Neph

On mine & leo's spiritual path

136 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Dear Leo I will stop writing in colored font like you gave me a warning on that, but give a little appreciation that I am here to help people and defend you from the unnecessary bs you get. As I have tried to contact you I would like to become a moderator that could give some positivity and order to this community.

@Nahm

Also Nahm please try just to understand that my point was not to make fun of anyone, but just to point out weirdness of that whole topic, because yeah I am empathic towards people that face sadness and other negative things, but that still won't justify going into someones forum and moan that this guy who uses his whole life to help others is demon, because he didn't personally teach him. Time is just limited resource and that's it.

Story would have been completely different if OP wouldn't have attacked Leo at the beginning. Leo gets tons of messages and topics about that he is not doing enough and that is extremely exhausting to someone who already is busy.

To everyone who reads this

Appreciate that Leo's content is free and he makes multihour videos almost every week that are full of extremely high quality teachings and filled with love <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Leo Gura

No, the content of this thread is about the user who made the thread,

Read the title of the thread.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Kksd74628  Oh no, you got warned for coloring the texts! I actually liked reading through your posts sometimes because it's just visually interesting and stimulates my visual mind preference.

@Danioover9000

Thanks for posting this, but no can do, because people get triggered from anything now a days and even on high quality forum we have people who can't handle a different light wavelenghts :D 

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628

The point is there is no ‘kundalini’, ‘dark energy or entity’, ‘sadness’, ‘negative things’, ‘dangerous energy’, ‘dangers of spirituality’, ‘teaching 100s of millions of people’. This is all thought attachment. One awake (let alone ‘god conscious’, ‘omniscient’, and the highest conscious person on the planet) would easily be well aware of this. The mockery of not being a babysitter, ‘crying’ about it, that whole demeaning & belittling tone and approach was kind of icing on the cake, given if one is commenting, one could offer some form of help or clarity instead. But nonetheless, I do acknowledge this is just so to speak, my view or take on things here. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Neph Your post is classical projection bias. No attempt to take full responsibility.

The best part of Leo's work is it is an experiment of infinite consciousness. How could you lose atleast one solution. 

Don't get sidetracked by the Kundulani or other fancy spiritual terms. Just do the work and you will be golden.

@Danioover9000 As long as I'm taking the medicine the mental condition stays alright.. But, that's not the point it all happened cuz of the kundalini energy & I still haven't dealt with completely yet

7 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Leo Gura @roopepa @Neph

If my job is to teach people to drive a car and I tell them to be extremely caution about how they drive - because they may end up killing themselfes - is that my fault when they misuse the teachings, drive crazy and hospitalize.

Point that Leo has said crystal clearly many times is that this spiritual path has its own challenges and one should never harm oneself and that is not what actualized.org is about.

Crying because Leo won't help your mental problems would be same to ask Leo to fix your wall that you broke with your own punch when you got angry to his video. Leo is teacher not mental problem expert nor wall repairman :D 

Leo I tagged you only, because you may find that last part funny and actually use that next time you talk about this topic in your video :D 

Tell me the same thing when you come out of your fairy world

@Nahm just in case you don't know but kundalini is real.. Just because you haven't experienced it yet doesn't mean it's not there... And I stopped try to cry about it long time ago.. This is life & I have to take it as it is.. I'm just trying to bring awareness about this stuff so that no one else suffers like I do... 

Leo does have an episode called “The Dark Side of Meditation.” 

He actually talks about Kundalini awakening at 28:55.

He also has disclaimers at the bottom of every YT episode and talks about proper safety protocols in all his psychedelics episodes.

More episodes on the dangers of self-actualizing:

The Dangers Of Spiritual Work

The Top Dangers Of Using Psychedelics

The Dangers Of Misapplying Spiritual Teachings

Becoming A Zen Devil - The Dangers Of Half-Assing Enlightenment

Leo's Worst Bad Trips - Psychedelics Gone Wrong

The Trap Of Projection, Especially Onto Teachers & Mentors

Being A Spiritual Seeker, Good or Bad?

Cult Psychology - Part 1 - How Cults Work

The Trap Of The Toxic Life Purpose

You have to verify theories for yourself and not just take Leo, or anyone, at their word.   

Edited by FlyingLotus

if anyone teaches truth the best method to find out what kind of truth it is, is to find out who’s truth it is.

(well in some sense you‘ll most certainly find out over time) oneness sometimes seems to not concern truth, even though it does.

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

The mockery of not being a babysitter, ‘crying’ about it, that whole demeaning & belittling tone and approach was kind of icing on the cake, given if one is commenting, one could offer some form of help or clarity instead. But nonetheless, I do acknowledge this is just so to speak, my view or take on things here.

It’s interesting you see it that way.  To me it reads as Leo setting a firm, clear, healthy boundary.   OP’s msg reads as wanting close, one-on-one attention from Leo and not just good advice.  I can think of at least three different people on the forum who’ve tried to get personal attention from Leo by threatening suicide, and that’s just in the last year.  It reminds me of an article I read about Jackie Chan.

Back in the 80s he announced his engagement to his now wife, and two of his female fans attempted suicide.   One even did it in front of his office.  He visited one of them to be a nice, helpful guy and this just inspired more of his fans to attempt suicide.   They were all hoping to get some personal attention from him (and of course they had other mental illnesses going on).  Thing is, Jackie would’ve been better off making a blanket statement against suicide or not giving them any attention at all.

If you’re in the public eye and people keep trying to get your attention with bad behavior, doesn’t it make sense to not reward that behavior?  To me it does, even if it means being blunt and sorta unsympathetic.  So Leo’s “coldness” isn’t a knock against @Neph personally.  It’s about maintaining strong boundaries with everybody so he can do his work.

@FlyingLotus not the same, jackie chan does not teach spirituality, did not use nlp methods in his videos and did not have a hoard of followers drawing people into their own subconsciousness by making them question their beliefs and substitute with his/theirs. you know why people over and over say it‘s a cult - even if he countered it by talking about cults and warning from cults. a lot of people with these issues start out with experiencing solipsism, not all because they are drawn to it, some because they are curious. some of leos videos are manipulative. 

and he most certainly sometimes talks about stuff he didn’t master yet, or just started to learn himself. and then some months later abandoned from his repertoire.

reason: it’s just not his‘s.

if not backed by him the devaluation phenomenon soon sets in. this is blue/red even purple leadership, not turquoise. i mean ofc it’s educative, to what price?

Edited by mememe

Jackie Chan has a level of awesomeness that will make you question the limits of reality :D.  

28 minutes ago, mememe said:

did not have a hoard of followers drawing people into their own subconsciousness by making them question their beliefs and substitute with his/theirs.

I personally disagree that he tells people to substitute their thinking for his own.  He goes on and on about epistemology, epistemology, epistemology.   If he plasters warning signs everywhere but a tiny few people choose not to read them, is that really his fault?

Personal development work tends to attract people who are suffering or are predisposed to mental illness, with or without Leo.  It’s not fair to put 100% blame on some youtuber or video for making you suicidal.  Especially when the video is just presenting clear, thoughtful ideas that you’re free to take or leave.

It seems like some people read his forum posts but not his videos, which is too bad (I don't mean you per say).  The real meat is in the videos.  His posts are more like garnishes.  People eat the garnishes and ignore the food, then wonder why they’re hungry.    

28 minutes ago, mememe said:

and he most certainly sometimes talks about stuff he didn’t master yet, or just started to learn himself. and then some months later abandoned from his repertoire.

In which episodes does he do this?  His videos seem pretty well researched, knowledgeable and backed up by personal experience.

Edited by FlyingLotus

11 minutes ago, mememe said:

@FlyingLotus you might be flying but not a lotus - maybe teflon. namaste

@mememe I don't mean any of that in a mean spirited way.  I know it's tough to assess tone on the internet.  I just disagree with you. 

It's all good man ?

Edited by FlyingLotus

2 minutes ago, FlyingLotus said:

@mememe I don't mean any of that in a mean spirited way.  It's tough to assess tone on the internet.  I just disagree with you. 

It's all good man ?

you don’t have to agree, with the op for his reality to be true. the same as other realities with worse outcomes.

i think that if you have the attention of millions of people, it's normal to be cold and distant. the other option would be to go crazy. I can't imagine what it would be like to have that attention, alienating

37 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

i think that if you have the attention of millions of people, it's normal to be cold and distant. the other option would be to go crazy. I can't imagine what it would be like to have that attention, alienating

well he could take down some of the videos claiming stuff like enlightenment and omniscience. because clearly if he’s distant he’s just/still a man in the clouds with a beard.

Edited by mememe

Leo is in (brief) one on one relationships with people here on forum. Usually contradicting his advice in videos. "Do 5meo if you dare. Universe (actually Leo) doesnt care about your excuses". Its not like reasing philosophy book, its a manipulative Suggestion as an answer to something someone sayd. Saying stuff like that doesnt encourage to proceed carefully either. 

Edited by Whatever