EDO_ACTUALIZING

Self Development-->mastering Energy

4 posts in this topic

Hey! I am Edo, 22 and just graduated as an Energy Engineer and  now attending a Master, (trying hard to) master the EXTREMELY VAST field of energy.

As soon as I randomly  run into a Leo's video on youtube I labeled him as an interesting guy, so I convinced myself to listen some more of what he had to say...        After a while I decided to take also some actions: first of all starting my meditation habit (33 mins a day) and short after buying his booklist and therefore implementing my reading habit into my life.

WHAT AN ENORMOUS POSTIVE SHIFT!!!  (even though I am making baby steps because of my fear of losing control and probably others fears...)

Now it's 2 months that I meditate daily: at first I blindly followed Leo's advice but know I would never go back and I am starting (still feeling like a beginner) to be aware of my raise of conciousness & mindfullness.

Just started journaling on this forum for 3 reasons:

• I ordered on amazon my daily agenda and I didn't received it yet;
  • I wanted to share in detail my daily habits with other people who are into self-development;
  • I wanted to try to do something I have never tried [I had to force myself];

Stay tuned as I am going to analize this SELF ACTUALIZING PROCESS from an ENGINNER POINT OF VIEW, focusing on my path through discovery of ENERGY

Let's list the main events of this week:

• I successfully took a cold shower for 10 minutes (and where I live now it's cold winter). BUT WHY?? Well, when I got interested in meditation I made some research and found out about Tummo practice and in particular a video of Wim Hof, a guy who run half-marathons(and even one full one) in EXTREME CONDITIONS [-30°C], and JUST IN SHORTS... Interested on how the heck he could so such things I decided to buy the book Becoming the Iceman, wrote with one college student who wanted to become like him and do this kind of challenges. After I decided to conduct amateur experiments, I noticed my fear of cold, even if I don't remeber any traumatic experience with it; I want to describe how did it go but its not so easy to do it, in a few words I can say I experienced a powerful focus on the present moment and on my breath while under the flowing water and after I finished I noticed that my skin turned red and touching my body I felt that my temperature was higher than usual.      I increased my metabolism successfully  and I felt sooooo great, full of energy!!!!!     So, since it was early in the morining (that's another habit I'm trying to install install in my life) I started that day feeling really happy and with my batteries recharged as never I can remember! Even though it was an extraordinary success from my point of view, I don't consider it as the final result and I will continue my step by step training.
  • While I was exiting the underground on my way to college there was a line at the turnstiles (a barrier in which you pass through to get out with your pass) and I was right behind a girl whose pass didn't work, I then decided to use my pass and told her: "go, go! quick!"  Right after we made it out  she looked back at me and smiled, I instantly smiled back... She procceded her way just one moment after that. What is special about this event is that suddently my heart beat increased profoundly and there was no way to calm it down and so I let it be. Eventually after approximately 30 seconds it went back to a normal rate but I still could feel a sense of joy and in some way her smile made my day.
Edited by EDO_ACTUALIZING

While exams period is getting closer I am  implementing some habits following Leo  advice:

• reading while I am traveling to go to university;
  • going to bed early enough to wake up at 5 in the morning while Sleeping 7/8 hours. I found out that in the morning I have time and focus to meditate: 33 mins + 10 mins of guided meditation. I also have time to do other things before leaving home; for example, cooking my lunch or doing some research about Energy or technology in general.
  • practicing Crossfit Twice a week

since I started self-development I noticed that I am more aware of my thoughts and emotions, as well my body feelings... I am also more social in the "real" world!!

In 2018 I want to be FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT in order to focus all my energy and time developing the big picture understanding of Energy following Leo's technique