AleksM

How to stop overanalyzing things in relationships?

8 posts in this topic

I tend to overanalyze stuff in relationship and it really bothers me and others. I have become better at spotting myself doing it, but sometimes still do it. Have you guys deal with that? What are all the manifestations of this? Is talking about the relationship overanalyzing stuff? Where is the line?

Relationship is great for consciously creating together and sharing in the experiences therein. Communion is for all matters of how you feel and is intrinsically a relinquishing of all commitment and expectation in regard to the relationship. A mine, theirs and ours dreamboard makes this easy. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

14 hours ago, AleksM said:

Have you guys deal with that?

Having peace of mind by realizing the relationship will likely end someday, so just enjoy the ride and stop overthinking it.

It's because we are dishonest with ourselves and try to analyze/manipulate things to be "perfect" and last that gets us into trouble.

hrhrhtewgfegege

12 minutes ago, Roy said:

realizing the relationship will likely end someday

ah you're bursting people's bubbles! xD

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

i think getting back in your body and out of your head is key, go for a steam sauna, massage, relax, hot tub, weed, whatever works for you, then see the contrast.

when i enter lots of pleasure i begin to see my own overthinking as irrelevant and not something to engage in, really helps me out. 

Overanalyzing comes from not being sure of things (low value) if you are sure and not have to do something extra and watch every step you have to take and do....

Its a shift from i have to do something to make things work(doing) to im the thing that makes things happen(being) 

Removing mindset ill have to do something to im that thing and if you are that thing you dont overanlayze...

Remove layers of whats blocking you from being and stop trying to come   logically to what you already are (being)  if it makes sense ?...

If it all goes wrong then you are confident you will handle the pain now you try to control things to avoid pain...

All problems comes from you so you have to come to Im the solution Im confident im sure already no need to overanalyze...

Dont know how and what to do just be sure in yourself and thats it ?

Its a balance and dance in the end...

Edit:its tough to explain and write hope you get something out of it 

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.