Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GGG

I hate my neighbor

6 posts in this topic

I need to vent somewhere.

I hate the person I share a full wall with. I hate to hear him there. After a while of living next to him, I complained about noise but it wasn't just the noise, it was the whole person. This led to a confrontation with the neighor and now I hate him even more. I want to move but it is just such a pain in the a** to deal with all of that. I am busy with other things in my life and the rent is cheap.

I feel trapped living next to this guy though. He is nosy and I feel a lack of privacy. For example, I don't want to bring females to my place and have him listen in and probably jerk off. I also feel like I will have lost the battle if I move (my ego is involved now). He got under my skin after our interaction about the noise complaint and now I feel even more disgusted. I have no idea who to talk to about this and how to get past this feeling of disgust and resolve all of this. I don't know where to move. I've been wanting to move to another city and I was about to move to a different place a month ago, but it didn't work out.

I hate this situation... I can't focus or think clearly right now.

How do I deal with this?

Edited by GGG

1 hour ago, GGG said:

For example, I don't want to bring females to my place and have him listen in and probably jerk off

This is the true alpha move, show him who's boss :D

I notice there aren't a lot of concrete problems you've mentioned about him other than the noise. What does he actually do that's irritating to you, or is it just the extreme amount of noise that bothers you?

3 minutes ago, something_else said:

This is the true alpha move, show him who's boss :D

I notice there aren't a lot of concrete problems you've mentioned about him other than the noise. What does he actually do that's irritating to you, or is it just the extreme amount of noise that bothers you?

I don't think its the noise. I just don't like living where I live right now, and I have been thinking about moving for a while. Recently, I had a phone conversation with a life coach who was trying to sell me his services, and after that call I went and made the complaint. I think that he had some kind of effect on me.

As far as having sex for him to hear, I just feel too disgusted by the idea. Does that make me beta? 

take a look at ur DP, never give up man!

besides, u can learn to love him despite his actions. if privacy is ur concern, move to another place ASAP. there might be another cheap or cheaper places with nicer neighbors!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

33 minutes ago, GGG said:

As far as having sex for him to hear, I just feel too disgusted by the idea. Does that make me beta? 

No, of course not, I was just joking around. I share a wall with an AirBnB which can get pretty rough sometimes as I'm sure you can imagine :D

34 minutes ago, GGG said:

I just don't like living where I live right now

Yea I think if you don't like where you live already, it will compound any small things your neighbour does into big issues. The neighbour thing is maybe a symptom of a bigger issue

It sounds like you should seriously consider moving

22 minutes ago, something_else said:

Yea I think if you don't like where you live already, it will compound any small things your neighbour does into big issues. The neighbour thing is maybe a symptom of a bigger issue

It sounds like you should seriously consider moving

yeah, I think everything in my life is pointing to moving. It is just so cheap to live where I live, I will have to pay more money, but I guess the piece of mind is worth it. This place and neighborhood has taken a toll on my mental health...

Thanks for reading/writing. I feel better.