reason people should be killing each other over religion in this century.

then how about 19th century. hitler a christian killed 6 million jews. european christians killed 100 million people in ww1 and ww2

Edited by itachi uchiha

9 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

then how about 19th century. hitler a christian killed 6 million jews. european christians killed 100 million people in ww1 and ww2

Every place has bad individuals, but I think you'd find there are many more muslim terrorist than christian.

There are significant muslim sects which engage in terrorism, yet there is no such equivalent in christianity.  While christians are capable of bad things, christians committing terrorism for their religion is almost unhear of.  Sure you can probably find edge-cases, but nothing comparable to what you see in islam.

Edited by thisintegrated

christianity is the most violent relegion in the last 2000 years  from historic facts

17 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

Every place has bad individuals, but I think you'd find there are many more muslim terrorist than christian.

There are significant muslim sects which engage in terrorism, yet there is no such equivalent in christianity.  While christians are capable of bad things, christians committing terrorism for their religion is almost unhear of.  Sure you can probably find edge-cases, but nothing comparable to what you see in islam.

this is a delusion which u get by consuming mainstream media. i will not show u how this is wrong  .i will post two link

https://www.juancole.com/2012/08/top-ten-differences-between-white-terrorists-and-others.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/faq#wiki_what_is_this_i_hear_about_muslims_supporting_violence_and_terrorism.3F

the biggest terrorist organisation is USA. killed million innocent in iraq , afghanistan and other countries

Edited by itachi uchiha

26 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

christianity is the most violent relegion in the last 2000 years  from historic facts

this is a delusion which u get by consuming mainstream media. i will not show u how this is wrong  .i will post two link

https://www.juancole.com/2012/08/top-ten-differences-between-white-terrorists-and-others.html

https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/wiki/faq#wiki_what_is_this_i_hear_about_muslims_supporting_violence_and_terrorism.3F

the biggest terrorist organisation is USA. killed million innocent in iraq , afghanistan and other countries

You seem biased.  And no I don't consume mainstream media.  I haven't even watched TV in a decade.

All countries are bad.  US is one of the better ones.  You can call Biden a senile old retard and nothing happens, try that in China or some of the more extremist arab nations and you'll get disappeared.  If you say US is "the biggest terrorist organisation" then you really have no idea what you're talking about and it's pointless arguing.

US wasted a trillion or two fighting the taliban in Afghanistan.  They gained nothing.  You should thank the US for the sacrifice they made for Afghanistan, even if they failed in the end.

If you're still bringing up Iraq, and can't think of anything more relevant in 2022, isn't that a really great compliment to the US?  

Edited by thisintegrated

38 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

US wasted a trillion or two fighting the taliban in Afghanistan.  They gained nothing.  You should thank the US for the sacrifice they made for Afghanistan, even if they failed in the end.

US printed a lot of us dollars for afghanistan and made fake documents about using those dollars in afghanistan but in reality they did nothing there but took all those dollars back to USA. so usa got rich by invading afghanistan .

watch the video below . in the video below an afghani  is speaking about his views on usa and taliban. u will be shocked at how much your media lie to u

also afghanistan is a very strategic location. all greate empires wanted to conquer afghanistan .mongols , alexander, islamic caliphate , mughal, ussr, british. USA conquered afghanistan for profit and hegemony. why the fuck would anyone wanna congragulate usa for conqering afghanistan. all empires have been conqering them since ancient times

38 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

If you're still bringing up Iraq, and can't think of anything more relevant in 2022, isn't that a really great compliment to the US?  

lol

usa started civil war in syria , supported rebels and killed a lot.syrians civil war was bloody and usa was behind it

usa created civil war in libiya and killed gaddafi. libiya was the richest african country . gaddafi build plans to invent a new currency which is made of gold which can be used by arab countries to sell their oil.this would pose a huge threat to petro dollar. and usa economy would collapse if all middle east countries started selling oil with a non dollar currency. hence usa killed gaddafi  libiya had the following benifits under gaddafi

1: Electricity was free for all.

2: There was no interest on credits, the state supervision banking gave credits to all with no interest by law.

3: Having a home was declared a human right in Libya.

4: All newlyweds got 50.000$. This money was regarded by the state as a family startup for a home.

5: Education and medical treatment was free in Libya. Before Gaddafi came too power, only 25% of the population could read and write. Today 83% of the population in Libya can read and write.

6: If a Libanese wanted too start a farming career, he would get, a piece of land, a farmers house, cattle and livestock, seeding material and the machines all for free. 7: If a Libanese could not find any apprenticeship, or any academic institution that needed them, then they would get 2.300$ a month too live overseas to pay for an apartment and vehicle for free.

8: Buying a car was subventione with 50% from the state.

9: The price per Liter gasoline was 0.14$, or 0.10€ (12 Rappen)

10: Depending on your degree of study, if one couldn’t find work in the specific field of study, then one would be paid the average amount according too the degree of study in another appropriate working field until one found work in ones field of study.

11: Libya had no international depths, Libyas reserves lied a 150.000.000.000 $, which a frozen and forever gone where to ?

12: Each Libanese had shares on profits of the oil sold, it would be transferred directly too their bank accounts.

13: With each birth, the mother would receive 5.000$.

14: 25% of all Libanese have a university degree. 15: Gaddafi started “Great-Man-Made-River-Projekt”, the biggest sweet water project in the world, well until Hillary came. Water supply would improve agriculture and population. Im sure it would be free.

now u need to research the situation in libiya

Edited by itachi uchiha