Wisebaxter

Playing the Mind Game effectively

35 posts in this topic

On 05/02/2022 at 10:15 PM, catcat69123 said:

@Wisebaxter  this guy has really nailed down how to approach things and i've found it really fucking useful

@catcat69123 Yeah I like this dude. He has a no bullshit approach like Leo. Cool voice too :)

On 08/02/2022 at 5:37 PM, Nahm said:

No. ‘It’s’ quite set in stone. Absolutely.  

Infinite mind is infinite mind, and not even. There is no other thing or entity, outside of, which can define, infinite mind. However, this does not prevent infinite mind from deluding itself via believing apparent finite thoughts that there is a separate self, which can define infinite mind as life, and life is or as mind game(s). The contingency to perpetuate this belief, is that there are other finite minds, which the conceptual separate self and or finite mind, is playing games with. Truly, one can only ‘play mind games’ with oneself, believing one is playing mind games with others. Just two cents, but listen to the discord, vs overriding it with justifications of projections of the discord of the very infinite intelligence spoken of, onto apparent perception, or, as a concession, a ‘teacher’. Also just two cents, but there is a momentum inherent to such discord, and this does manifest as infinite mind as a multitude of apparent health issues. It’s sneaky & unfortunate, but the ‘life is mind games’ thought attachment can also be employed as justification, for the discord in matters of health, or, simply, well being. 

I’d just write what you want on a dreamboard and allow it. 

@Nahm Thanks for that Nahm. I'm finding it a little difficult to get my head around though. Could you expand on this thing about the dream board and please explain what that is and why you think it's a good idea for me? 

3 hours ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Nahm Thanks for that Nahm. I'm finding it a little difficult to get my head around though. Could you expand on this thing about the dream board and please explain what that is and why you think it's a good idea for me? 

Added a webpage for it which you might like. ?? 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Nice, love your work

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

On 5/2/2022 at 10:06 PM, Nahm said:

When you are already attracting all that you want?

I like that phrase. ☄️?? I suspect It might have a bit of Truth to It 

On 10/02/2022 at 9:19 PM, Nahm said:

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/dreamboard-1

@Nahm Thanks Nahm. My manifesting game never quite materialised. I read that book from Leo's booklist, the great one on visualisation, but I've never put the time and effort into directing my focus and intention in such a way to rewrite my neural pathways and create what I truly want from source. I'm still stuck with a lot of uneccessary ego smog. Also, the distractions are immense. But when you mention dreamboards, and having read a bit of that article you sent me, something inside me knows this is the way forward. I have to use the present moment to take myself out of 3D consciousness, which Matt Kahn calls a time Loop. My present is constantly being defined by my past due to the churning up of stagnant memories and beliefs which keep me locked in reacting to them rather than proactively creating something different. I'll finish your article and try out dreamboards. I think I remember you saying that Abraham was your go-to. That must be for a good reason 

Edited by Wisebaxter

On 06/02/2022 at 9:17 PM, Terell Kirby said:

Anything that involves blaming others for your problems in life.

Along with the avoidance of taking full responsibility for the results you are getting.

@Terell Kirby Yeah those are definately two of my favourite past times. I have a lot of work to do, thank you

6 minutes ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Nahm Thanks Nahm. My manifesting game never quite materialised. I read that book from Leo's booklist, the great one on visualisation, but I've never put the time and effort into directing my focus and intention in such a way to rewrite my neural pathways and create what I truly want from source. I'm still stuck with a lot of uneccessary ego smog. Also, the distractions are immense. But when you mention dreamboards, and having read a bit of that article you sent me, something inside me knows this is the way forward. I have to use the present moment to take myself out of 3D consciousness, which Matt Kahn calls a time Loop. My present is constantly being defined by my past due to the churning up of stagnant memories and beliefs which keep me locked in reacting to them rather than proactively creating something different. I'll finish your article and try out dreamboards. I think I remember you saying that Abraham was your go-to. That must be for a good reason 

Yes, as listening to content goes, Abraham Hicks is the best imo. 

But I don’t suggest any content as supplemental to writing what you want on your board, and allowing it. Imo, all of the rewriting neural pathways etc is conceptual overlay, and is unnecessary activity of thought. Not as veiling as the activity of thought ‘mind games’, but equally unnecessary. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

59 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Yes, as listening to content goes, Abraham Hicks is the best imo. 

But I don’t suggest any content as supplemental to writing what you want on your board, and allowing it. Imo, all of the rewriting neural pathways etc is conceptual overlay, and is unnecessary activity of thought. Not as veiling as the activity of thought ‘mind games’, but equally unnecessary. 

@Nahm

Yeah I'm the Prince of conceptual overlays I think :)

I really like this passage from the article you linked:

"What’s dispelled & seen through are conceptualizations of yourself, how you feel, and reality. The ‘shift’ from focusing on (unknowingly) believing conceptualizations… to what you are actually feeling - emotions - it a shift from focusing (often exclusively) on thought(s)… to receiving the emotional guidance of, Source."

I spend too much time in the attic of the mind, that's my issue. Lost in concepts, detached from the present moment and my body. Concepts just beget more concepts and are constantly recycled right? Like it says in the article, they make you detached from truth.

I'm feeling much better already. Have been feeling a bit despairing and trapped by habitual thinking patterns and emotions I can't seem to break out of. 

Edited by Wisebaxter

Notice everything that you assume to be true in your experience of life.

This is a kind of game you are playing with yourself.

On 15/02/2022 at 1:36 PM, Wilhelm44 said:

Notice everything that you assume to be true in your experience of life.

This is a kind of game you are playing with yourself.

@Wilhelm44 That's a gem right there, thanks. This is actually a good thread as everyone is able to share some of their own deepest insights

1 hour ago, Wisebaxter said:

@Wilhelm44 That's a gem right there, thanks. This is actually a good thread as everyone is able to share some of their own deepest insights

You most welcome :)

On 2/7/2022 at 7:35 AM, Wisebaxter said:

@hyruga How can I ever verify if anything I perceive lays outside if my mind, if everything occurs within my mind? When I experience myself as old, that's still a subjective, relative experience, that occurs within my mind? Or is it just the labelling of it that occurs in the mind? Can we differentiate between awareness and mind perhaps? 

Are you saying that there is phenomena and then the perception of that, the labelling etc, is mind activity, but there is. something more primal? 

I always took Leo's teaching to mean that even the sense perceptions are an aspect of mind and so is consciousness itself. If the universe is an infinite intelligence, isn't it akin to a Mind? For me this also explains how reality can shift and distort on a psychedelic. 

There seems to be a lot of people that either haven't watched the video I referred to for this discussion or disagree with its teachings. What kind of cult is this? :D :D jokes 

Hello, Just because I am on this forum, I have to agree to everything that Leo says?

Don't forget though. Leo is putting a clickbait title: Life, It's ALL a mind game!' I can agree it's a mind game but I cannot agree with the word 'All' added to it. I just added my own points which you can disagree all you want I don't care. 

Well, I mean yeah: everything is a mind game if you want to put it that way: age is just a number invented by men but you will still physically die when you get old. Who cares about death anyway since it's just a mind game? Why bother with the mind when you have the consciousness?

And why should I engage in an argument on this forum with you? Why should I engage in this mind game? 

Edited by hyruga