Kazman

Sperm Power!

19 posts in this topic

Hi!

I've been doing taoist meditations for over a year but I got a teacher a few months ago and now I've started seeing results!

Curious about if anyone else do similar things here. I've learned to sublimate and move at least some of my energy around from my sexual region to the head and circulate through the body. I've attained peaceful and ecstatic states that I never reached using more Vipassana/Zen style meditations of the kind Leo usually describes, although of course those help a lot in grounding me and giving me a framework to understand what's happening.

Lately I've really been having a spiritual flow with many insights and spontaneous altered states of consciousness, some reached in my dreams which is new. I attribute it to being able to not ejaculate for 40+ days now. I definitely see a connection. I've been trying to make periods of non ejaculating longer for over a year but only recently have I been able to have intercourse without ejaculating. 

Another thing that happened yesterday was that I went to bed after a meditation session (the one Mantak Chia calls Testicular Breathing+Microcosmic Orbit) and I saw a vibrating light, as if a fluorescent lamp was broken. I realized it was even more apparent when I closed my eyes. It went away after a minute, but it was interesting, I haven't experienced anything similar before.

Curious if anyone else here does similar tantric/taoist practices and what you think about it.

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

That's cool. Wanna experiment with it at some point when I get time. Seems like there is a lot of potential in those practices. Keep us updated.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The first meditation I ever did was a microcosmic orbit and it hurt like hell! I have no explanation for that, but I'd like to retry it now that things have changed. The friend showing it to me said that it hurt because of energy, something I haven't put much thought or reading into yet.

nothing is anything

@eskwire too bad for you! I can't see how it could hurt, I have had to struggle to feel anything, in the beginning it felt like it was all fake and I couldn't grasp what "feeling the energy" would be like.

Now I definitely feel it, but some places/points aren't as open and I need to work with those more, I don't feel as much there.

@Kazman What exactly is the technique you use? I would like to try it out myself someday, could you provide us with some source of information maybe :) ?

@Leo Gura I will keep you updated senpai ?

@Vytas Like I wrote, it's the one Mantak Chia calls Testicular Breathing and the Microcosmic Orbit. I first read about them in his book called Cultivating Male Sexual Energy. I haven't read this page thoroughly but it seems to give a rough outline: http://www.allabouttantra.info/en/english/46-taoist-testicular-breathing

This is the thing: the practice is really quite simple, but there are a lot of subtle nuances and similar steps that are really hard to get from a book. It's sooo much easier to find a teacher to help you and guide you. Now I have a recording of my teacher that I listen to but he specifically asked me not to share it on forums :P also it is in Swedish. 

Mantak Chia is one of the authorities on this stuff, you can go to one of his retreats or read his books, start there maybe :)

@Vytas no problem, good luck! ???

@Kazman Yeah I know a little of what you're talking about.

Actually it was only because of a mindfulness practice that I was able to observe that ejaculation is separate from orgasm. Until then I wasn't getting anything from Chia's books.  I've only had a few experiences of that though, and never during intercourse.

It's something I'd eventually like to cultivate more of, but right now it's not a priority.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

There are so many cool fringe topics within personal development that I wish I had more time to explore.

It would take several lifetimes to experiment with all the cool and powerful stuff out there.

We need an army of consciousness explorers and cartographers! ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Kazman I'm wicked sensitive. This has been an obstacle for me, but it can also be a boon if I start seeing it correctly. 

nothing is anything

@ULFBERHT that's some great mindful observation! I always felt intuitively that ejaculation seemed so unsatisfying, that there had got to be some other way. 

I have a long way to go before I can control the energy in the same way in its hot sexually aroused state and am by no means a master, but I feel like I have some of the keys now. 

@eskwire absolutely, I think a lot of sensitive people become super powerful when they find the abilities their sensitivity give them :)

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

There are so many cool fringe topics within personal development that I wish I had more time to explore.

It would take several lifetimes to experiment with all the cool and powerful stuff out there.

Reminds me of Carlos Castenada :)

"A warrior knows that he is only a man. His only regret is that his life is so short that he can't grab onto all the things he would like to. But for him, this is not an issue; it's only a pity"

On 1/12/2017 at 10:11 PM, Kazman said:

only recently have I been able to have intercourse without ejaculating. 

Sorry if this is slightly off topic, but what's that been like? It is satisfying? enjoyable? challenging? 

@Arman yeah, that needs some elaborating:

of course I could've done it without ejaculating earlier, but now I am able to do it while still being a fairly satisfying lover (not just super slow and quitting when tension starts to build). I think it's very satisfying to give my lady orgasms while I am feeling centered and not "losing it". When we are finished I just feel amazing and full of life.

it used to be challenging, something that's felt like an impossible dream, but now that I'm starting to learn where to relax, where to contract and where to focus it's surprisingly easy. 

What I'm currently practicing can be used to "injaculate" during lovemaking but I'm not there yet. I'm raising some of the energy but it doesn't bring me spritual ecstacy, right now it just makes me last longer and feel powerful.

I realize that whatever part of me that wants to control everything will have to go at some point. But I feel it's a necessary step that will benefit both me and my partner. It needs to be mastered before I feel comfortable and confident enough with my practice to let go more, and just flow with the experience.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm still a new recruit. But I'm interested. . .

@Arman i have tried this.When you don't ejaculate inside a girl,you donot feel the intense love for her. The ecstatic love that wants to absorb her into you and grip her like you are one with her is not there.