Thestarguitarist14

Sophia Bush calls out Joe Rogan for saying the N word

178 posts in this topic

She made a long thread about it

I have to say, Joe should be worried.  As a black man I like Joe and I watched his Instagram video and he’s done a good job of not being to right or too left but right now it appears that it is going to become political.  Well, it already has. 

I do like how people are still holding others responsible for any hints of racism like Sophia did here.  Shows that racial tensions are  if go be high until black people get what they deserve.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

if she got nothing else to do with her life

Edited by Windappreciator

15 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

if she got nothing else to do with her life

Except for starting in a network television show and hosting a podcast.

She may not be in Rogan’s league, but she has been in three hit shows, one of which was a cultural phenomenon, films, and is still working at a high level in Hollywood.  She’s one of the top 3% of women in that regard.

19 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Except for starting in a network television show and hosting a podcast.

Well then that seems like a good attention signal for her podcast, i guess?

5 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Well then that seems like a good attention signal for her podcast, i guess?

Still doesn’t change that Joe has said the N word multiple times.

He deserves the scrutiny.  He’s also associated himself with some hard right wing white supremacist.  Joe himself has benefited greatly from white supremacy.  

1 minute ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Still doesn’t change that Joe has said the N word multiple times.

Okay, maybe. There are just better priorities to set i believe.

He deserves the scrutiny.  He’s also associated himself with some hard right wing white supremacist.  Joe himself has benefited greatly from white supremacy.  

I wouldn't go that fat.

2 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Okay, maybe. There are just better priorities to set i believe.

So racism isn’t important?  Got it.

I wouldn't go that fat.

Of course you wouldn’t.  That would require you to judge him and yourself.  If you knew his history you’d know this to be true.

All white people benefit from white supremacy.

4 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

So racism isn’t important?  Got it.

I don't think policing joe will get you where you think it will

Of course you wouldn’t.

Well can you explain why i wouldn't?

That would require you to judge him and yourself.  If you knew his history you’d know this to be true.

All white people benefit from white supremacy.

What's his history?

8 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

It’s about calling out people who use white supremacy to get ahead.  

8 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

Well can you explain why i wouldn't?

Because you sound like a racist.

9 minutes ago, Windappreciator said:

What's his history?

YouTube exists.

Because you sound like a racist..

huh, that's funny.

It’s about calling out people who use white supremacy to get ahead. 

Is he though? I thought he was just using an inappropriate term for laughs and giggles

huh, that's funny.

You did not deny it…

Is he though? I thought he was just using an inappropriate term for laughs and giggles

He hangs out with hard right wing guys, has had the likes of Ben Sharpio and Tim Pool on his show, those guys are straight up white supremacists.

If you can’t see how he has benefited from white supremacy then you have some serious shadow work to do.  

5 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

You did not deny it…

because it's funny

5 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

He hangs out with hard right wing guys, has had the likes of Ben Sharpio and Tim Pool on his show, those guys are straight up white supremacists.

If you can’t see how he has benefited from white supremacy then you have some serious shadow work to do.  

yeah but he also does the same with other people. he just gives a platform to most people, even those that oppose his personal life style, i guess

Edited by Windappreciator

Just now, Windappreciator said:

because it's funny

No, it’s because you have unconscious racial biases that you have not examined.  But hey, racists never want to admit that.

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

yeah but he also does the same with other people. he just gives a platform to most people, even those that oppose his positions

Do you think that someone who was against white supremacy would have Ben Shapiro, Tim Pool and others like them on?  He is white, he has used white supremacy his whole career.  He is not a good comedian so it wasn’t his comedy.  

Look at his fan base.  A lot of it is comprised of right wingers and white supremacists because Joe is cool with them.  

26 minutes ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Do you think that someone who was against white supremacy would have Ben Shapiro, Tim Pool and others like them on?  He is white, he has used white supremacy his whole career.  He is not a good comedian so it wasn’t his comedy.  

Look at his fan base.  A lot of it is comprised of right wingers and white supremacists because Joe is cool with them.  

Friend, i think Joe is just an easy girl, like one of those that Leo meets during his night adventures

while everybody, the whole media seems to get at joe

she joins the fun

weak

next

Edited by PurpleTree

5 hours ago, Sri McDonald Trump Maharaj said:

What do they deserve and who's going to give it to them?

Reparations for being enslaved for years would be a start.  

Didn't you make the thread about Leo saying the N word too LOL. People are always gonna say dumb stuff. Stop focusing on victim mindset and make something great for yourself

Kanye West: "Slavery was a choice"

Lil Wayne: "Racism doesn't exist"

Everybody does it. Liberals pretending like they don't say and think it in private too.

I say the N word in my head a dozen times a day, cancel me.

Edited by Yarco

@PurpleTree We’ll it isn’t going away.

26 minutes ago, Yarco said:

Didn't you make the thread about Leo saying the N word too LOL. People are always gonna say dumb stuff. Stop focusing on victim mindset and make something great for yourself

Kanye West: "Slavery was a choice"

Lil Wayne: "Racism doesn't exist"

Everybody does it. Liberals pretending like they don't say and think it in private too.

I hate posts like this.  The underlying racism is so apparent.

First off no.  Black people have been oppressed for centuries in the U.S.  Saying the N word isn’t only dumb, it’s racist and anyone who says it who isn’t black deserves whatever they get.

And it is so racist for you to bring up quotes from fucking rappers.  As if they represent all black people.  Kayne West is an egomaniac and Lil Wayne’s brain hardly works with all that cough syrup.  But of course you just want to brush off black people to the side as it is inconvenient for you.

The U.S is an ethnocentric fascist country that is inherently racist. 

And I am black, not just some white liberal.

Your link didn't go to an actual tweet, and when I Google, I can't actually easily find when Rogan said the N-word, but I'm gonna assume it was an unreasonable amount of time in the past.

You can't cancel people over stuff they said a decade ago. It was literally an entirely different world. If you were born in like 2000 you don't understand.

We also used to call each other queers and f**g*ts on the daily, it was just acceptable. And stuff like "did you hear that Lance Bass from Backstreet Boys is... *gasp* GAY" was huge (and shameful) news. It was an entirely different paradigm and it's not fair to compare it against our standards today.

If you wanna start digging this stuff up, you'll be able to cancel anyone that was on the internet or in the media in the early 2000s, progressives included.

This isn't legitimate outrage, it's just the next attempt to cancel Rogan because the Neil Young thing was a huge flop. It's basically a psyop. This isn't about helping you as a black man, they're just using you as a pawn as a means to an end, to attack a guy threatening the status quo because he gets 10x more views than the mainstream media. If the N-word doesn't cancel him then they'll just pull out the antisemetic card next. This pattern is very observable and predictable.

I hope they succeed and Spotify kicks off Rogan and voids his contract, so he can keep the $100 mil and we can all go to some new platform that isn't censored.

Edited by Yarco