rnd

What mushrooms can be used for spiritual work?

12 posts in this topic

Leo has no videos about mushrooms specifically. What mushrooms can be used for spiritual work? And how?

All his videos on psychedelics in general can be applied to mushrooms.

Not sure what u mean by "what mushrooms". It's all the ones that have psilocybin in them, which is basically all of them. Including the legal magic truffles in the Netherlands.

Screenshot 2022-02-08 003720.png

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 2/6/2022 at 2:25 PM, rnd said:

And how?

Relative to other psychedelics: Not much else to know.

Want to know what to generally with psychedelics: watch Leo videos he a has a few videos on them I recommend watching them all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG8swAQYwc&list=PLFfM65xLnO-EFCe97Jf5jPBBnaL6LZ07z

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

that video is about psyhedelics such as 5meo-dmt, and not about mushrooms in particular.

The mushrooms that make your head go burrrr :P

The game of survival cannot be won. 

One thing I would say about mushrooms is that people don't usually take enough, or they don't take them in the right setting. They are FAR more powerful than most people realise. They are quite similar to other DMT variants. You can absolutely reach comparable states of shock, awe, infinite love, and complete ego death. Perhaps you can even go further than with other compounds.

I have seen it suggested that mushrooms alone allow you to access the "Akashic records" and archetypal realms of consciousness (including "heaven", for example). Others say this is dualistic BS. The truth is, noone knows for sure. Try it and see. You may indeed feel like you're downloading an eternity's worth of information during the trip. I've certainly felt that way. 

There are stupefyingly, insanely profound levels to experience both above and below pure infinity. Entire universes of convincingly crystalline experience. Noone knows the depths this goes to. 

In essence, mushroom are shockingly powerful in the right set and setting.

Apparently.

A good amount of mushrooms is no joke

Golden teacher is quite popular and powerful

Edited by Jakuchu

has anybody tried psilocybin without the shrooms?

they often use that in studies i guess, how does it compare?

@PurpleTree yea psilocybin pills are cool.

Honestly I can’t tell a different between them vs shrooms except a pill is obviously easier to ingest 

The game of survival cannot be won.