blessedlion1993

Acting Dumb= Gold

38 posts in this topic

So i went out last night to a party, and was all anxious about doing pick-up and even though i rolled into the party with 5 women and was dancing in a circle with them (massive social validation) i didn't want to hookup with them bc they are my friends. 

So i looked around and was trying to find a hottie, and there were a few. I noticed that in talking with the girls i was not getting the results i wanted and was being a bit needy or try hard. Then i randomly remembered a quote i saw in a video from Leo that was like "the dumber you act the better you are at game" or something like that. And it just clicked.

I started just being super spacey and acting like i was literally dumb but also still holding down pillars like presence, honesty, expressing intent, but just being so dumb. not dumb like "duhhh 2 + 2 =5" or saying dumb shit like that, but dumb on like a social level, like just kinda out of it and not in my head at all. not really responding to questions and occasionally staring off in the distance.

Ended up hooking up with the hottest girl there for about 2 hours, making out and stuff and then going home with another hot girl who was there. It's so simple! 
And i dont really even like the word "dumb" it's more unconcerned, but it really can't be an act "i'm so chill, i'm so unneedy, i'm not bothered by anything" people see right through that, so dumb kinda is the best word to describe whatever the fuck i was doing, but hey it worked.

Couple that with making her felt safe, bingo

Safe and Stupid , my new pillars for pick-up. Hah

Girls love dumb :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I love how girls from one side want to reproduce with whoever will ensure their survival the best (makes sense), which is why they love things like leadership, strenght, confidence, status etc.

Then they also "love dumb" when "dumb" is the opposite of ensuring your survival.

If someone could explain to me plz i would be forever grateful.

16 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Then they also "love dumb" when "dumb" is the opposite of ensuring your survival.

If someone could explain to me plz i would be forever grateful.

Because since "dumb" men can't rely on intelligence it usually means they get by in the world on strength, which you listed as good.

Also a lot of "dumb" men can have a factor of being adorable and pure at heart because they see the world in a simple way.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Dont frame it as "being dumb" its called being authentic and having fun. Getting women isnt a calculation its should be looked at as an art form, more intuitive. Girls want to have fun they don't want to feel like there being "gamed," they should be thinking "this is a fun relaxed guy lets see where this goes"

To much theory does that to your personality, you over analyze things small details and words, make up these theories, while the guy who never studied any of this stuff gets the girls you want because he can go "dumb" and meet new chicks.

50 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Girls love dumb :D

17 minutes ago, Roy said:

Because since "dumb" men can't rely on intelligence it usually means they get by in the world on strength, which you listed as good.

Also a lot of "dumb" men can have a factor of being adorable and pure at heart because they see the world in a simple way.

I tried playing dumb before by saying all kinds of random shit and stupid jokes when I was a kid, but it didn't work. Other people be giving me weird looks and say "what?" or say things like "what's wrong with you?" or "Why are you smiling? Are you drunk or high?" or "you're weird."

27 minutes ago, Medhansh said:

Can you explain this part in detail? I have a similar problem: I tend to be too calculating and in my head during such convos. 

I couldn't completely comprehend what you were trying to say here. Did you just blurt out whatever came to your mind first, without any filters? Does that mean acting dumb? Or were you super direct and honest with your intent?

What exactly do you mean by acting dumb?

i wish i could better explain what i was doing, but i can't put into language yet, it wasn't dumb like that, blurting thing out etc but def less calculating and not trying

Just now, blessedlion1993 said:

i wish i could better explain what i was doing, but i can't put into language yet, it wasn't dumb like that, blurting thing out etc but def less calculating and not trying

Did you talk about very random things?

Maybe dumb means silly? Like when you let loose and do some silly things, maybe putting your pinky finger in her nostril or something like that? ?

This might be what others refer to as self amusement.

Acting dumb = Your authentic self in a play mode. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

Acting dumb = Your authentic self in a play mode. 

Some of us are so up in our own heads that even our authentic self is autistic.

I'd love to see a video explaining "acting dumb" in detail. All I can think of is talking about reality TV shows and stuff that average people like. But I don't want to commit a serious amount of time to actually becoming a normie to get those talking points.

I think I heard Leo mention in a previous video about basically skimming news articles before going out to pick up talking points. But I'd be worried they'd get into an in-depth conversation about a particular show or current event and I'd be found out that I actually know nothing about it. xD

The reason why girls are into dumb guys is because a lot of dumb guys are usually the athletic bro type which oozes masculinity.  

I usually dumb myself down when I am around women and it always works.  Being an intellectual with women only gets you friend zoned.

Edited by Thestarguitarist14

"acting dumb" ≠ being dumb.

Acting dumb shows that you have a sense of humor about yourself and are playful. It disarms the "this guy's an egotistical douche trying to impress me" defense.

The wise man can play the fool but the fool cannot play the wise man ;)

18 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I tried playing dumb before by saying all kinds of random shit and stupid jokes when I was a kid, but it didn't work. Other people be giving me weird looks and say "what?" or say things like "what's wrong with you?" or "Why are you smiling? Are you drunk or high?" or "you're weird."

you must be actually 'dumb' in order to work

If you are still drinking, its why getting drunk makes things simpler I suppose.

That said, some girls like intellect, and will comment on it. Sometimes because they associate it with a good job, which obviously is not true but *shrug*. Other times because they are much more intelligent than you! So I guess you are dumb to them already, and at least being able to carry a conversation with them on a topic they are interested in helps! Very occassionally intellectual creativity, writing for example, attracts a partner but that is dying off sadly.

Edited by BlueOak

It's like playing with a dog or child. You don't try to be all smart or sophisticated about it.

Playing with her is what gets you laid. Being serious is what gets you friendzoned.

They don't call guys "players" for nothing ;)

Game just boils down to playful leading.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.