Thestarguitarist14

Sophia Bush calls out Joe Rogan for saying the N word

178 posts in this topic

India Arie calls Joe Rogan out. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Look at the comment section lmao.  It mirrors this forum.

To piggy back on this, I remember the whole Elliott Rodgers deal.  He thought because he was a rich who’re kid whose father was in the film industry that he could get girls.  But when he saw the white women gravitate towards the black men he became filled with rage and started his dark path.

It is fun how women who share the same race as these types don’t even want them.  Women can smell masculinity and a lot of these guys posting this racist rhetoric don’t have it.

2 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

OP, lol this forum has turned into a massive shithole the past couple of years.  I'd say around 2020 especially but increasingly around 2017~.  

Imagine thinking that a place is a shithole, and then continuing to wallow around in shit for 5 more years.

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

I can't find the original video anywhere. If it's "viral" then it shouldn't be hard to find, but this reaction video is the only example I see anywhere. And in several instances you can hear that it's clearly not the N word being bleeped out.

Find me the original uncensored clips, otherwise this is fake news.

Edited by Yarco

6 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Imagine thinking that a place is a shithole, and then continuing to wallow around in shit for 5 more years.

Maybe he just ignores the trash?

Just now, Yarco said:

I can't find the original video anywhere. And in several instances you can hear that it's clearly not the N word being bleeped out.

I have listened to Joe’s show several times and while he is not a regular user of the word, he has said on multiple occasions.

3 hours ago, Yarco said:

I can't find the original video anywhere. If it's "viral" then it shouldn't be hard to find, but this reaction video is the only example I see anywhere. And in several instances you can hear that it's clearly not the N word being bleeped out.

Not interested in proving anything to someone like you. Move on and mind your own business. You have ruined this thread. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Yarco

1 hour ago, Yarco said:

This theead exactly lol!

3 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

To piggy back on this, I remember the whole Elliott Rodgers deal.  He thought because he was a rich who’re kid whose father was in the film industry that he could get girls.  But when he saw the white women gravitate towards the black men he became filled with rage and started his dark path.

It is fun how women who share the same race as these types don’t even want them.  Women can smell masculinity and a lot of these guys posting this racist rhetoric don’t have it.

Lol dude, I swear to God some posters here are like this if you skim through their posting history,

Society section:  Hmmm maybe the racist is you!  Look at how black people do this and do that, but nobody says anything!  White people have it just as hard, we need to meet halfway to have a civil discuss— blah blah blah blah

Sexuality, Dating section:  I’m so lonely ??? anybody know how to know if a girl likes you??  I brushed up against this girl’s hand by accident but idk if that’s a sign, help ?  

I swear man, it somehow always trickles down to:  people not having hobbies, jobs, and or managing to casually date or have sex with women.  Basically experiencing LIFE. Notice how almost ZERO women on this forum partake in this cringe fest of racist rhetoric?  They don’t give a FUCK.  They’re too busy doing shit.  Worst part about this, they’ve hijacked the word “gas lighting” and will immediately throw it in your face because you’re pointing out the truth.  Pathetic.  

I’m glad this forum still has many golden nuggets though, Leo’s noble intent with this forum and his YouTube still stands though, but you gotta deal with a few blood sucking mosquitoes I guess.

@Yarco Your search-fu is weak, young Padawan ?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

13 hours ago, Tim Ho said:

Please stop labeling everyone racist.  I don't think any of them are.   

Or Mod will show their power.

Peace.

Indeed, Mod will show their power. If I ever see a thread like this again, ya'll will be in a serious trouble.

4 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

Wow, I just got 3pts warning for being racist.  I truly apologize anyone here if I hurted you, really.  I never meant to hurt anyone. Somehow got stucked into this fight.   

I am not a racist.  I am asisan from Vietnam.  My daughter's best friend is black, they hang out almost every other week thou they don't go to same school and not near by.  I also hang out with their parents.   I have black friends equally as white friends.  My boss was black.  I voted for Obama and always support BLM.  I love everyone equally and always try to be fair.  It never occurred in my mind I will be accused for being racist until this morning.

Mostly, this is due to my lack of understanding of the stituation and maybe the way I used words. That leads to my next point.

Thank you everyone!I  haven't watch much any of Leo's videos for sometimes, at least a year now.  I only come here mostly to learn, chat and socialize as it is the most open-mind platform and groups of people that I can find.   I am currently on a breaks but life is becoming busy for me real soon so it is time to say goodbye anyway.

This will be my last message here in this forum, not because this hurts me a lot, or it is is unfair, but because of my stupidity.  It is just too hard to not hurting people and I am not capable of realizing it yet.

Please love each other, and stop fighting already.  Aren't you tired of this shit yet?  

i got points too.

but i don't necessarily agree with it.

when asked bejapuskas to elaborate he told me i said for example making threads about racism is racist, which i didn't say.

it's fine though whatever

Edited by PurpleTree

23 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

you are clearly a racist 

you almost only make topics about race

that's all you think about and you're only talking about it when it portrays white people as the perpetrators and black people as the victims

(i got covid so maybe my brain is inflamed and i'm wrong, but i don't think so)

22 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

yea it's sad because of ideologists like you

call me white supremacist and i'll call you victim from here there on

The man complained about discrimination and you post this.

@Tim Ho I did not mean to offend you, just protect a user who is experiencing constant denial of his problems on multiple because of racism. If we are to take racism seriously here, action needs to be taken. I could message all of the users and talk to them for ages and maybe persuade one of them that what they said was very ignorant, but that would take so much time. In this group environment, they would most likely support each other in their biases as we can all see. How do you think this makes blacks feel?

You guys only got a warning, it is no big deal, I can always take it down. You are not close to being banned or anything. This guy experiences a lot of ignorance of black issues here.

If you see some racism against the Vietnamese or South East Asians specifically, you can always approach me.

9 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

The man complained about discrimination and you post this.

yup

you come in swinging at everybody i'll likely swing back

you can't go into a topic/forum disrespect most people, call them names and whatever and then go to the mods and complain "racism"

this was a good post by whatever addressing the guitar guy in another topic imo

"I tend to not agree on a lot with people on this forum but think here you are on your way becoming what you are fighting against.

"You wouldnt know unless you are one" kills any dialogue between you and others and dismissess any attempts to understand eachother. It also assumes moral high ground simply because you found a opressed minority to belong to. This could be any ethnicity, feminism, disability etc. This is the turn culture has taken, being victim has become a power position.

Jesus sayd that "he who is without sin shall cast the first stone", nobody threw stones that day on a victim in center of a lynch mob. Now rocks are thrown to all direction from the center and by stating perfect victimhood, you also conviniently free yourself from any responsibility. Your a victim, what can you do, right? 

This is quite counterproductive for any real cause you might have. Creating safe places from differrnt ideas, trigger warnings etc. Treats traumatised people like they are special protection areas that needs to be isolated from the scary world. But this doesnt prepare them to scary world. Their trust in their ability to to co operate with scary challenging world needs to be restored instead. 

Thats what I think anyway."

@PurpleTree  People on this thread are not here to learn about racism, only a couple of those. Most people here are just saying "not all white people", and they do not take any effort to understand the OP, what he means or anything.

The entire world treats white as if they were under special protection. There are white people who suffer and I am not denying their suffering, but systemic racism does not affect them, maybe prejudice. (And that is also horrible)

No amount of preparation will save a black person from getting called police on for no reason. Sure, we can prepare them, they can get the talk about race, but then it still keeps happening. What you are receiving on this thread is what blacks receive daily.

I am not positively biased in favor of the OP, I have previously warned him about his misogyny. I just dont understand why I should tolerate ignorance on a forum where people are supposed to question biases.

15 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@PurpleTree  People on this thread are not here to learn about racism, only a couple of those. Most people here are just saying "not all white people", and they do not take any effort to understand the OP, what he means or anything.

The entire world treats white as if they were under special protection. There are white people who suffer and I am not denying their suffering, but systemic racism does not affect them, maybe prejudice. (And that is also horrible)

two things

does the entire world for example treat Russian, Ukrainian etc. street kids in their respective countries  "as if they were under special protection" ?

does the entire world care about white drug addicts or whatever?

hugely ignorant statement imo and shouldn't be mod worthy

also the op imo didn't come to learn and have a discussion or whatever he mostly came to attack, lash out and blame imo

but it's fine, it's whatever agree to disagree, i'll move on and stop discussing this "issue" on this forum

Edited by PurpleTree

11 hours ago, hoodrow trillson said:

Lol dude, I swear to God some posters here are like this if you skim through their posting history,

Society section:  Hmmm maybe the racist is you!  Look at how black people do this and do that, but nobody says anything!  White people have it just as hard, we need to meet halfway to have a civil discuss— blah blah blah blah

Sexuality, Dating section:  I’m so lonely ??? anybody know how to know if a girl likes you??  I brushed up against this girl’s hand by accident but idk if that’s a sign, help ?  

I swear man, it somehow always trickles down to:  people not having hobbies, jobs, and or managing to casually date or have sex with women.  Basically experiencing LIFE. Notice how almost ZERO women on this forum partake in this cringe fest of racist rhetoric?  They don’t give a FUCK.  They’re too busy doing shit.  Worst part about this, they’ve hijacked the word “gas lighting” and will immediately throw it in your face because you’re pointing out the truth.  Pathetic.  

I’m glad this forum still has many golden nuggets though, Leo’s noble intent with this forum and his YouTube still stands though, but you gotta deal with a few blood sucking mosquitoes I guess.

LOL, no surprise.  Women tend to not be into racist losers who can’t get laid.

And it’s hilarious how even after getting warnings from the mods they are still not willing to admit that they are white supremacists.

And haha, that is so true, most off the women on this forum have ignored this thread or supported it.  They actually have lives and understand other cultures.  These people here only understand their left hand and lube.

@PurpleTree  I did not use the word "special" as "all-inslucive" or "amazing", just special in the way that it is specific to white people. The same things you mentioned can happen to black people too. I am not saying drug addicts and homeless kids do not suffer, but they do not experience racism, if they are white. It is a different issue, there are many issues and many types of issues.