Intraplanetary

Islam is peaceful religion?

104 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Epikur said:

The guy who make the video above is a troll

A guy  called farid responds made 52 videos refuting apostate prophet exposing his lies.apostate prophet was challenged to make a counter video by farid  but for 2 years he did not respond

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsdT_5k9wPhEQ_Nh9zdS9kbFJ7xL0l_Es.

Above is a playlist of 52 videos refuting apostate prophet

Edited by itachi uchiha

when usa goes to war with afghanistan it is usa vs islam. when usa goes to war with iraq it is usa vs islam. when usa goes to war with syria it is usa vs islam

but when russia goes to war with ukrain it is not christians vs ukrain . russia is an othodox christian coutry. why is russian war with ukrain  called russian invasion of ukrain and not orthodox christian invasion of ukrain

usa was a christian country in ww2. when usa detonated nuclear bomb in japan , from the above logic it should be christians detonated nuclear bomb in japan. but u will not find this anywhere . when  usa goes to war it is always usa goes to war and not christians going to war. but when usa try to illegally invade afghanistan and iraq , it is usa trying to defeat islamist radicals , terrorist etc. there relegions comes to play  but when russia vs ukrain there is no relegion.

islamaphobia was invented by usa to justify their illegal war crimes in middle east. the public will go crazy if they come to relaize their war crimes. but usa need to win the public over , so they invented islamaphobia to make public hate islam so they will not raise voice against usa illegal war crimes in  middle east muslim countries.

below is the situation of afghanistan , caused by usa who went there to liberate woman and modernaize afghanistan

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

27 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

The guy who make the video above is a troll

A guy  called farid responds made 52 videos refuting apostate prophet exposing his lies.apostate prophet was challenged to make a counter video by farid  but for 2 years he did not respond

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsdT_5k9wPhEQ_Nh9zdS9kbFJ7xL0l_Es.

Above is a playlist of 52 videos refuting apostate prophet

Farid already capitulated and apologised. He said: "No One Can End Apostate Prophet!" 

@Epikur 

Just now, Epikur said:

Farid already capitulated and apologised. He said: "No One Can End Apostate Prophet!" 

lol

did u go to farid responds channel and see what farid has to say about appostate prophet. apostate propher could not respond to farid responds. but appostate prophet made a video that farid apologized and appus  fan base belived it and are still stuck in the delusion fed by apostate prophet

apostate prophets channel is for non muslims and weak muslims. its target audience is not strong muslims. i can see through his videos. but the non muslim who do not have knowledge of islam will fall for it.

39 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur 

lol

did u go to farid responds channel and see what farid has to say about appostate prophet. apostate propher could not respond to farid responds. but appostate prophet made a video that farid apologized and appus  fan base belived it and are still stuck in the delusion fed by apostate prophet

apostate prophets channel is for non muslims and weak muslims. its target audience is not strong muslims. i can see through his videos. but the non muslim who do not have knowledge of islam will fall for it.

A lot of apostates watch his channel too. I have a similar background like him. I am happy he is doing the job so I do not have to do it.  I did that stuff in my private studies some 25 years ago.

There are many guys that finished muslim theological universities but end up becoming apostates.

@Epikur yup.

Unfortunately lot of muslims are going out if islam.no doubt .the fitna is so greate.all my friends became non muslims. fortunately i had enough proof that islam is from god 

Also if u wanna research islam from a practicing muslim then go to the channels below.

Deenshow tv

Muslim skeptic

Blogging theology

Farid responds

Muhammed hijab

Subbor ahmed

Zakir naik

40 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur yup.

Unfortunately lot of muslims are going out if islam.no doubt .the fitna is so greate.all my friends became non muslims. fortunately i had enough proof that islam is from god 

Also if u wanna research islam from a practicing muslim then go to the channels below.

Deenshow tv

Muslim skeptic

Blogging theology

Farid responds

Muhammed hijab

Subbor ahmed

Zakir naik

I was raised muslim. So I know Islam pretty good. The guys you posted I know pretty good. It is my guilty pleasure watching them because they are so embarassing and helps show the face of Islam.

On 3/8/2022 at 0:46 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur 

lol

So if you are a strong muslim, what are you doing in a heretic forum?

On 2/18/2022 at 6:14 PM, Adamq8 said:

Your ignorance on the topic clearly shines through, how can you even compare islam and christianity, christianity the man behind it suffered excrutiating pain and horrendous suffering for speaking the truth and he knew that he would be killed and yet he stod tall for the benefit of others, while islam is from a lunatic who ordered killing of children and women.

If you actually study the gospels you would see who Jesus was, he was an enormously profound character, while muhammed was a evil being.

They are not even the same, and in saying so, you make a big mistake, people gotta be accountable for their comments, like yours, for spreading misinformation.

this is an unacceptably biased post from a mod like ya...I guess u have already watched Leo's episode on understanding Islam. 

Islam's sharia law is a survival module from the 3rd century middle east. and making women in to properties and keeping them silenced and bound to their homes was their way of protecting their social structure in a stage red society where rape and pillage are commonplace. Catholic church has done equal harm to thousands of individuals and we all know them very well. 

the definition of peacefulness varies upon the time . people deify Mother theresa but nobody talks about her evil side where she were just a missionary spreading christianity. there was a recent video on Infrographics show and u can find a similar one on the dark side of Gandhi as well.

Muhammadh was quite awake (though not as much as Jesus or Buddha) and his religion is a big part of humanity even today.

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 3/8/2022 at 0:34 PM, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur u will become a muslim when  u research the predictions of future made by muhammed pbuh in 600ad

can u pls share some of them here... at least some sources?

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

On 09/03/2022 at 5:23 AM, SgtPepper said:

@itachi uchiha

you seem to like to defend islam. what's up with Muhammad consummating Aisha at 9 years old?

@Epikur muhammed hijab is a jerk.i agree.but rest of the channel i posted above are good.do u want a pdf about predictions made by prophet pbuh .it will strengthen your eeman insha allah

12 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur muhammed hijab is a jerk.i agree.but rest of the channel i posted above are good.do u want a pdf about predictions made by prophet pbuh .it will strengthen your eeman insha allah

41 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur @EpikurEpikurEpikurEpikEpikurEpikurEpikurEpikurEpiku

13 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

There is a Hadith where Muhammed explains formula of relativity. Top that!!

31 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Epikur

this is 10 hours of content. it might clear your hatred

Yes I dealt with it before. Not new to me. I like Daniel quite a bit. He is intelligent and he is ok
to tell that he enjoys the violence in Islam. Where most Islam apologists on the other hand
like to do mental gymastics and lie in order not to be punished by western society and to get  more 
followers.

He comes to the point:

Slavery is OK
Killing gays is awesome
Killing apostates is awesome

Yet the LGBT don't DARE to question islam's view on homosexuality.
A christian refuse to bake a CAKE, the LGBT goes crazy.

Daniel is much more honest. He is honest like Sheikh Yabooty

Edited by Epikur