Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roopepa

Corruption is the US

39 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@roopepa

The corruption doesn’t seem nationalistic to me, it seems male. 

Criminally statistically speaking, if you have manipulated / exploited someone, harmed someone with abuse and or molestation, raped someone, murdered someone, or assaulted someone, there is an 85% - 90% chance, you are male. This is the same for all countries, and has been the same throughout history. 

When asked in this survey, the percentage of females who said they want to leave prostitution but can’t due to a lack of money or food, is 92%. When asked if they were abused as children, 85% said they were. 93% of abusers are male, and of abused males surveyed, 93% reported it was by a male. 

The average age a female becomes a prostitute in the US, is 14 years old. When prostitutes in this survey were asked how many time a year they are beaten, the average of their answered was monthly. The rate of which prostitutes are murdered is 20 times higher than the national average. 

In regard to collective conditioning, and not perpetuating it, when surveyed it was found that 90% of New York City prostitutes had to give away at least one child to protective services, and 40% of prostitutes were victims of human trafficking as a child. 

It would be difficult to make a case that the solution to corruption is something other than, women. 

Your first mistake is equating institutional corruption to rape and murder. Both are crimes, but obviously different kind of crimes. The first is physical in nature, in which males have an obvious advantage over females, as males have naturally more muscle and bone mass than female due to hormonal differences, generally speaking. Females can be physically stronger than some men, but in general, men are stronger than women. Thus a female molesting a male will be physically very hard. As a man won't have a hard time resisting an attack by a female. 

Note that this discrepency doesn't mean that females are inherently more virtuous or less depraved than men. It could be just as much that women know they can't abuse men at the physical plain.

Corruption however is not played out on the physical plain. It's a white collar crime. Women can just as much compete with men, as other men, when it comes to institutional power. And they do. Have you been following the case of Elizabeth Holmes? White collar criminal who fucked over investors and medical institutions for hundreds of millions of dollars.

Another point is that most positions of power are filled by men. Thus it makes sense that, absolutely speaking, most corruption will be done by men as well. Note that this doesn't mean that men are more corrupt than women, regardless if it is just that more power positions are occupied by men.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual

Equate is a bit strong, but the implication isn’t between institutional corruption and rape and murder, just to males. ‘We’ are the exception, not the divine default. Animals could be said to have muscular advantage, whereas thought is only apparent. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

if you have manipulated / exploited someone, harmed someone with abuse and or molestation, raped someone, murdered someone, or assaulted someone, *and or are justifying this*, there is a 100% ‘chance’, you are male.

@Nahm  Just wagging your finger to men is not helping anyone or anything. It's not getting us any closer of solving the problem of corruption. It doesn't provide an explanation. Unless you are advicating to put more women in positions of power, which is a case you could make. Yet, that won't guarantee that will solve corruption, as there are plenty of examples of corrupt females in positions of power.

6 minutes ago, vizual said:

@Nahm  Just wagging your finger to men is not helping anyone or anything. It's not getting us any closer of solving the problem of corruption. It doesn't provide an explanation. Unless you are advicating to put more women in positions of power, which is a case you could make. Yet, that won't guarantee that will solve corruption, as there are plenty of examples of corrupt females in positions of power.

No explanation, case, solution, examples or guarantees are required. Spend the next minute not believing thoughts, see what happens. Maybe two or three. 

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

No explanation, case, solution, examples or guarantees are required. Spend the next minute not believing thoughts, see what happens. Maybe two or three. 

What you are doing is trying to create a negative environment against men with your plea by accusing them of being responsible for evil just by the basis of being a man. Without, using your words, not providing or alluding to solutions, examples or guarantees. Which in case makes your plea just an empty accusation based in negative conjecture. 

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

Obviously since women are the ones who biologically give birth women are always going to be disproportionately affected by having children compared to men, but there's no reason why the earnings gap between men and women need be nearly as large as it is today.

And men are disproportionately affected by other things. The reason is that women are less able to negotiate on average.

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

Maybe there are some disadvantages for women in certain kinds of companies or industries. But they are free to choose their profession for the most part. I think even then, it is no good idea to blame other people for your own failures. That puts you in a victim role and doesn't help anyone.

And on the other hand there are disadvantages for men in certain kinds of professions, or for afro-americans etc. . The world is not perfect and not everyone can ever have the best environmental conditions for success.

Edited by IAmReallyImportant

Left means not right

Most of the feminist women I know are for the most part selfish, blame others for their feelings, not exceptionally intelligent, and emotionally unstable.

Moreover, women on average tend to anxiety disorders and other neurotic disorders which are negatively correlated to success much more than men, they are more agreeable as well etc. . All this negatively correlates to success and leadership. There are of course exceptions and these people tend to be successful anyways.

This is often swept under the carpet and only one side is illuminated. I find that counterproductive and misleading. If you do that, you have to look at all sides equally or at least address them.

Left means not right

16 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

And on the other hand there are disadvantages for men in certain kinds of professions, or for afro-americans etc. . The world is not perfect and not everyone can ever have the best environmental conditions for success.

That just means that there are unique challenges for both men and women in our society, and that both sets of issues deserve to be understood and addressed. One doesn't invalidate the other.

Pointing out that women face barriers that men do not doesn't invalidate issues that men struggle with.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

18 minutes ago, DocWatts said:

That just means that there are unique challenges for both men and women in our society, and that both sets of issues deserve to be understood and addressed. One doesn't invalidate the other.

Pointing out that women face barriers that men do not doesn't invalidate issues that men struggle with.

That's right. However, success is basically survival. And that's not about flattening everyone's pillow. That will never be the case, because people are selfish and want to achieve their goals. And of course there are conflicts of interest etc. . Even if you make it right for everyone, similar patterns will always emerge in the end, which occur naturally.

This should be understood. Because I have nothing against optimizing circumstances. But this often results in false perceptions that have negative consequences if the facts are disregarded.

Left means not right

22 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

That's right. However, success is basically survival. And that's not about flattening everyone's pillow. That will never be the case, because people are selfish and want to achieve their goals. And of course there are conflicts of interest etc. . Even if you make it right for everyone, similar patterns will always emerge in the end, which occur naturally.

This should be understood. Because I have nothing against optimizing circumstances. But this often results in false perceptions that have negative consequences if the facts are disregarded.

I'd argue that men benefit from women feeling valued and supported, and women benefit from society having larger proportion of emotionally secure, well adjusted men. Rather than a zero sum game addressing both benefits everyone in the society.

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

It would be difficult to make a case that the solution to corruption is something other than, women. 

what can males do as a form of personal responsibility to effect a change on the side of women ?

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

I'd argue that men benefit from women feeling valued and supported, and women benefit from society having larger proportion of emotionally secure, well adjusted men. Rather than a zero sum game addressing both benefits everyone in the society.

Yes, in general nobody does profit from crazy people. 

I don't think it's beneficial for everyone to be over-sensitive right now and to be extra careful not to hurt even the slightest emotion and to worry about every possible emotional impact. Because with women you never know, they often do not react comprehensibly and irrationally, so it is often not possible to take everything into account. We don't need a society that acts out of weakness. And with women it is often the case and they tend to put themselves in the victim role and blame others for their emotions. This is annoying and they often don't stop, so disciplinary measures have to be taken.

That would end up in caring what others think and trying to please everyone.

Left means not right

21 minutes ago, IAmReallyImportant said:

Yes, in general nobody does profit from crazy people. 

I don't think it's beneficial for everyone to be over-sensitive right now and to be extra careful not to hurt even the slightest emotion and to worry about every possible emotional impact. Because with women you never know, they often do not react comprehensibly and irrationally, so it is often not possible to take everything into account. We don't need a society that acts out of weakness. And with women it is often the case and they tend to put themselves in the victim role and blame others for their emotions. This is annoying and they often don't stop, so disciplinary measures have to be taken.

That would end up in caring what others think and trying to please everyone.

The thing is that what you perceive as oversensitivity comes across as a lack of empathy from the point of view of those whose struggles you're devaluing.

If you've never been the victim of racism or sexism in your life, try to think of a time where you were struggling with something difficult in your life and needed help. And think of what it would have felt like to have been dismissed as being oversensitive for feeling distressed at something that was negatively impacting your life in a very real way.

Before dismissing others it's worthwhile to try to put yourselves in their shoes and understand their perspective.

10 hours ago, DocWatts said:

The thing is that what you perceive as oversensitivity comes across as a lack of empathy from the point of view of those whose struggles you're devaluing.

If you've never been the victim of racism or sexism in your life, try to think of a time where you were struggling with something difficult in your life and needed help. And think of what it would have felt like to have been dismissed as being oversensitive for feeling distressed at something that was negatively impacting your life in a very real way.

Before dismissing others it's worthwhile to try to put yourselves in their shoes and understand their perspective.

Nobody feels what other people feel. What you call "empathy" is often a subtle form of attachment or co-coherence. Real empathy is the feeling of wanting other people to feel good, without guessing how they would feel or mimicking emotions by interpretation of behaviour - just another form of dishonest survival strategy.

"Being Understanding" is a feminine trait that does not correlate with success. Moreover, people can deal with situations differently. So even if I put on woman shoes, I could walk different ways. The devil wears Prada. And the shoes don't fit me either and if you grow yourself a pussy you get fucked.
Sensitivity equals poverty.

Left means not right