Martin123

Rsd Content

19 posts in this topic

Hey. Latest content from RSD Julien and Tyler have been much deeper, much insightful, focused on presence and emotional mastery.

I feel like now finally RSD started being efficient and digs deep enough.

Thoughts on that?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Definitely, initially I thought that they were just some bros only picking up girls but there's more to RSD than that. Because there are some juice monkeys like Jeff Seid and Connor murphy that do that and their content is very different to that which is on the RSD channels.

Check out Max's book list in the video's description most of the information he's promoting as good reads are highly related to self-actualization. He's stated which books are best for inspiration, communication, business, game, willpower and even spirituality!

There recent material is some of the best PD material avaible. Their style is different from Leo but the massage is the same. They are a little bit more grounded wrt concrete succes though (they spend a lot of time coaching actual clients).

I love how they stress taking action and not just theorizing.

@ctro That's actually one of their biggest flaws as of now.
Taking action in dating as in going out and talking to girls, literally MELTS in terms of productivity compared to deep inner work, that is eomtional healing. Because let's face it. All you need to do in terms of bitches is emotional helaing, sine relationships and interactions with the opposite sex of romantic nature are always us giving them our repressed shadow self and being like "here, you love it, I don't want it. That is the source of all relationship/sex/dating issues, like it or not.
And you might actually notice, more and more Tyler and Julien especially, are realizing this, they are kinda slowly... toning down on that "go out and crush it". But they gotta do it real slow :D Because they are a business first and foremost. But their whole business mentality from the past 10 years that was building up to this moment, was "go out and crush it". And they just can't literally say like "ok guys, everything we have EVER taught you is meaningless and wrong compared to what you can do sitting on your coach and working with your inner child through imagination and self-love"
But they are getting there :D Slowly but surely, wait 5 years and RSD will be hosting meditation retreats!

I agree with that, although I think you are taking it too extreme. I have done alot of emotional healing and meditation, but that doesn't mean I can know seduce girls. There is a certain skill to be learned in that, it is just hard to start learning that skill with emotional blocks in the way.

I think I remember Ozzie saying:' pickup is 10% skill and 90% fear.'

@ctro Yes that is true. However if youve developed yourself to a certain point the whole idea of being a PUA just becomes silly. Also if you achieve a high level of so called "emotional emptying" or "transcending personal bias" you literally won't care about yourself almost at all. Therefor ideas like pick up become really funny haha, it just loses all its former flashiness. 
On the other hand, you become so in love with serving others, with healing them just through your words and actions. You get such a giving attitude, that it cannot be replaced by any amount of "success with girls" (whatever that is)

@ctro And I dont know how about you, but now, as I am slowly approaching the finishline of my healing journey, I can with fair confidence say that literally seducing a girl is so easy for me, but only if I truly wish for that.
Often times the girl has just an off-puting vibe that you become much more sensitive to. In a sense, girls have now very little to give me besides the joy of connecting with another human and sharing my being with another reflection of myself. It is very different from where most pick up guys come from.
So seduction becomes something entirely different. It is more like knowing, that if she gets with me, she will benefit a lot in terms of energy releases and healing, and coming from that space, and that being the whole reward for me, the joy of serving another human.
+ u get laid.
haha.

Edited by Martin123

On 4/2/2017 at 1:08 AM, Martin123 said:

So seduction becomes something entirely different. It is more like knowing, that if she gets with me, she will benefit a lot in terms of energy releases and healing, and coming from that space, and that being the whole reward for me, the joy of serving another human.
+ u get laid.
haha.

Sounds like a winning business model to me. The new age Gigolo- healing women with sex.

I puchased The Natural from RSD Max, with the Hot Seat included. Very good stuff!

In my experience, talking to girls and becoming more adept in social situations is an excellent supplement to spiritual practice. It's a stark contrast to sitting in a quiet room. Just think about the difference in stimulation! You could get huge spiritual gains by doing both.

Learning to relate to others and seducing women seems very counter-spiritual, but I think this is only in the beginning. I'm going to try to implement more non-duality practice while I talk to people. RSD seems to be going towards a merging of dating and spirituality. I think this is a great thing to have available in our society. I've heard of at least one enlightened master who, despite his enlightenment, committed sexual abuse repeatedly. If our sexual desires don't necessarily go away after enlightenment, it would be much better for men to learn how to seduce and attract women.

@Rider I used to be really keen on learning pickup but since getting into non-duality it's really subsided. Do you think it's still worth having a period where you learn game skills for overall personal development? Part of me still wants to do it and I'm trying to find a legitimate justification for doing game that's not just ego-boosting.

35 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

@Rider I used to be really keen on learning pickup but since getting into non-duality it's really subsided. Do you think it's still worth having a period where you learn game skills for overall personal development? Part of me still wants to do it and I'm trying to find a legitimate justification for doing game that's not just ego-boosting.

You need to do it at some point, because you'll always be attracted to the other sex anyway.

Your mind will fuck you up at some point if you're not being able to have sex when your all body screams for it, or being able to sustain the relationship you are in.

Do that only if you already settled the core daily habits like meditation/workout (or sport), clean eating and steady sleep schedule though, the priority is yourself, not your cock craving :P

If you have social anxiety, fix that first, and if you struggle at school or at work, postpone it untill you get comfortable with that.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 4/20/2017 at 6:56 PM, Shin said:

You need to do it at some point, because you'll always be attracted to the other sex anyway.

I actually became more successful with the opposite sex, when I stopped watching RSD content and did things on my own accord and to what my authentic self wanted.

Pickup is so mechanical and clunky, especially for newbs.

@Joel3102 I really recommend that you use pickup to supplement your non-duality- or meditation practice. There are lots and lots of psychological challenges involved when learning game. You will uncover so much shit that you weren't aware of before. I have kept a meditation habit for a few years, and before pickup it was easy to just tell myself that I had my emotions all figured out and mastered and that my awareness must be very high. However, when I started to do some cold approaches I realized how afraid I was to simply talk to another person. It was and is a reality check. This information is gold for my meditation practice, and I wouldn't have had it without pickup.

I once read a (true) story about a monk who had an enlightenment experience after living and meditating in solitude in the mountains for some months. The sense of oneness lasted while he was there, but when returned to his home country, to his family and a city with lots of people, he lost that feeling of oneness. All of a sudden he was exposed to loud noises, traffic, stressed people etc., and these conditions were so different from where he had his enlightenment.

Practicing both pickup and non-duality can feel like slower progress because you are in the midst of very dualistic situations (you and the girl), but my guess is that you will get a much more solid and well-rounded enlightenment once you reach it like that.

Rupert Spira has some relevant advice:

@electroBeam Great to hear you found something that's working for you! I think it's important to get the basics of the theory down first though, so you have a rough idea as to what most women find attractive in a man.

Also, watching and analyzing full-length infield videos is something I have found immensely helpful. Just to actually see how attraction works in the real world. While watching an infield clip recently I tried to guess what they would do next. Would they say something random, would they tease her, would they give her a compliment? If I did something different, could that still have worked? I try to develop my intuition like that; to get a feel of the situation and what I can do with it.

@Rider yeah my main struggles with pickup is that, I'll go an apply a technique, and it wont work, because I'll get the context wrong, or I'll get the 'when to apply it'/situation wrong. But when you use your intuition, it can kind of tell you if a specific thing is appropriate or not, and it can guide you. 

For example, I watched a pickup video that woman loved dominance, so I decided to act really assertive and pushy on a date, and she basically told me that I was a control freak. Which my intuition did tell me I was being a control freak anyway though.

Maybe use your intuition, and sprinkle pickup on top is the best way to do things?

4 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Maybe use your intuition, and sprinkle pickup on top is the best way to do things?

Nicely put

Yeah, just learn everything that is to learn, to have the knowledge in the back of your mind,
But every girls will be different, you also have preferences, and not two situations will be the same.

Your intuition can't really fuck you up, it's infinite intelligence, it knows exactly what you have to do if you listen attentively.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them