AlwaysJoggin

God is the meditation itself

30 posts in this topic

Just realized that what i was looking for is not that meditation will lead me to god but he is the meditation 

Sounds interesting care to elaborate more? 

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

@ChrisZoZo was waiting for an experience during meditation to arise but nothing happened so I stopped trying:/. All it did is make me meditate easier now 

Omg yes

"Meditation" does not really mean sitting down and doing something. It's not an act. It's not a practice. Such a funny word, it doesn't point to anything, yet it does. Perhaps just like "enlightenment". These two might actually mean pretty much the same thing.

It's so silly when some people on the forum say stuff like "meditation will never get you as far as psychedelics". :D

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

The statement "God is" .. is indeed false.

God can't be one thing, because it is Everything.

On 6.2.2022 at 1:21 AM, AlwaysJoggin said:

Just realized that what i was looking for is not that meditation will lead me to god but he is the meditation 

Spot on. Meditation is not a means to an end but the end of all means... it's not something that you do but something that makes you realize you're already done. ^_^

Why so serious?

5 hours ago, Bazooka Jesus said:
On 06/02/2022 at 0:21 AM, AlwaysJoggin said:

Spot on. Meditation is not a means to an end but the end of all means... it's not something that you do but something that makes you realize you're already done. ^_^

I'd love to know how long it took you before your meditation started to feel like this, and how often it does. I've been meditating for 3 years and still barely get any states like this.

Do you know of any special techniques for sustainably cultivating that type of feeling toward life or meditation? 

Thank you, @Bazooka Jesus 9_9

10 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

I'd love to know how long it took you before your meditation started to feel like this, and how often it does. I've been meditating for 3 years and still barely get any states like this.

Do you know of any special techniques for sustainably cultivating that type of feeling toward life or meditation? 

Thank you, @Bazooka Jesus 9_9

See you are. There is no state. There is you + thoughts about states. There is no inherent separate you that has states. There is no technique. There is you + thoughts that are about a future + state chasing. To meditate is to see there in only you. No practise needed.

59 minutes ago, Nadosa said:

See you are. There is no state. There is you + thoughts about states. There is no inherent separate you that has states. There is no technique. There is you + thoughts that are about a future + state chasing. To meditate is to see there in only you. No practise needed.

@Nadosa Thank you. Can this practice of feeling 'done already' lead to enlightenment? Don't we also have to investigate into our thoughts, such as how they are inherently dualistic or imply a separate self?