Bernardo Carleial

A day in the life of an I.C.U Nurse (+18)

38 posts in this topic

Disclaimer: this video may contain disturbing images, viewer discretion is advised.

This video is quite raw, but really shows the "behind the scenes" of nurses who are working in the frontline of COVID cases, it's either shocking, but also a lesson of empathy, and how we're all on this together, if we want to prevent the spread of the virus, we need to embody some of the good aspects of vMEME BLUE citizenry, and follow the instructions of the W.H.O, like wearing masks, keeping social distancing and, of course, TAKE THE FUCKING VACCINE!!!!

that action can literally save lives!?

Take care, all of you...

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

@Bernardo Carleial Yes, many folks aren't interested in the brutal truths about Covid and the fact that many ppl are dying from it. Many ppl are being really stubborn about getting the vaccine.

One of our largest local hospital systems have put 750 employees on unpaid leave for refusing to get vaccinated under Bidens Medicare/Medicaid mandate. So, they have some doctors and nurses from the Air Force working there now to help out. Pretty crazy.

Btw, might want to fix your title to say, "ICU, not UCI".

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I'll be honest don't demonize me please.This is a very good example of stage orange propaganda. Of course they are dying from some  virus. Just look at what is happening with all FIAT currencies. Paper money gonna be junk soon, so blame it on virus and go to next narrative and economical system. Whole world and nation states needed a big narrative and we got it. We are lucky narrative is not an allien invasion tho. Then we could justify human sacrificies. 

Hey Joe saw your family on way to recommunication center. Good fucking job buddy! 

Think big - Donald J. Trump

8 hours ago, Ananta said:

@Bernardo Carleial Yes, many folks aren't interested in the brutal truths about Covid and the fact that many ppl are dying from it. Many ppl are being really stubborn about getting the vaccine.

@AnantaYes, it's very brutal indeed

One of our largest local hospital systems have put 750 employees on unpaid leave for refusing to get vaccinated under Bidens Medicare/Medicaid mandate. So, they have some doctors and nurses from the Air Force working there now to help out. Pretty crazy.

Yeah, I heard a story like that too, in places like Ohio and Colorado, due to the lack of nurses, some of them got COVID too...

Btw, might want to fix your title to say, "ICU, not UCI".

Already done, thanks buddy!??

I'm not from the U.S... so these institutions I'm referring to are not coming from first hand experience,  but I have some friends who live in US and Canada.

50 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

Yeah, I heard a story like that too, in places like Ohio

...and I live in...drum roll please......OHIO!

I forgot to add that our other major hospital system has the national guard there d/t staff shortages!!

54 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

Already done, thanks buddy!??

?

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

still don't think i know anybody who died from it personally

now i don't want to jinx it and i also don't want to say it's not bad

i know people who had who said it was pretty bad others breezed through it

4 hours ago, Sucuk Ekmek said:

I'll be honest don't demonize me please.This is a very good example of stage orange propaganda. Of course they are dying from some  virus. Just look at what is happening with all FIAT currencies. Paper money gonna be junk soon, so blame it on virus and go to next narrative and economical system. Whole world and nation states needed a big narrative and we got it. We are lucky narrative is not an allien invasion tho. Then we could justify human sacrificies. 

Hey Joe saw your family on way to recommunication center. Good fucking job buddy! 

Think big - Donald J. Trump

There's no demonization here, that's why I love this forum, because basically everything is up for discussion, however, I don't think your thinking right...

It seems to me that your taking the part and substituting for the whole, this virus is real, and not because I got COVID,  but also  friends and family got it, and some of them even died for it, so countries have to fix that issue "as fast as possible", and therefore some of the wealthiest countries went on a race to develop new vaccines that makes people immune of the virus, but, unfortunately it took longer than we've had already predicted...

And because of that systemic problem,  the economy started to suffer a blow, and (here is the catch-22) BECAUSE of the implications of the pandemic, the growth of many countries has shrunk..

5 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Completely irrelevant. I don't know anybody who is pregnant.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Just now, PurpleTree said:

now i don't want to jinx it and i also don't want to say it's not bad

i know people who had who said it was pretty bad others breezed through it

I got OMICRON, and it wasn't that bad for me, but I also took into account that I already took two shots of AstraZeneca, I'm relatively young and I'm not part of the risk group...

11 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Completely irrelevant.

ok

8 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

I got OMICRON, and it wasn't that bad for me, but I also took into account that I already took two shots of AstraZeneca, I'm relatively young and I'm not part of the risk group...

might have gotten it too, will do an antibody test soonish

Edited by PurpleTree

16 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I don't know anybody who is pregnant.

ok that doesn't really make sense Carl. obviously you knew people who were pregnant. 

did pregnancies cause lockdowns, do they want people to get vaccinated and boostered because of pregnancies?

not really looking for another boring covid discussion though so have a nice one

Can someone explain to me what "Comfort Care" means?

30 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok that doesn't really make sense Carl. obviously you knew people who were pregnant. 

People might've been pregnant, but that is mostly hearsay. I don't believe people are pregnant today to the extent that it's portrayed in the media. How come I don't know any? You can always find single studies, but there are new studies everyday. Besides, I don't trust the mainstream narrative in medicine that pregnancies are very prevalent in the first place.

4 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

People might've been pregnant, but that is mostly hearsay. I don't believe people are pregnant today to the extent that it's portayed in the media. How come I don't know any? You can always find single studies, but there are new studies everyday. Besides, I don't trust the mainstream narrative in medicine that pregnancies are very prevalent in the first place.

@Carl-Richard Are you trying to "go meta" with your explanation?

Cause that's the impression I got from....

If you still need a booster after being fully vaxed... and still need to get tested after being fully vaxed... and can still transmit after being fully vaxed... and still need to get hospitalised after being fully vaxed... its probably time to admit you've been conned

8 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

@Carl-Richard Are you trying to "go meta" with your explanation?

Cause that's the impression I got from....

It's called sarcasm.

29 minutes ago, Samps said:

If you still need a booster after being fully vaxed... and still need to get tested after being fully vaxed... and can still transmit after being fully vaxed... and still need to get hospitalised after being fully vaxed... its probably time to admit you've been conned

No, because still today there are vaccines that could be taken annually, like the flu and tetanus for example, and in Brazil(my country) these vaccines are administered for free by the government, so why would I be conned?

Yes, with COVID we're having booster shots, but probably for controlling measures, so they can prevent the virus from spreading too much and creating new variants. 

Less people are being hospitalized  now  thanks to the Vaccine, the ones who are from the risk group or are anti-vaxxers.

To point out these things and conclude that we're being conned is simply begging the question..

• Research shows current COVID shots cease to provide any protection against Omicron 30 days’ post-injection, and at 90 days offers negative protection, actually making you more prone to Omicron infection.

• This effectively makes COVID jab mandates obsolete, yet government and health authorities are still pushing Americans to get jabbed, and if already jabbed, to get a third booster.

• Pfizer is now saying it will have an Omicron-specific shot ready in March 2022, at which point Americans will undoubtedly be told to line up for a fourth injection.

• Professor Andrew Pollard, head of the U.K.’s Committee on Vaccination and Immunization who helped create the Oxford-AstraZeneca shot, said in a Jan. 3 Daily Telegraph interview: “We can’t vaccinate the planet every four or six months. It’s not sustainable or affordable.”

@Bernardo Carleial But the boosters don't stop transmission a fact which even the CDC is finally having to admit:

"CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said that Covid-19 vaccines are no longer effective at preventing transmission of the virus.

The director for the CDC publicly acknowledged in a CNN interview that the COVID-19 vaccine is not effective at preventing transmission of the virus."

43 minutes ago, Bernardo Carleial said:

No, because still today there are vaccines that could be taken annually, like the flu and tetanus for example, and in Brazil(my country) these vaccines are administered for free by the government, so why would I be conned?

Yes, with COVID we're having booster shots, but probably for controlling measures, so they can prevent the virus from spreading too much and creating new variants. 

Less people are being hospitalized  now  thanks to the Vaccine, the ones who are from the risk group or are anti-vaxxers.

To point out these things and conclude that we're being conned is simply begging the question..

Edited by Samps

1 hour ago, Samps said:

Are you another one of those who doesn't understand the concept of probabilistic preventative measures? Things like seatbelts, government safety inspections, condoms?