Leo Gura

The Jews Were Some Clever Metaphysicians

34 posts in this topic

@John Flores There is no ego yet we speak of one. Yes it is an illusion, yes it is a dream, but yes we can attach language to the illusion. After all even the language is an illusion isn't it :o!

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@John Flores I disagree with your methodology and language. Saying "my ego" means ego is saying my ego. 

How did you conclude that purpose of humanity is enlightenment?

@John Flores It would make sense that humanity's purpose is to move into more bliss and less suffering. Everyone is trying to achieve this in one way or another. Me and you just have "superrior" knowledge on this matter.

Btw yo dude where do you ger all your info on angels n stuff? Im kinda curios about those since I am from a halfassed spiritual background.

@John Flores oh btw whenever I see this theme in a movie or Anime I can never figure out whether they're creating a metaphor for enlightenment or your shadow-self. 

However that can be just a 2-step process towards Truth.

6 minutes ago, blazed said:

No one is losing, infinity is flawless, there is every variation out there, including people who will not seek truth or be enlightened.

If you think you got a +1 up on anyone, the joke is on you.

Don't forget determinism and no actual free will.

You're here because reality or the "infinity" wanted you here.

You're reality, the person who you are right now is so small, who gives a crap about what you do, you're going full reset with nothing to take with you including your wisdom or enlightened self.

Paradoxes, contradictions, and intangible concepts, existance will never make sense.

How can a small part of infinity, lesser than a speckle of sand in a beach ever think it could understand the entirety of the whole beach.

By the way I don't mean this in a negative way or that everything is pointless, but that's the game, enjoy it.

If you take the infinity's perspective nothing means shit.
If you don't... well shit means shit.

@blazed Dude I aint enlightened but I really don't think that it causes the absence of pain my dude.

@blazed It is as of now, but saying it is necessarily part of every life... now that is a waste of our imagination.
What if there is a possibility of growth without pain and suffering? `
Ofc not tlaking about human life as we know it.

@blazed 
1. Love is infinite, you can always grow in that respect.
2. Never talked about life on eart.
Don't limit your imagination.

@John Flores better not make generalizations, not all jews are the same. 

Myself haven't seen this anywhere, it was explained to me by my brother in law, who goes to Kabalah lessons for several years. I probably didn't explain it right and probably don't understand this enough. There's a Kabalah book on my read list, will keep you posted after I finish it. :) 

@John Flores Indeed, like other religions, Judaism got far from were it started. Even in the Torah, for instance, God is described as capable of being angry -- that's not even reasonable since God created everything. It's like writing a program and then yelling on the program and punishing it when a bug is found.

The question is what is to happen when lots of people would get it? 

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Articles/kabbalah/Creation/creation.html

Here it looks to me that there should be some kind of ascension, it says "repairing of the world".

Maybe like a man coming back from a long coma but for the whole of the universe?

Are there any sources on what could multiple enlightened people come up with if working together in groups like scientists? Or is this experiential understanding all that there is? Maybe such people where never put together and having all their material needs met so that they can focus on further self study?

Clearly enlightened people continue on living as usual people, they do not get frozen for the rest of their lifes with this Nothing is not Nothing revelation. But this should be the fringe where something mystical is happening, and it's not. 

As for example when we discover superconductivity, objects start flying on their own. 

So why there seems not to be any practical implications of enlightenment in the world?

Only some enlightened people left some texts so that if someone were to have enough of an open mind and zeal, he could reach what they've reached. 

I haven't read the Jew scriptures, but here are some people with knowledge I understand. If their in-scripture view of the world is one of an enlightened human and should be taken literaly, is there anything else profound in there, which should be taken literally and which shows next steps after mass enlightenment?

All this people with knowledge of a Nothingness could not possible think only about making the world a more harmonious, prosperous place, it's literally ridiculous.

As are my sixteenth-assed attempts at grasping all this.

Edited by Alex K