blessedlion1993

Acting Dumb= Gold

38 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like playing with a dog or child. You don't try to be all smart or sophisticated about it.

Playing with her is what gets you laid. Being serious is what gets you friendzoned.

They don't call guys "players" for nothing ;)

Game just boils down to playful leading.

Why do game works even when she knows you are using it on her?

I think dumb means carefree and not attached to anything, producing most fun as possible, while logical serious makes everything not that fun and reminds them of everday life=boring?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

2 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Why do game works even when she knows you are using it on her?

Why do big tits work even when you know she's using them on you?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Lisa Ann said:

@Medhansh

Don't think beforehand or at all. Just say or do whatever you want. Don't even worry about getting bitches because they will come

The Buddha couldn’t have said it better. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why do big tits work even when you know she's using them on you?

?

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's like playing with a dog or child. You don't try to be all smart or sophisticated about it.

Playing with her is what gets you laid. Being serious is what gets you friendzoned.

They don't call guys "players" for nothing ;)

Game just boils down to playful leading.

I tried playing dumb before by saying all kinds of random shit and stupid jokes when I was a kid, but it didn't work. Other people be giving me weird looks and say "what?" or say things like "what's wrong with you?" or "Why are you smiling? Are you drunk or high?" or "you're weird."

17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I tried playing dumb before by saying all kinds of random shit and stupid jokes when I was a kid, but it didn't work. Other people be giving me weird looks and say "what?" or say things like "what's wrong with you?" or "Why are you smiling? Are you drunk or high?" or "you're weird."

That's not what dumb means in this case.

49 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not what dumb means in this case.

Then, what is the difference between the kind of dumb I did before versus the kind of “dumb” you guys are talking about?

Go talk to girls and see what works.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Go talk to girls and see what works.

Alright, then.....I guess I am just going to have to get used to making a lot of really cringy, painful, and stupid cold approaching mistakes even when trying my best not to. Hopefully I eventually learn from all of the mistakes that I will make along the way.

Edited by Hardkill

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

laying with her is what gets you laid. Being serious is what gets you friendzoned.

That is super true and i have noticed it myself. I do not understand why though. From a survival POV it makes no sense. 

6 hours ago, Medhansh said:

Yes, someone clarify it please. 

here's a hint, when interacting with a child or a dog you're going to tailor what you say to match their needs. In a sense you're dumbing yourself down but really you're being smart. It's a more sophisticated way of communication that's adaptive and less egoic. you're gonna give the dog and the child a platform for them to express themselves and give and receive what they're able to give and receive. taking this into a club environment girls just wanna have fun, so be a person they can have fun with. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Play Mode

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

On 06/02/2022 at 1:37 AM, Hardkill said:

Then, what is the difference between the kind of dumb I did before versus the kind of “dumb” you guys are talking about?

On 06/02/2022 at 1:37 AM, Hardkill said:

One is pretending to be a certain way, the other is just doing whatever you feel like without inhibition

Think about all the weird dumb shit you do when you're alone. Like sprinting up the stairs as fast as you can on all 4 limbs or some shit. It's super dumb and there's no reason for it, you just do it because your brain tells you it'll be fun lol

That doesn't mean that if you go out to a club and run up the stairs on all 4 limbs it will make you attractive. If you just go and set your goal to go to a club and do that you'll come across as extremely weird because you're going out with the intent of being dumb. But if a situation arose naturally while you were at a club then maybe it could legit be funny :D

This translates to what you were saying where if you go out with the intent to 'act' dumb and silly it can come across as quite inauthentic

However this is kind of a subtle distinction and it's not so useful, it's very theoretical and not that practical. You learn how to make this distinction and be more authentically playful with practice 

I have noticed you tend to ask a lot of specific questions when I think you may just be better served with practical experience

On 2/4/2022 at 0:01 PM, Nahm said:

There. Is. No. Thinker. 

sick...

On 2/3/2022 at 10:09 PM, Roy said:

Also a lot of "dumb" men can have a factor of being adorable and pure at heart because they see the world in a simple way.

Yes! I think this has a lot to do with it. It's like by being dumb and simple, it's assumed your not malicious insecure and judging her, it makes her feel safer

On 2/4/2022 at 0:44 PM, Dabidoe said:

Acting dumb shows that you have a sense of humor about yourself and are playful. It disarms the "this guy's an egotistical douche trying to impress me" defense.

bingo

On 2/4/2022 at 6:06 PM, BlueOak said:

some girls like intellect

i think so many guys already act smarter and more entitled than women , that if you do this dumb thing it calms them down a bit and they don't feel lowered in any way.

On 2/5/2022 at 0:09 AM, Leo Gura said:

wisdom

On 2/5/2022 at 8:36 AM, Nahm said:

The Buddha couldn’t have said it better. 

that's true, the buddha basically had a tantric brothel so he needed to spit no game

5 hours ago, blessedlion1993 said:

i think so many guys already act smarter and more entitled than women , that if you do this dumb thing it calms them down a bit and they don't feel lowered in any way.

Just talking personally. I don't like shutting parts of myself off with someone I want to be with. It feels wrong, it makes things complicated and leads to lying or putting on a mask, and other messy complications. If someone doesn't like part of me, and I am thinking about dating them, I should know that up front as early as possible.

On 2/7/2022 at 4:17 AM, BlueOak said:

Just talking personally. I don't like shutting parts of myself off with someone I want to be with. It feels wrong, it makes things complicated and leads to lying or putting on a mask, and other messy complications. If someone doesn't like part of me, and I am thinking about dating them, I should know that up front as early as possible.

i actually ran into this issue, i realized that i was putting up a front and had to act in line with that front, which in a way was lying. but i found it easy to show myself slowly, and the acting dumb just kinda loosened up the intro and helped break the ice