Husseinisdoingfine

President Biden orders the successful killing of ISIS leader

45 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, aurum said:

That sounds promising.

I assume that was sarcasm.

So your suggestion is that we leave them alone and let them do their thing? Or what else do you suggest?

I think it's weird that you guys say that we shouldn't touch terrorists, but then you don't mention any other plan.

There is a lot of misinformation on this thread and I don't know why it wasn't being corrected. 

Why is the narrative being spun that US troops killed 13 innocent people? 

Has anyone actually bothered to read the news? So here's the real deal. 

The troops approached the house where the terrorist leader was residing. And when they were closing in on him, he decided to blow himself up (as cowards usually do) and that explosion killed those people around him. 

The troops technically did not kill him nor did they kill those innocent people who died solely because of him blowing himself up instead of facing punishment or capture. 

Stop spreading misinformation and propaganda. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If you don't know what the real deal is, then watch this video. 

Enough slandering USA who is actually doing a good job protecting the world. 

And here's what Biden said about it: 

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Blackhawk said:

So your suggestion is that we leave them alone and let them do their thing? Or what else do you suggest?

I’m not suggesting anything. I don’t know the answer. It’s probably necessary to some degree, although I’m sure we could debate it.

What I do know is that it’s a mistake to think it will actually solve anything long term or at the root level.

And sometimes you can’t always solve things at the root. Sometimes you gotta take the Tylenol. But let’s be in reality about what this is actually accomplishing and what it isn’t.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

There is a lot of misinformation on this thread and I don't know why it wasn't being corrected. 

Has anyone actually bothered to read the news? So here's the real deal. 

The troops approached the house where the terrorist leader was residing. And when they were closing in on him, he decided to blow himself up (as cowards usually do) and that explosion killed those people around him. 

The troops technically did not kill him nor did they kill those innocent people who died solely because of him blowing himself up instead of facing punishment or capture. 

Stop spreading misinformation and propaganda. 

There is nothing that anybody can or will be able to do about it until far far away into the future. Maybe in the next century it might happen. That's the sad reality. Like Leo said, we are all still living in the dark ages, no matter what part of the world you live in.

Edited by Hardkill

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

Again, in this absolutist, dualistic mutually exclusive way of framing things, do or do not do, die, action for action's sake or inaction, fight or capitulate, win or defeat and so on and so on a more root cause of the issue and a possible more nuanced approach will always be missed that will possibly yield more results simply because of the more invested and long term efforts it requires.

For starters, you can stop, by using this analogy as a suggested example, of leaving food in the kitchen where you are dining and not cleaning it and keeping it a mess not knowing where the food pieces that you drop fall down to, that attracts these that you deem 'pests' in the first place (that messy and dirty kitchen where you dine being the cooperative exporters and baptizers of some of these fundamentalist ideologies and through the infiltrated Islamic school madrasas through some other countries in the region with these fundamentalist interpretations and ideologies and their preachers in the first place such as the KSA, your food being their oil and these food pieces being the prior US financing and unregulated money flow to of some these groups and leaders in the first place for past instrumentalist purposes).

What the US Department of State and some other European countries governments that had problems with Islamic minority immigrants in them, started lately over the past years doing was funding and financing via the help and backing some oppositional Islamic figures and leaders in exile there (Turkey's Guillane for example), to raise funds for madrasas in Africa and in the Middle East that started teaching a more moderate and modern version of Islam pertaining to the particularities of each one countries version of the religion, so that's a start in a long term investment, effort, and more conscious approach to the problem that was helped being exacerbated by them over the decades and given more justification and more motivation for existing with their past actions and moves in the region in the first place.

Up until this point, this has been mostly on the surface clean-up duty on the mess they helped themselves and provided the right conditions, excuses, and justifications in making, with not really as of yet thoroughly scrapping under it.

2 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

you guys say that we shouldn't touch terrorists, but then you don't mention any other plan.

How about setting up conditions to facilitate the transition where there are no people becoming or being defined loosely on the whole as 'terrorists' and/or not allowing the perpetual continuation and facilitation of conditions where they feel drawn to become one or being defined, sometimes often unfoundedly, as one, so their perspective and its relevance can be fully negated and not taken into account completely as being one belonging to a human being - ''we don't negotiate with terrorists'' seems like no longer a  sustainable, efficient option and strategy anymore of dismissing these people's perspective and backgrounds of where they are coming from and how they are forming them and how unconsciously in denial or lessening the helping and aiding of fostering the perpetual continuation of reproduction of such conditions in aiding the development of such backgrounds that those people are coming from are those that claim no inkling of responsibility or otherwise willing to invest in solutions for a more holistic remedies to the problems who's facilitation they helped cause, since each of it's head that is cut it seems that two more grow out of it like a hydra from the Greek mythology, but instead of just eliminating and killing them why not invest in and help this by educating yourself in learning about the conditions that are unconsciously fostered that claim that they have or share no responsibility to the rise of them as a problem and ''burn'' the past condition away from where they were allowed and hence it was prosperous for them to rise forth.

Also not immediately jumping to labeling define a lot of very different people as 'terrorists' due to personal insecurities and fears in any given situation when it is seen fit, unjustifiably and instrumentally to one's own feelings, will maybe shrink the number of ''terrorists'' that exist in your's and some other's people heads - since you can't be terrorized by what you don't fear or someone that you don't fear or know what it actually is, why it is that it is, just a helpful suggestion from me of how I have overcome this problem in my mind by questioning unquestioned holding taken for granted moralistic assumptions and judgments around it in my head and lessen my fear of being an unsuspecting victim of fear over an unquestioned concept of terrorism in my mind.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

13 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Nobody is/was spuning or spreading that version of the story or narrative here as I am aware of, the facts of how the situation unfolded were clear from the start of the thread where the news was posted.

The analogies were solely being used to ask and dwell more deeply on the questions to the meta problems in the way these issues are being framed, decided, normativized and advertised to be dealt with exclusively while forgetting to ask some deeper questions on the label of 'terrorist' onto other human beings, the concept of 'terrorism' and the deeper roots why such problems arise and why/what are some of the more underlying motivations and conceptions of the world and other human beings within in it that 'labeling' in them such a thought-terminating cliche, fear-driven ways with moral righteousness fanfare atmosphere always accompanying the celebration of the death of such figures, that seems is more self-image management, righteous self-approval and survival-oriented other than anything else.

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'

@Fleetinglife

10 minutes ago, Fleetinglife said:

Nobody is/was spuning or spreading that version of the story or narrative here as I am aware of, the facts of how the situation unfolded were clear from the start of the thread where the news was posted.

?? Saying innocent people died in the raid as though the raid killed them instead of saying "innocent people died because of the terrorist blowing himself up", and you think there is no difference between these narratives? 

The update was clearly made to look like innocent people died because of the raid, meaning because of the troops. 

8 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

UPDATE: It is confirmed that innocent people died in the raid

@Blackhawk Lol.

So you're basically saying that every ISIS member wears explosives all the time, even while asleep. And apparently when they hear the sound of American forces, they run searching for civilians and blow themselves up.

Yeah. I think that story makes sense.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

You know what?

The amount of stupidity here is not worth my time.

Take care.

11 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Fleetinglife

?? Saying innocent people died in the raid as though the raid killed them instead of saying "innocent people died because of the terrorist blowing himself up", and you think there is no difference between these narratives? 

The update was clearly made to look like innocent people died because of the raid, meaning because of the troops. 

I just noticed that, but I didn't personally bother looking in detail at the way Al Jazeeras report was worded since I looked at AFP and assumed, looks like rather quick to guess and prematurely, that they reported the event in the same way, now I see mishap in wording of the Al Jazeeras report where it can be ambivalently interpretated and came to the conclusion of different course of the events happening by reading at it face value. 

MB for not paying more close attention to all the things and news posted in the thread, thanks for pointing this out and calling into attention that it was framed intentionally or unintentionally, by honest mistake or not almost like misinfo at the begining of the report, probably because of Al Jazeeras fast unclear wording here a person can come at the different conclusions of what happened from the report. 

Edited by Fleetinglife

raid ? And I just found out in my sister's  book she misspelled  'EMERAID' 

This is back in 2010

Edited by Twenty

9 hours ago, Thestarguitarist14 said:

Cool.  When is Biden doing something for the black voters who got him elected like me?

Selfish much?

Your vote doesn't entitle you to any more than white votes.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

21 hours ago, Preety_India said:

If you don't know what the real deal is, then watch this video. 

Enough slandering USA who is actually doing a good job protecting the world. 

Lol USA fucked up Syria and the middle east so bad and you are telling me USA is doing a good job ? Bullshit 

Obvious attempt by Biden to boost his rating before his State of The Union speech on March 1 (already the latest a President has pushed it back in 50+ years)

He got a kitten, he declared a "war on cancer", he took out an ISIS leader. Whatever he can do to get some modicum of support back and point to some small wins he's made.

does biden have a pet dog is what i just wondered?

because i know obama and bush had dogs

and apparently he had one, a huge dog

51013314572_89642201c2_o-d3111769bf6ee14

Too bad sleepy Joe is not going to get re elected.  Be prepared for a Republican President and a Republican house and senate coming soon!