Thestarguitarist14

Sophia Bush calls out Joe Rogan for saying the N word

178 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Tim Ho said:

I don't think Joe is racist.  Mike Tyson, Neil DeGrasse Tyson... were invited onto his show multiple times, weren't they?

Word is like color in the rain bow.

Each person might have a favorite color but in a larger context, there is no worst/better color.  It is depends on how the colors are put together.

The same thing with the word "Hitler".  People are easy to get triggered by it.  Well, there are many good people with the name Hitler, it is just a name, just like there are many serial killers have "John" name

I don’t think he is a hard core racist.  I actually think that he is a good guy.  But the company that he keeps says a lot about him.  He is clearly conservative.

And the N word has an extremely strong history of hate the belittling of black people.

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

@Average Investor can you ask @Thestarguitarist14 how old he is? because i'm not talking to him :)

if he's 14 then i feel sorry for arguing with him and putting him on the ignore list but if he's much older then it's totally fine.

Please ignore the racist folks.  He is mad because I called him what he is.

1 minute ago, Tim Ho said:

This reminds me of a couple guys in college, one Asian and one black.   They called each other "banana" and "n.." all the time.  They were best friends.  Together they are very funny guys.  I miss them.

That is a false equivalency.  I have white friendships who I call the N word with an a.  

2 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Please ignore the racist folks.  He is mad because I called him what he is.

ok victim, i viewed the post because i thought you'd say the age

but it's fine, nothing to see here back on ignore ;)

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok victim, i viewed the post because i thought you'd say the age

but it's fine, nothing to see here back on ignore ;)

I thought you blocked me?  

And you are just proving my point.  Of course the black guy calling out racism is a victim.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

LMAO.  I remember this episode.  Trey and Matt are geniuses.

10 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

All white people benefit from white supremacy.

OMG

LOL!

keep posting please.

3 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Reparations for being enslaved for years would be a start.  

Chinese and Italian slaves were used to build the railroad in my country. I don't hear them talking about reparations.

8 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Thestarguitarist14 ? yea

This is the follow up I think.

https://youtu.be/_gBUD5f_pJA

LOL, I remember that too.  Fucking great stuff.  Too bad most people won’t get that they are criticizing racism.

5 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

OMG

LOL!

keep posting please.

If you cannot see how white people have benefited from centuries of white supremacy then you are willfully ignorant and do not want to admit how you have benefited.

1 minute ago, Arcangelo said:

Chinese and Italian slaves were used to build the railroad in my country. I don't hear them talking about reparations.

Okay, clearly you are just a racist.  End of convo. 

2 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Rogan has used the N word multiple times on his show

link or it didn't happen.

2 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

link or it didn't happen.

Ignore the racist guys.  Just look at his previous post.

@Thestarguitarist14 everybody who has less power gets abused imo.

Even white people abuse power over white people. Whoever has more power will abuse it against others irrespective of race, age, child, women etc. It’s not directed at anyone in particular in my opinion. Anybody who has little less power are suffering the same fate.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

@Thestarguitarist14 everybody who has less power gets abused imo.

Even white people abuse power over white people. Whoever has more power will abuse it against others irrespective of race, age, child, women etc. It’s not directed at anyone in particular in my opinion. Anybody who has little less power are suffering the same fate.

Who are the people with the least power in the U.S?  

Black people.

This isn’t about power.  This is about race.  This country was founded by racists and years of racism is why we’re are where we are today.  

White supremacists hate black people because of our ability to be trend setters, great athletes, great artists, great musicians, our tenacity, and that we put up a fight.  Notice how the black icons are all world wide?  They hate us because they ain’t us.