Thestarguitarist14

This forum’s racist issue

66 posts in this topic

@Thestarguitarist14 You won't benefit from hating here. Please if it's a genuinely raciest form make YouTube video's on it with clear proof because you just seem like your acting mad right now.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

I disagree, I don't see racism too often here.  I have only seen it a handful of times.  This place has people from all over the world.

3 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

You have not listened to Leo's videos this show's a lack of understanding of foundational point's Leo makes. Hitler was "well intentioned" because he was a devil believing a lie. You can be well intended and straight up wrong.

what's different about my point?

6 minutes ago, ChrisZoZo said:

@Thestarguitarist14 You won't benefit from hating here. Please if it's a genuinely raciest form make YouTube video's on it with clear proof because you just seem like your acting mad right now.

Funny how racism makes me mad huh?

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

I disagree, I don't see racism too often here.  I have only seen it a handful of times.  This place has people from all over the world.

As if only Americans can be racists l.

@Thestarguitarist14 What I mean is, it seems like an eclectic group of people - have you ever been on a genuinely racist forum?  They're mostly white males, this place literally has people from all walks of life - there is less racism here.

@PurpleTree sorry I didn't understand the context my bad

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

1 minute ago, Loba said:

@Thestarguitarist14 What I mean is, it seems like an eclectic group of people - have you ever been on a genuinely racist forum?  They're mostly white males, this place literally has people from all walks of life - there is less racism here.

Eh, I have and I am seeing the same stuff here.

Just now, RMQualtrough said:

Reparations LOL.

You do realize that a big reason why a lot of black people are poor is because of slavery and the years of hardcore racism that followed?

Btw, my parents are immigrants.  I would not get a dime.  The black people who are descendants of slaves deserve the money.  They were promised this long ago and never got it.  And look how bad it is for them.

But of course if you are not black you do not care because white supremacy benefits everyone who isn’t black.

@Thestarguitarist14 yes, the world is unfair. But are you yourself a saint? Have you never used your power over someone weaker? Are you even vegan at least? 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Thestarguitarist14 yes, the world is unfair. But are you yourself a saint? Have you never used your power over someone weaker? Are you even vegan at least? 

What the hell does that have to do with white supremacy and racist?  Look, if you do not want to actually discuss the issue at hand then do not respond.  You know as well as I do that it isn’t a matter of me being a saint it is a matter of black people not putting up with racist crap.

@Thestarguitarist14 animals are being treated like slaves right now. Have you not eaten meat in your life and used your superior position as a human to abuse weaker form of life?

Edited by Salvijus

Just now, Salvijus said:

@Thestarguitarist14 animals are being treated like slaves right now. Have you not eaten meat in your life?

STOP.  Animals are not people.  I am about to eat beef right now.  

This is the kind of racist rhetoric that I am speaking of.  This “what aboutism”.

38 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

This is from being a black man.  You wouldn’t know unless you are one.

I tend to not agree on a lot with people on this forum but think here you are on your way becoming what you are fighting against.

"You wouldnt know unless you are one" kills any dialogue between you and others and dismissess any attempts to understand eachother. It also assumes moral high ground simply because you found a opressed minority to belong to. This could be any ethnicity, feminism, disability etc. This is the turn culture has taken, being victim has become a power position.

Jesus sayd that "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone", nobody threw stones that day on a victim in center of a lynch mob. Now rocks are thrown to all direction from the center and by stating perfect victimhood, you also conviniently free yourself from any responsibility. Your a victim, what can you do, right? 

This is quite counterproductive for any real cause you might have. Creating safe places from differrnt ideas, trigger warnings etc. Treats traumatised people like they are special protection areas that needs to be isolated from the scary world. But this doesnt prepare them to scary world. Their trust in their ability to to co operate with scary challenging world needs to be restored instead. 

Thats what I think anyway.

@Thestarguitarist14 my point is black people abuse power just as much as white people abuse power.

Edited by Salvijus

I'm sorry you feel this way. After doing a browse through the Joe Rogan thread and this one though, do you not feel you are being a bit combative? Accusing others of being racist so casually will make them feel attacked and want to argue against whatever you have to say after that.

This back and forth language makes it impossible to have a discussion about whether or not things like reperations or cancel culture are good things or not. I think that's where the disagreement is happening @Thestarguitarist14, you feel strongly one way and others do not.

I think it's important to keep an open dialogue. If anybody is being explicitly racist we will act accordingly.

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

I am not looking to have a discussion about this as one thing is clear: you are either anti racist and anti white supremacy or anti black and okay with white supremacy.  There is no in between.

This is a lie.

Hallå

7 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

STOP.  Animals are not people.  I am about to eat beef right now.  

You're complaining about abuse of power yet you yourself are abusing animals. Don't you see the problem here?

Everybody abuse everything when they have power. And black people are no exception. 

Saints are exception tho. But you're not one of them imo.

Edited by Salvijus

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Thestarguitarist14 my point is black people abuse power just as much as white people abuse power.

Black people do not have as much power as white people.  What do you not understand?

2 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm sorry you feel this way. After doing a browse through the Joe Rogan thread and this one though, do you not feel you are being a bit combative? Accusing others of being racist so casually will make them feel attacked and want to argue against whatever you have to say after that.

This back and forth language makes it impossible to have a discussion about whether or not things like reperations or cancel culture are good things or not. I think that's where the disagreement is happening @Thestarguitarist14, you feel strongly one way and others do not.

I think it's important to keep an open dialogue. If anybody is being explicitly racist we will act accordingly.

No.  I already stated that you are either anti racism and anti white supremacy or anti black and okay with white supremacy.  There really is no in between.

I have tried to have discourse about this in the past.  It’s useless.  You are not going to convince non black people to care about black people.  Why?  Because they benefit from White supremacy.  All races except for the black race do.

If others have an issue with what I say then they are not on my side.

4 minutes ago, Whatever said:

"You wouldnt know unless you are one" kills any dialogue between you and others and dismissess any attempts to understand eachother. It also assumes moral high ground simply because you found a opressed minority to belong to. This could be any ethnicity, feminism, disability etc. This is the turn culture has taken, being victim has become a power position.

Jesus sayd that "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone", nobody threw stones that day on a victim in center of a lynch mob. Now rocks are thrown to all direction from the center and by stating perfect victimhood, you also conviniently free yourself from any responsibility. Your a victim, what can you do, right? 

This is quite counterproductive for any real cause you might have. Creating safe places from differrnt ideas, trigger warnings etc. Treats traumatised people like they are special protection areas that needs to be isolated from the scary world. But this doesnt prepare them to scary world. Their trust in their ability to to co operate with scary challenging world needs to be restored instead. 

Thats what I think anyway.

well put

and sometimes i also enjoy being a victim and blaming everybody especially in the past so i certainly can understand it little bit