Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

How to deal with psychos

6 posts in this topic

There was a guy I went on canera with on snapchat and grinder and he was like some successful guy with a big dick in some luxurious apartment, tall, and on the cam he did a feminine thing eith his lips which turned me off, and then he did it over another account. Then he blocked me and deleted nessages on both. How do I deal with this? Is he like angry at me because I didn't want to have sex with him or is he literally gonna somehow destroy my reputation? Not that it is not already destroyed. But so what if I am wasting time, addicted on a stupid dating site and I want to have sex, but not if I'm gonna lose value, or get AIDS, or I don't know. The truth is, I cannot find a job. My arm hurts and so on.

Sounds like you have a lot going on, sorry. The simplest advice I can give you is to only interact with healthy people that will lift you up and make you feel good, and make an effort to stay away from people like that guy.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just avoid them. Be around people that you already know or have a good social reputation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 31.1.2022. at 11:22 PM, Roy said:

only interact with healthy people that will lift you up and make you feel good, and make an effort to stay away from people like that guy.

Thank you

On 31.1.2022. at 11:30 PM, Preety_India said:

Just avoid them. 

Thank you. 

I will try to not post here in a really low emotional state from now on. But I have to put back the post I deleted in this state about beautiful architecture, and a nice community.