Rishabh R

Leo's video Mankind is a bullshitting animal

6 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura what does full of shit means? Is it pointing to the lies that I , mankind tell and the moaning and complaining that we all do ? I am asking you as I am about to go and contemplate the questions given in that video .

Basically all the lies ,deception justifications we do from ignorance...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

We gotta be careful with such language

everyone who deceives, lies, is selfish etc, are all acting from deep pain.

"you are full of shit". shit is someones darkness and deep pain, and we are being very judgmental when we say that. we are further demonizing the pain, saying its not valid, or needs to come out, which is the very opposite of love and understanding.

21 hours ago, Timothy said:

We gotta be careful with such language

everyone who deceives, lies, is selfish etc, are all acting from deep pain.

"you are full of shit". shit is someones darkness and deep pain, and we are being very judgmental when we say that. we are further demonizing the pain, saying its not valid, or needs to come out, which is the very opposite of love and understanding.

True man, human beings are traumatized beyond belief. If you start to look for the signs of it you can recognize it in basically every person that you have a conversation with. That's how I relate with people, sometimes people do shitty things but if I'm being conscious in analyzing their character then I've often realized there's so much pain behind their actions that it's hard to be really mad at them. 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3