Thestarguitarist14

Sophia Bush calls out Joe Rogan for saying the N word

178 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Your link didn't go to an actual tweet, and when I Google, I can't actually easily find when Rogan said the N-word, but I'm gonna assume it was an unreasonable amount of time in the past.

You can't cancel people over stuff they said a decade ago. It was literally an entirely different world. If you were born in like 2000 you don't understand.

We also used to call each other queers and f**g*ts on the daily, it was just acceptable. And stuff like "did you hear that Lance Bass from Backstreet Boys is... *gasp* GAY" was huge (and shameful) news. It was an entirely different paradigm and it's not fair to compare it against our standards today.

If you wanna start digging this stuff up, you'll be able to cancel anyone that was on the internet or in the media in the early 2000s, progressives included.

This isn't legitimate outrage, it's just the next attempt to cancel Rogan because the Neil Young thing was a huge flop. It's basically a psyop. This isn't about helping you as a black man, they're just using you as a pawn as a means to an end, to attack a guy threatening the status quo because he gets 10x more views than the mainstream media. If the N-word doesn't cancel him then they'll just pull out the antisemetic card next. This pattern is very observable and predictable.

I hope they succeed and Spotify kicks off Rogan and voids his contract, so he can keep the $100 mil and we can all go to some new platform that isn't censored.

Just search Sophia Bush on Twitter.

And DO NOT conflate race with homosexual slurs.

Rogan has used the N word multiple times on his show.  I used to be a regular listener so I have heard him say it.

And notice how I stopped talking about Sophia?  It’s not about the left or the right.  They are both racist.  It is about holding people accountable.  Joe hangs out with hard fat right wingers and white supremacists and actively benefits from white supremacy.  He isn’t the only white guy to benefit from white supremacy, but he his character deserves to be questioned.  

I don’t want him cancelled, but the truth needs to be on display.

I am sure Joe would love to be as racist as he wants on another platform.

3 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Would you consider Leo a racist? 

I called him out on this like two weeks ago lol.

2 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Who will pay for it?

You damn well know.  The white people who are descendants of slave owners.  There are a ton of them in this country.  Let’s start with Wallstreet

8 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You damn well know.  The white people who are descendants of slave owners.  There are a ton of them in this country.  Let’s start with Wallstreet

Only white poeple? What about the blacks and arabs who are decendants of slave owners?

Hallå

3 minutes ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Only white poeple? What about the blacks and arabs who are decendants of slave owners?

Cut your b.s.  You know that I am speaking of American slavery and ending white supremacy.  If you have a problem with that then cya never.

12 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

That's fair enough. Would you actually consider him to be a racist for that? I mean he never took it down and did not remove it. 

When I was younger, I used that word a bit. It was pretty normal with how my friends would talk. However, I've never had anything against any race. 

To your point of helping out African Americans. I think that their should be a good investment into their neighborhoods, schools, and grocery systems.  Some sort of free college would be good too. 

1 minute ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Cut your b.s.  You know that I am speaking of American slavery and ending white supremacy.  If you have a problem with that then cya never.

Why do you just want to hold white people to those standards? I genuinely don't understand.

Hallå

Just now, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

Why do you just want to hold white people to those standards? I genuinely don't understand.

Are you fucking serious?!?  You are clearly a racist.  End of conversation.  

5 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Are you fucking serious?!?  You are clearly a racist.  End of conversation.  

you are clearly a racist 

you almost only make topics about race

that's all you think about and you're only talking about it when it portrays white people as the perpetrators and black people as the victims

(i got covid so maybe my brain is inflamed and i'm wrong, but i don't think so)

Edited by PurpleTree

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

you are clearly a racist 

This forum is sad.  I did not realize how many white supremacists are on here.

3 minutes ago, Average Investor said:

Relax on the personal insults. 

Nothing to do with racism.

7 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

This forum is sad.  I did not realize how many white supremacists are on here.

yea it's sad because of ideologists like you

call me white supremacist and i'll call you victim from here there on

2 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Reparations for being enslaved for years would be a start.  

Wanting to profit from your ancestors' suffering seems like a noble goal.

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

yea it's sad because of ideologists like you

call me white supremacist and i'll call you victim from here there on

At least you admit that you are a white supremacist.

1 minute ago, vladorion said:

Wanting to profit from your ancestors' suffering seems like a noble goal.

They should have never enslaved black people.

3 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

At least you admit that you are a white supremacist.

They should have never enslaved black people.

you won, you won a place on my ignore list :x never admitted to anything but that show's your logic and ideology level

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

you won, you won a place on my ignore list :x never admitted to anything but that show's your logic and ideology level

Great, I don’t associate with racists like you who pretend to be spiritual.

This is silly, in that clip it looks like all the times Joe mentioned occasions where someone else used the N word. 

He don't come across as racist to me. I'm pretty sure someone like Dave Chapelle would have noticed if he was. Seems like there's a big movement to get Joe cancelled now.

Stop reporting things you don't agree with. 

And maintain civility.