Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hero in progress

Weed May Help You If Your Stuck? Possibly.

9 posts in this topic

Its the same principal as psychedelics.

This Has Assistant myself.

I am in no way promoting drug taking, if you don't want to. :)

I can only go on this from my point of view off course. 

It has helped me go into more silents. More silents that is beyond all mind comprehension.

I am not saying sit around, blazing away, scratching your nuts All day, No 

I have done many hours of contemplating, and being in direct experience, Not thought. Not self. 

Striping away at all thoughts, All beliefs. Then after Some very dedicated work!

Then See if cannabis will help you have a enlightenment experience. Might happen. Who knows.

But look I will level with you. ;)

If this isn't in your heart, if your not dedicated to truth. Constantly enquiring, all the time, living in the now. not knowing!  then free to question EVERYTHING.  

Not satisfied with here say and want direct contact with the truth instead.  Then maybe it can help you.

Your going to need courage for all this, Courage to love. 

Cannabis is a psychedelic, eat a few brownies :D

All is well, everything is part of a divine flow, a divine play, at the end all that matters if we were kind and expressing peace & love.

The rest is part of the game and entirely up to you, you created this, how or if it effects you is up-to you. There's nothing wrong with herb, once in a while does amazing things for me.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

i'm here to raise the flag of "no, don't do it."

cannabis can help with body relaxation, but yoga can do the job with many other benefits.

in my experience, since i've already learned how to maintain a relaxed body throughout the day, cannabis just weakens my ability to focus and makes me feel like a retarded, unable to observe the present moment properly.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

i'm here to raise the flag of "no, don't do it."

cannabis can help with body relaxation, but yoga can do the job with many other benefits.

in my experience, since i've already learned how to maintain a relaxed body throughout the day, cannabis just weakens my ability to focus and makes me feel like a retarded, unable to observe the present moment properly.

If i could be stoned all the time,  i wont lie to you, I would be. It gives me the biggest highs, I feel like absolutely nothing needs to be added in such times, nothing needs to be thought learnt or changed.

At the same time, sometimes it makes me active, doing happens, spontenaity etc, because it is an amplifier. Decisions that I would never make unless on the substance. I even walk around the streets talking to myself and others, even though I am super shy individual.

Its like i change completely, I even saw myself and my girlfriend as not human but as a lizard entity or another time a blob of paint, part of the painting, whuch felt awesomely relaxing and my entire body was just Happy.

I could switch paradigms and enjoy different ways of seeing the same reality. But it doesn't stick.

I've become inlove by the picture my eyes see, especially when I do it in the park with nature. I've felt everything I see as God, the best painting there can ever be, and it can only be seen from exactly this angle if I was there at that moment looking,  which gave me a sense of infinitely strong purpose, because I allowed such beauty to be - at such moments I dont think of it as illusion or truth- i just thoroughly enjoy it.

I would stare at the grass or trees, and the sheer hd-ness of the picture blows my mind away. Also it felt like with every movement and action, i was rearranging the painting in infinitely big way. I would move a little tiny stone from one place to another and feel like ive created a masterpiece. I would draw on the grass with my feet. I felt like a true artist just by looking at the ordinary scenary, but it looked anything but ordinary. I wondered how did I not see this before,  it was right infront ofof my eyes.

When i completely let go and become still, ive even become completely aware of my imagination gone wild. Its like I became my imagination and saw inner movies of my own imagination without full control, but with the power of directing it (best way to explain) Like a conductor doesn't control the orchestra, but the orchestra flows with the conductor's lead.

Many many many experiences, HIGHS, but the highs come with a price. 

SO now i am trying to lay it off. Not trying even,  laying it off. If I am to find piece I cannot look for it in highs, because they are not permanent.

Mental abilities are deeply impacted by the use. Stay fresh and off drugs kids :D Highs will be worth it, but when they pass, you wont even remember what it was like, but the negative impacts will be with you.

Ohh and forgot to mention - dreams are so much better when you're clean. They are my natural highs.

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

I use it sometimes, edibles are great, otherwise the experience is always so short.

Had my first semi-bliss like experience the other day through self inquiry (or another good label for it, the feel 'I' mantra), where i could feel the field of consciousness all around resonating with parts of my body, it was wonderful and it has deepened my every day consciousness and practice permanently.

drugs ftw 

@AlwaysBeNice @Dodoster @ajasatya @pluto @ajasatya

Thankyou all for your input, I knew there would be different views on this, because everyone is coming from a different experience in witch to interpret it.

It effects everyone differently, for some its a bad idea, others it may help. 

When I say this I mean, ego death. You do know that right, I am talking about what we all really are. 

I smoked it sometime just cause I liked it. And then one time "pop" 

Knew what I was.

And that's when there's a real openness to start to question, and from there go deeper and so on.

Thought I might share if only to help another. :)

I had an experience while high a couple of months ago. It was one of those "this can't be unseen" moments where I became the true self, in a room full of people.

I think it was caused more by the fact I was very relaxed and was not thinking about enlightenment or being "spiritual" whatsoever, not the weed itself. 

I suggest a little bit is good for meditation and contemplation - it definitely makes you more open minded. But if you go in expecting an experience it's not going to happen.

Edited by RossE

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

There are no right or wrongs in life, only an experience to be had. 

How you see it, is how it effects you.

If you embark on something that helps raise your consciousness and makes you a better person by expressing more love and peace within the world then there is nothing wrong with that at all in my books, whatever works for you. Some meditate, some do psychedelics, some dance/yoga, some make art, some hug trees, some do it all like myself, find whatever works for you and if its helping you and others have a better, happier, more joyfull existence and experience then by all means embrace it and expand the light that you witness.

Of course too much of anything can always lead to downsides which is why you have to find your balance, some people can get high everyday because they are generally at peace within themselves and amplify that peace and love with the herb and some get withdrawals from regular use.  

For me personally i find, once every 4-14 days or longer i almost always have an enlightening-like experience, deep understandings and usually leaves the rest of my week great. Although from years of experience i have found that the less often the more life changing the experience can become as it leaves you a natural high and re-directs you to the path of least resistance once again thus there is no need to embark on another journey again. 

Like DMT i haven't touched it in 6 months because of how powerful and enlightening the experience was, It showed me everything! That's all i needed to remember who and what i am and why am i here and leaves a permanent glow within you similar to when you tap in through deep meditation and deep spiritual work. Its almost like a faded memory, or like a powerful dream but the feeling and knowing i had when i was there remains.

I don't understand it completely anymore but it makes me smile regardless because i knew what home felt like again and i was reminded i been home all along and that we are literally all one consciousness, experiencing itself subjectively, only to grow and evolve collectively. When the physical vessel is passed, we simply wake up back to source :) Back to oneness.

All is well, Namaste

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

On 1/11/2017 at 11:26 PM, pluto said:

All is well, Namaste

All is well... that's a beautiful mantra