Adam M

Do you experience synchronicity?

13 posts in this topic

A synchronicity is when there is an uncanny pattern or message that can come in almost any form throughout your life.

Could be seeing a billboard sign saying "don't worry, be happy" while you are driving and worrying about something unnecessarily...

It could be getting a cool insight and seeing 11:11 on the clock 1 second later...

In buddhism, the Vajrayāna talks about awakening and everyday life being one and the same. As one raises one's awareness, they see the patterns and interconnections in every day experience that most people miss...

So my question is... do you experience synchronicity?

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Yes, that happened to me. An interesting concept. It usually intensifies during a mystical experience or when you are close to an approaching awakening.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@Adam M

On 04/02/2022 at 2:24 AM, Adam M said:

A synchronicity is when there is an uncanny pattern or message that can come in almost any form throughout your life.

Could be seeing a billboard sign saying "don't worry, be happy" while you are driving and worrying about something unnecessarily...

It could be getting a cool insight and seeing 11:11 on the clock 1 second later...

In buddhism, the Vajrayāna talks about awakening and everyday life being one and the same. As one raises one's awareness, they see the patterns and interconnections in every day experience that most people miss...

Yes I do, with things related to art and drawing.

Yes, I have experienced many synchronicities. They usually involved numbers, and these numbers always seem to show up during moments of significance in my life. However, it is not the numbers that made those moments significant. I see the numbers after I have had said moments where a lesson was needed for me to learn, or if I made a decision that I wasn't happy with (guilt). It is always the same numbers.

I don't look into it too much, it's just something I notice. I have heard about 'angel numbers', but I don't know much about them (I don't want to know, honestly).  

I would say it is all confirmation bias, or coincidence,  but sometimes it is just way too weird for me to even call it that.

Maybe it's all bullshit. I don't know. 

Edited by cupofwater

have been seeing the 22:22 often in recent years

have been seeing a lot of street lamps turn off but i guess that doesn't count as synchronicity

an other few small things

other than that not so much

On 2/3/2022 at 8:24 PM, Adam M said:

Every day, and yes, everything is connected and it is so obvious right now. Sometimes my synchronicities are subtle, sometimes it is even scary. 
also when you concentrate on some issue, your psyche uses a selective perception and all you are about to see will be linked to your issue/topic. But I do absolutely agree that synchronicities are not random. Universe talks to itself this way.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

details when making decisions, something happens repeatedly that tells me: don't do this. sometimes it is so obvious and repeated that it seems unbelievable

@Galyna same here. I experience synchronicity on a daily basis. Learning the language of the universe is its own spiritual path...

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

@Galyna same here. I experience synchronicity on a daily basis. Learning the language of the universe is its own spiritual path...

You are your own synchronicities, every single reflection of them. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

The number 23 is part of the synchronicity also. However, I mostly experience image ones thhan number ones.