Leo Gura

The Jews Were Some Clever Metaphysicians

34 posts in this topic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tzimtzum

I love this part especially:

The concept of tzimtzum contains a built-in paradox, requiring that God be simultaneously transcendent and immanent.

• On the one hand, if the "Infinite" did not restrict itself, then nothing could exist—everything would be overwhelmed by God's totality. Thus existence requires God's transcendence, as above.
  • On the other hand, God continuously maintains the existence of, and is thus not absent from, the created universe. "The Divine life-force which brings all creatures into existence must constantly be present within them… were this life-force to forsake any created being for even one brief moment, it would revert to a state of utter nothingness, as before the creation…". Creation therefore requires God's immanence.

I have also seen some very strange things in the words of some contemporary kabbalists who explain things deeply. They say that all of existence is only an illusion and appearance, and does not truly exist. This is to say that the ein sof didn’t change at all in itself and its necessary true existence and it is now still exactly the same as it was before creation, and there is no space empty of Him, as is known. Therefore they said that in truth there is no reality to existence at all, and all the worlds are only an illusion and appearance, just as it says in the verse “in the hands of the prophets I will appear”. They said that the world and humanity have no real existence, and their entire reality is only an appearance. We perceive ourselves as if we are in a world, and we perceive ourselves with our senses, and we perceive the world with our senses. It turns out that all of existence of humanity and the world is only a perception and not in true reality, for it is impossible for anything to exist in true reality, since He fills all the worlds….

Dead-on descriptions of Absolute Infinity, clearly from direct experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Would simply not perceiving an entity be the same as it reverting to a state of nothingness?

You know, the classic "if a tree falls and nobody hears it, does it even exist"?

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Extreme Z7 The distinction between perception and non-perception is arbitrary.

@Leo Gura How about if I define perception as "having content in direct experience"?

Edited by Extreme Z7

@Leo Gura is any of this possible to realize sans 5meo, DMT, or endogenous release you think? 

Edited by Hunter Arrington

Kabbalah is one of those rabbit-holes that leaves you so boggled and in awe if you study it. Makes you realize how deep and genuine an understanding fundamental religions really had compared to the regular wishy-washyness most associate with organized religion. 

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have also seen some very strange things in the words of some contemporary kabbalists who explain things deeply.

Much is possible through the Kabbalah, but the Jews have completely forgotten about it. And because they have forgotten Kabbalah they are a people without religion - the only race which is without religion.... Because Kabbalah is the basic, fundamental, essential religion for them and they have forgotten about it. It is almost as if Hindus forget about Yoga - then it will be a meaningless religion. It is as if Buddhists forget about Dhyana, Zen - then it will be meaningless.

Exactly like that, once Jews have forgotten Kabbalah they have forgotten everything. Then you go on carrying your dead scriptures and.... But that is history, it is not religion, and kabbalah is one of the most fundamental sciences ever developed for human transformation.

11 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

Much is possible through the Kabbalah, but the Jews have completely forgotten about it. And because they have forgotten Kabbalah they are a people without religion - the only race which is without religion.... Because Kabbalah is the basic, fundamental, essential religion for them and they have forgotten about it. It is almost as if Hindus forget about Yoga - then it will be a meaningless religion. It is as if Buddhists forget about Dhyana, Zen - then it will be meaningless.

Exactly like that, once Jews have forgotten Kabbalah they have forgotten everything. Then you go on carrying your dead scriptures and.... But that is history, it is not religion, and kabbalah is one of the most fundamental sciences ever developed for human transformation.

http://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/Far_Beyond_the_Stars/Osho-Far-Beyond-the-Stars-00000016.html

If you are gonna copy someone completely at least have the decency to quote and cite the source. You often recite Osho (or other sources) in whatever topic. Whether it is Vipassana at night and not being able to sleep for days (which is bullshit), physical ramifications of full enlightenment, use of psychedelics etc etc. Do you actually have any opinions yourself or do you just blindly follow and buy everything someone you admire says without actually having any experience of it yourself? Do you understand how this is misleading to a lot of new people looking for info here? 

Just now, Esoteric said:

If you are gonna copy someone completely at least have the decency to quote and cite the source. You often recite Osho

Everything I post are words of controversial mystic Osho. I do not mention his name because he was so notorious that even mentioning his name will distract many persons, and they will miss the message.

@Leo Gura thanks for sharing! Been interested in kabbalah since I have some Jewish family and a lot of them in jerusalem, looking forward to diving into it at one point in my life. But this sounds a bit above me still, I need more experience to ground this in

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

thanks for sharing

Edited by Soulbass

For realising everything is illusion one doesn't need direct experience- one can get there logically - if one Trully understands cause and effect, one will know something cannot arise from nothing - it is elementary left brain attainable knowledge.

Nothing always was, is, and will be.

At the same time left brain attainable knowledge is the fact that nothing is at the same time everywhere and nowhere, and is the only thing that doesn't change, and is who we are deep within.

If we follow this logical conclusion that only nothingness is trully real and no one can ever delete nothingness or change it, we realise nothingness is the only thing that we can be. The Absolute Golden Middle that everyone has access to, because they are that.

In reality we are nothing, but in the dream/illusion we are concious of it, so we can say we are conciousness,  which is the 1 after 0, the initial illusion and bridge to nothingness or source or unmanifested.

Nothingness is concious of illusions. How nice. Equivalent to there is no I, because the I is nothingness.

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I know this like knowing the Earth is Round. Certain. Without necessarily having to experience it for myself.

Edited by Dodoster

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodoster Whatever your mind imagines Nothingness to be, it's wrong.

Nothingness is not nothingness.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Dodoster Whatever your mind imagines Nothingness to be, it's wrong.

Nothingness is not nothingness.

I concede to this, by definition 

@Dodoster The practical issue here is not to rest on one's intellect but to pursue Nothingness directly.

You ain't got it until you got it. The left brain is not ever going to get it.

So just beware of that trap is my point.

Until you're enlightened, you should really just treat enlightenment as any other conspiracy theory. Careful not to believe in it too much. Hold it as a tentative hypothesis which could break true or false, or even some third option.

10 hours ago, Arman said:

Kabbalah is one of those rabbit-holes that leaves you so boggled and in awe if you study it. Makes you realize how deep and genuine an understanding fundamental religions really had compared to the regular wishy-washyness most associate with organized religion. 

It's truly a fascinating system.

Indeed. You simply cannot imagine non-existence.

Bro Jews are 4th dimensional ET's that ran outta energy to sustain their vessel at higher frequencies due to a long mis-calculated trip and crashed into our 3rd dimensional planet and were forced to adapt and grow to survive here so they took over with their intelligence. Those Ashkenazi's :D:D:D

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I'm not an expert, but from what I know Kabalah is teaching to love others as much as you love yourself (Golden Rule), which is done by growing your ego to infinity, making everything a part of you (same as dissolving it). 

@John Flores Well Isn't it just a matter of unfortunate language? How about sinking your ego into infinity? That is much more godlike :o).

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.