roopepa

No answer, blank mind

83 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Tim R said:

People are not interested in reaching 'God Realization' if that simply means 'the highest state of consciousness' without the alleviation of suffering - and if they do, you can be damn sure that it's nothing but an egoic pursuit of 'being the best / highest'.

There is another possibility you are overlooking: the pursuit of truth simply for its own sake. Ego has nothing to do with it. It's ego that cares about suffering.

What the majority of people are interested in is irrelevant here. It would not matter to me if every last human on this planet was burning in hell and needed a helping hand with no regard for truth. I would still choose truth.

Here's why: without truth, you cannot know if the suffering of others is even real. And hint; of course it isn't. The only one who suffers is you, because you are not awake.

Because hey, one gets to run around and bask in egoic god-realization whilst calling 99% of spiritual teachers, students, traditions and religions 'inferior' or even 'dumb' for their attainment / understanding. 

I'm telling you about a level of awakening that no one else has the consciousness or balls to tell you about.

'Suffering is irrelevant'. Well guess what, it's not. Not to those who truly and deeply suffer. 

What if no one suffers? What if suffering is something you're hallucinating?

People want to escape suffering, people want peace and harmony in their lives. They don't give a hoot about this attainment or that attainment if it means that they'll return to suffering.

Then they've come to the wrong place. I don't care about your suffering. I care about understanding reality.

Stop being a child. It's time to grow up.

1 hour ago, roopepa said:

@Leo Gura 

Literally anyone could make the same claims as you do.

They could. So what? Anyone can claim anything at any time. You're doing that now.

Your words are empty. They don't serve us. They serve you, your self-image. What is anyone supposed to do with your posts here? Endlessly contemplate and wallow in low self-esteem and judgement because you say they don't "get it" yet? That is the stupidest, most counter-productive role any guide could ever take. That has nothing to do with making others lives better - it's about pulling them down with you.

My words serve those who want to reach the highest levels of consciousness and self-understanding.

Fuck your trips and god-realizations. Why should anyone spend years tripping and watching your videos if the result is what we see here - doing nothing but claiming they have understanding that others don't. Fucking laughable.

But that's the whole point. You do all this work to reach a level of consciousness that virtually no human has reached.

If you succeed in this, you will understand what others don't. This is the goal. Not to be better than others, but to simply have maximum self-understanding. When you reach maximum self-understanding there will not be anyone against whom you will be better, because you will be alone.

I don't care about being better than anyone. How could I? Who is there but me?

And don't come saying "my work is about understanding, not about feeling better or a better life". You know exactly why your videos has thousands of views and why people come to this forum. They are looking to feel better. That's why anyone ever starts looking for depth and spirit.

You will feel better when you awaken all the way ;)

Actualized.org is not just a business anymore, not some personal project of yours. People trust you and follow you. When you see those people suffering and getting hurt, you have the responsibility. Just like CNN, MSNBC and Fox News.

My responsibility is to lead people to truth.

Take your head out of your ass and see that there are others around you.

But that's the rub: there aren't ;)

Stop playing a philosopher when someone comes to you suicidal.

I am a philosopher. If you don't like it, don't listen to me.

No amount suicide threats are going to change the truth. You are not going to fear-monger me out of speaking truth.

Deconstructing reality is serious business. It will threaten your survival. Which is why no one teaches you what I teach.

- - - - - -

I know you guys don't like being confronted with these truths so starkly. Which is exactly why I do it. You think you can succeed in this awakening business while keeping your pleasant spiritual ways. And I'm telling you NO! This makes you unhappy. Well.... sorry, but I'm not going to indulge your fantasies just because it doesn't conform to spiritual norms. I don't have any qualms about shitting on every spiritual norm. You want me to play the role of some gentle kind Buddhist, and I'm not going to.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Silence is not the goal. The goal is total self-understanding. Silence will naturally come once that is achieved. Silence is not understanding, but deep understanding leads to profound silence.

If you fold a piece of paper once or twice you simply have a folded piece of paper. But if you fold it in every place and every direction, the paper is flat.

Apparently.

@Leo Gura And you renounced Connor Murphy for destroying your brand. In all actuality you don't need Connor Murphy for that at all, you may as well could do it all by yourself if more people keep hearing this talk.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I am a philosopher. If you don't like it, don't listen to me.

Yes, maybe I should take this more seriously. Not asking to be banned or anything, just sticking around this subforum is currently not good for my wellbeing.

Edited by lostingenosmaze

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

9 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

And you renounced Connor Murphy for destroying your brand. In all actuality you don't need Connor Murphy for that at all, you may as well could do it all by yourself if more people keep hearing this talk.

I am not here to be popular. You're not going to manipulate me that way.

I could shut down Actualized.org tomorrow and you will never hear from me again. Enjoy it while I still bother putting in the energy to teach you guys. Eventually I will just retire into my own solipsistic bliss. I have zero need to teach anyone.

I don't care about helping you in any other way than understanding. Understanding is the only thing I offer.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't care about helping you in any other way than understanding. Understanding is the only thing I offer.

Why do you try helping people to understand things if there’s no other minds to understand it, as you often say.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Enjoy it while I still bother putting in the energy to teach you guys.

Eventually I will just retire into my own solipsistic bliss. I have zero need to teach anyone.

I don't care about helping you in any other way than understanding.

I am teaching myself, you have nothing to do with it. Keep yourself out of it 

At times you are not teaching, you are bragging 

That's not God's spirit 

16 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Why do you try helping people to understand things if there’s no other minds to understand it, as you often say.

What else would I do? I'm fucking bored here. I guess I could go hunt squirrels or something.

13 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

I am teaching myself, you have nothing to do with it. Keep yourself out of it 

If you got that, then you learned my lesson ;)

At times you I are am not teaching, you I are am bragging 

That's not God's spirit 

If you got the above lesson, then you are the one who's bragging my imaginary friend ;)

Everything is God's spirit :D

15 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What else would I do? I'm fucking bored here. I guess I could go hunt squirrels or something.

I was just looking at two of 'em, beautiful creatures 

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you got that, then you learned my lesson ;)

If you got the above lesson, then you are the one who's bragging my imaginary friend ;)

Everything is God's spirit :D

But here's what your not understanding: you dont look like your having a good time; your realisations have turned you into a lonely miserable human with no joy

Rather be a happy loving accepting Buddhist than a egotistical lonely bitter philosopher?

What has your worked brought you besides separation, and division?

4 minutes ago, wildflower said:

you dont look like your having a good time; your realisations have turned you into a lonely miserable human with no joy

Project much?

What has your worked brought you besides separation, and division?

It's brought me a joy so profound it would kill you if you glimpsed it :D

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

But here's what your not understanding: you dont look like your having a good time; your realisations have turned you into a lonely miserable human with no joy

Rather be a happy loving accepting Buddhist than a egotistical lonely bitter philosopher?

See, you can tell your opinion without being overly personal. Stop being mean 

You are the one who is bitter 

36 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

See, you can tell your opinion without being overly personal. Stop being mean 

You are the one who is bitter 

Lol Im just playing Leo at his own game, look how he communicates with others

7 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Lol Im just playing Leo at his own game, look how he communicates with others

Yeah, but he is not as personal as you might think. He doesn't know you, but you know him

There is a difference between making a point with a personal attitude vs being personal and having a point 

Edited by Jakuchu

39 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Project much?

It's brought me a joy so profound it would kill you if you glimpsed it :D

Yeah Ive had some insanely joyful experiences on psychedelic's too, Im talking bout your sober default state bro, you can't be high on DMT 24/7 unfortunately

Give over guys. Fuckin hell you don’t have to like the guy to get a monumental gift from the teachings. Personally I’m all for the straightforward nature of these teachings. No beating abouts the bush and when things get self verified time after time you realise that it’s that direct manner that was needed to get you to whatever point it’s helped get you to or you could very well still just be scratching the surfaces and dithering around the edges of particular realisations. The being triggered of his attitude and responses may well be that of a weak mind not up to the challenge. He could be more polite at times and mollycoddle people I guess. But he isn’t, so you either like it or lump it. It is what it is. Use the teachings or don’t. But there really is no benefit to moaning and whining about his presentation or his own revelations. If you can’t verify particular things he teaches, then don’t believe it, if you can, then the verification answers and teaches itself. It’s an individual choice to take in teachings of someone in any walk of life not just spirituality. If you don’t like your sports coach you’ll get away from them and find another one. Simple as. So rather than all this moaning, just get on with it, or don’t 

@wildflower Banned

Don't be here to waste time. Either learn or GTFO.

I'm going to be cracking down on bullshitters who don't know what they're talking about but act like they do.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Share the love you are with the world you’re appearing as, develop a talent, explore the depth of a relationship, etc. There’s lot to ‘do’! 

Much love ?? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Share the love you are with the world you’re appearing as, develop a talent, explore the depth of a relationship, etc. There’s lot to ‘do’!

Hence here I am, sharing with you jokers ;)

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Hence here I am, sharing with you jokers ;)

@Nahm @Leo Gura do i see an Actualized.org hunting trip on the horizon?  How's the game in Vegas ? :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.