Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Acknowledge ‘Hinduphobia’, India urges UN

6 posts in this topic

Junior foreign minister V Muraleedharan, while addressing the UNSC last year, had raised the issue saying anti-Hindu phobia was among more virulent forms of religious phobias that the world had failed to recognise. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Some more videos on people protesting against Hinduphobia. 

This is a great discussion on the subject. 

Yes, this anti-Hindu propoganda has been going on for quite a time now.

Celebrities naming their kids taimur, condom ads showing mangalsutra, etc are two of the many examples.

Swara Bhaskar is one of the many so-called intellectuals who are funded by Arab countries to defame Hindus.

Although BJP has done appreciable work for protecting Hinduism, it's still not enough. But still, it's way better than other parties for Hindus.

1 hour ago, Medhansh said:

Yes, this anti-Hindu propoganda has been going on for quite a time now.

Celebrities naming their kids taimur, condom ads showing mangalsutra, etc are two of the many examples.

Swara Bhaskar is one of the many so-called intellectuals who are funded by Arab countries to defame Hindus.

Although BJP has done appreciable work for protecting Hinduism, it's still not enough. But still, it's way better than other parties for Hindus.

Agree. 

@Preety_India Can you tell me do you believe in reincarnation? If yes, then why? You are a Hindu expert.

I think that Hindu religions are the least corrupt in the world, and that India has a special culture, that it is actually the most spiritual country and that it has the best religious practices, beliefs, rituals, etc. It is beautiful and I am sorry if I sounded like it is not important. It is very important and I would be glad to read Vedas and other Hindu holy books one day. Honestly, I didn't even read the Bible yet. Just a little bit and the New Testament I read in English, cause it was short. I don't have the book.  

The Hindu temple in Delhi is capital B times all churches on the planet Beautiful.

Akshardham-2-1170x659-1.jpg

@at_anchor

Be wary though of not falling into the pitfall when swinging that pendulum to the other extreme end of infatuation and praise of something that then becomes constructed as 'Hindu exceptionalism' though. 

That is a core stage Blue deeply appealing and seductive delusion for any group that sees itself belonging to a wider collective replacing and shifting itself throughout history as a relatively seemingly permanent, stable, homogenous thing - when it can in fact be nothing of the sort, this applies not just to great powers and the US but to any countries people on earth thinking that they are somehow special and in their specialness above most of the rest. 

It's an alluring, comforting story, narrative trap that still many nations and people fall into that can have very bad consequences for them, others not *like them* and ultimately peace in them and in between them. 

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'