Johnny Galt

China Vaccines

5 posts in this topic

I don’t know, seems political.  what I find crazy is how In European countries if you have been vaccinated with something that isn’t a mainstream one like mrna or Astra Zeneca, it won’t be recognised in EU.  For example I live in Germany and know people who had been fully vaccinated in China or Russia who then had to get fully vaccinated again (after moving to Germany) so they could be counted as vaxxed and get their QR code pass.  So now they have had 4 full shots of something since the summer and 5 shots if they want booster status.  It’s frightening.  Even now in Germany they have said J&j doesn’t count anymore and those people who had it now need 2 shots of Pfizer or moderna or they loose their vaccinated status.  

My sister got vaccinated with Chinese vaccine in UAE(she had two dose cause she is frontline worker) and came to India and was down with Covid for 8 days out of which 5 days she was fully sleeping tired. Meanwhile none of our family got covid from her, even when we lived under same roof. we where vaccinated with one dose of covid shield (Indian vaccine). I had second dose 4 months back and I had covid last month, but was like just regular flu. Chinese vaccines are like other chinese products.

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan  I'm curious, do you know what studies they are using to justify the mixing of vaccines? How do they know they are safe and effective with mixing? 

It's ridiculous to be given that many shots. It should be just two and that's it, but they're getting as much as the nurses get.