Tim Gardner

Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Opinions

4 posts in this topic

That's pretty weak on stages for that much money. It doesn't seem to add minerals back into the water either. 

https://www.amazon.com/APEC-Alkaline-Drinking-Water-ROES-PH75/dp/B00NWZ1RCK/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=10UXR8LIPE2PL&keywords=apec+r0-90+water&qid=1644176714&sprefix=apecr0-90+water%2Caps%2C116&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFZUVBHOUtJN1FGVTUmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAzMjA5MzgyU1BLR1VWVVlYVjRGJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAzMDQzNTkxOUlESDgzTkVGRkVWJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Sorry for the massive link lol. I run one of these. I have not dived in to find the absolute best one, but this is offering a good bit more than what you were showing. I am not sure what it will cost, but this is extremely cheap for this quality in the US. This unit has only gotten cheaper since I bought it because newer models have been introduced. 

@Theperciever Those seem pretty expensive for the amount of stages on them. I would see about a 5 or 6 stage system if you can. The UV is nice, but that is not going to remove heavy metals.