Neph

On mine & leo's spiritual path

136 posts in this topic

If it wasn't for leo I don't know if I had started my spiritual journey... I followed his meditation techniques & it worked for me.. My kundalini got awoken.. But it was a dangerous energy to live with.. I didn't know how to handle It...It drove me mentally insane.. And at the end I couldn't control it & attempted suicide & injured my hand... But when I confronted leo about this all he had to say is that you should seek professional help for your mental issues.. Like seriously dude that's all you got to say to me... Which makes me question did leo have a kundalini awakening?.. Like did he have any awakening?.. I had put so much trust & faith in this guy & that's how it ended up..I had expected better answers from you leo.. 

Leo isnt taking any reponsibility on people he "guides" nor dows he care. He seems content on being a guru on a forum full of like minded people.

@Neph Did you seek professional help?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

2 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

@Neph Did you seek professional help?

All of a sudden phenomena became disorder? Right around when Leo's tip "do 5meo if you dare and see for yourself" didnt bring the result he suggested? Thats just his way to weasel his way out of responsibility. It may not ne legal responsibility but its a path he chosen on how he wants to affect people and how to go about that.

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

All of a sudden phenomena became disorder? Right around when Leo's tip "do 5meo if you dare and see for yourself" didnt bring the result he suggested? Thats just his way to weasel his way out of responsibility. It may not ne legal responsibility but its a path he chosen on how he wants to affect people and how to go about that.

so what's his "responsibility"? 

4 hours ago, Neph said:

If it wasn't for leo I don't know if I had started my spiritual journey... I followed his meditation techniques & it worked for me.. My kundalini got awoken.. But it was a dangerous energy to live with.. I didn't know how to handle It...It drove me mentally insane.. And at the end I couldn't control it & attempted suicide & injured my hand... But when I confronted leo about this all he had to say is that you should seek professional help for your mental issues.. Like seriously dude that's all you got to say to me... Which makes me question did leo have a kundalini awakening?.. Like did he have any awakening?.. I had put so much trust & faith in this guy & that's how it ended up..I had expected better answers from you leo.. 

You are the hero of your movie. You can learn from others. But your main source, should be your own guiding system. Your inner compass. You got it for a reason. Use it. If you have lost it, try to find your compass and work it.

I do hope you get better my friend. Dont hurt your body. Your problem isnt with your body. Treat it as your own child. Respect your body, and work from there. I know it can be hard. But dont take it out on something that is not guilty for the issues that the mind/psyche has.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I am not your babysitter. You have been warned about the dangers of spiritual work. What you do with spirituality is all on you. You can use it wisely or foolishly. You can use it for love or for evil. This is completely on you.

If you decide to harm your body, I will certainly not be taking responsibility for that. I have said repeatedly that that has nothing to do with what I teach.

If you are suicidal, seek professional mental help. I am not going to guide you out of your suicide nor mental health issues.

It should be obvious that my spiritual teachings are DIY -- Do It Yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

so what's his "responsibility"? 

Everyone has power, question is how you use it. Leo is in position of authority to a lot of people. Lot of people really open for suggestion too. He tends to use that power carelessly and indifferently from what ive seen.

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Everyone has power, question is how you use it. Leo is in position of authority to a lot of people. Lot of people really open for suggestion too. He tends to use that power carelessly and indifferently from what ive seen.

but seeking professional help to get some stability and get grounded for a while isn't a horrible advice if you had an attempted suicide or not?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

but seeking professional help to get some stability and get grounded for a while isn't a horrible advice if you had an attempted suicide or not?

Its not. Debatabely maybe in case of psychiatry. Those meds are carbage and diagnosising is scethy.

16 minutes ago, Droo_ said:

but let's just say some person who meditates goes on a meditation retreat and gets a kundalini awakening and then gets kundalini syndrome. How is that misusing using spirituality?

If you are raising kundalini you should be aware of the many issues and dangers that come with that and you should already have prepared methods and resources for how to deal with it.

I have a book on my book list that specifically talks about the dangers of kundalini and offers various solutions and troubleshooting strategies.

If you are doing Kriya yoga, most Kriya yoga books warn about the dangers of raising kundalini too rapidly.

The "misuse" in this case is simply going into the process too naively and not taking the risks and warnings seriously. And also not having enough knowledge and research for what to do when you start to unravel. For example, if your kundalini starts bothering you, obviously you should have enough knowledge and intelligence to then go see a dedicated kundalini expert who can give you suggestions and guide you through the difficulties. Instead of just letting it spiral out of control to the point of suicide. Likewise, if you start having signs of mental illness or instability then you should have enough intelligence to hire a therapist or professional for guidance.

I expect this kind of intelligence as a default from people doing serious spiritual work.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are raising kundalini you should be aware of the many issues and dangers that come with that and you should already have prepared methods and resources for how to deal with it.

I have a book on my book list that specifically talks about the dangers of kundalini and offers various solutions and troubleshooting strategies.

If you are doing Kriya yoga, most Kriya yoga books warn about the dangers of raising kundalini to rapidly.

The "misuse" in this case is simply going into the process too naively and not taking the risks and warnings seriously. And also not having enough knowledge and research for what to do when you start to unravel. For example, if you kundalini starts bothering you, obviously you should have enough knowledge and intelligence to then go see a dedicated kundalini expert who can give you suggestions and guide you through the difficulties. Instead of just letting it spiral out of control to the point of suicide.

This is supposed to be read from you saying "try 5meo and see for yourself unless you a pussy"?

1 minute ago, Whatever said:

This is supposed to be read from you saying "try 5meo and see for yourself unless you a pussy"?

You have been given tons of warnings about the dangers of psychedelics.

Don't act dumb. You know the dangers.

@Neph

4 hours ago, Neph said:

And this is why I stopped making spirituality a top priority, that usually can make it quite dangerous. Treat it like an on and off hobby.

Pursuing spirituality, with any financial, emotional, psychological, environmental support, is pretty dangerous. Better put your life quality, and all basic needs met, and the ideal life sorted first before going too hard on spirituality. 

@Neph seems that you want to draw Leo's attention for something. Leo is a guy who says things, if what he says is useful to you, listen to him, and that's it.

If you need help, there are people willing to help you. look for them

@Whatever

14 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Did he say that? Could you link the quote here?

@Danioover9000 Searching that exact quote doesn't bring anything up but I did remember him saying something similar

Screenshot_20220204-153331_Chrome.jpg

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

22 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Whatever

Did he say that? Could you link the quote here?

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Danioover replace "unless you a pussy" with something like "if you dare ;)". Still want evidence or ring a bell? Can find some if i want to.