Husseinisdoingfine

Care about Society though I am enlightened? How would that work?

5 posts in this topic

I'm finding, detecting contradictions within Leo's teaching.  Or at least what I suspect to be contradictions.

I recently saw a clip by Sadghuru talking about how important it was to take Politics seriously, Leo did the same thing in his Conscious Politics series. 

He made in his Zen Devil video, how enlightenment should make you more caring, not less.

But recently Leo came back confirming Solipsism, and how when I die, society and all other people will vanish from existence. Also the imperfect world that we live in only exists because God is entertaining himself.

So if that's the case, than why should I give a shit about Society? If society crashes and burns, so what? It's just me and my solipsism in this universe. so when I die, all the ''other'' people will vanish.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

look, all spiritual teachers are gonna contradict themselves because the law of this universe made out of contradictions and paradoxes.

I don't mean to justify some shady teachers out there that contradict themselves and change their words on a daily basis. 

but what I mean actually is that for all spiritual teachers it's natural to do so and don't forget to see things through and distinguish in what "context" the "caring" or another term is used.

like for example, in meditation, you let go and basically you don't care about anything but as soon as you come out of meditation, you star to care to accomplish some tasks or provide help to your family.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Society is an illusion, but you won’t truly realise it’s an illusion unless you grow spiritually. Cultivating love and compassion is one of the key tenets of spiritual growth, so it makes perfect sense that you’d care about it while you’re still stuck in ego. 

And then, by the time you do evolve enough to see through it, you’ll radiate so much love and compassion that there’ll be no reason not to still care about it even after you’re finished.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Because of the love you feel.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Because you are also society, fundamentally there is no distinction between you and society. You are the one generating society, and it is also generating you as a self that you understand, know and comprehend. Given the existence and nature of this interdependence and interconnectedness it becomes natural that more you understand, care and love yourself the more you will care about the society around you, because you will realise that it is at its basis an inseparable and indistinguishable part from your own self and its existence. 

So when you die, society as you knew it will also die. The question is to what extent and what depth of the illusion and ignorance you are willing to accept to die with believing to the last moment you were separate from society and everything else, and actually not a part of it and ultimately itself - so the question will naturally pose it itself - What did and did anything die then? 

Edited by Fleetinglife

''society is culpable in not providing free education for all and it must answer for the night which it produces. If the soul is left in darkness sins will be committed. The guilty one is not he who commits the sin, but he who causes the darkness.” ― Victor Hugo, Les Misérables'