Alfonsoo

Tips on isolating someone? (Dating)

14 posts in this topic

From my social circle, at university, I wanna try approaching a girl but she’s always with a couple other girls and I’m somewhat sure they’ll make a big fuzz and start teasing us and shit when I try the extraction and this is probably gonna make the girl too uncomfortable and she’ll abort the interaction. Any tips? I’ve never tried dating in my inner social circle.

Gotta just let go of what other people might think, plus we don't know what they'll think. That's going to come up over and over again if you're exploring and not settling down let's say. People will always judge and gossip, and maybe shame you. Will you let it stop you pursuing what's important to you? Alternatively you could gauge if there's bit of mutual interest or not.. plus you could be doing her a favor ^_^.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You can tap her on the shoulder, pull her aside a bit, and go direct.

Or you can enagage the whole group in an indirect social way and sprinkle in firtation with your girl. A good line you can use to do that is, "I can already tell... this one's gonna give me trouble" while pointing at your girl. And make strong eye contact with her. This approach requires more skill.

Or just wait till you catch her alone.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Make a long, silent eye-contact. 4-5 seconds. That's enough 'said'. If she is interested, both will find a way.

And btw, what is this "isolating" and "extraction"? Weird language.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

I agree… ‘isolating & extracting’…? Sounds like a p.o.w. rescue operation. Maybe you’re feeling the uncomfortable, prior to, and intuiting she will feel your uncomfortableness…? 

Picture her before leaving home saying, ‘gosh, I sure hope someone isolates and extracts me today’. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I agree… ‘isolating & extracting’…? Sounds like a p.o.w. rescue operation. Maybe you’re feeling the uncomfortable, prior to, and intuiting she will feel your uncomfortableness…? 

Picture her before leaving home saying, ‘gosh, I sure hope someone isolates and extracts me today’. 

It's just goofy PUA terms. He basically wants to get some one on one time with girls he likes from his group of friends.

I'd say the best way generally is to get their contacts through the group of friends (just socializing and going with the flow) and then start texting them and ask them out on a date. If you are being a bit flirty in the group with the girls you will sometimes just find yourself alone with them and from there you can have a deep convo / kiss and see if you are into each other. 

32 minutes ago, Nahm said:

‘isolating & extracting’…? Sounds like a p.o.w. rescue operation. 

??? i came here to write this too

Dating & isolating are kind of, opposites. Beliving in needing her to be isolated is kind of, insecurity, and or fear of embarrassment. Which is likely the emotions which that thinking creates. 

Saying this to your success, not to make fun. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

or some cia stuff

"ok guys i isolated and extracted the target, waiting on green light for elimination"

"understood, proceed with caution, leave no witnesses, not even the kids or the dog"

but i understand op, really hard to talk to a woman if she's with a group of friends imo 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@PurpleTree @Alfonsoo

Pondering… why is there this ‘second language’ utilized? 

i guess that everybody knows what they're talking about without explaining it

also that you get the feeling that you're "on a mission"

also it probably gives a feeling of a "tribe" if they're using the same languagae

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

also that you get the feeling that you're "on a mission"

? This thread is a gold mine ?

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

Dating & isolating are kind of, opposites. 

Neat...

make sure when you dating a girl from your inner circle, you'd get enough signals from her to initialize stuff. that'd be your insurance to safeguard your whole interaction process. 
but she's not a superglue to her friends and at some point, you'll find her by herself on-campus or off-campus, outside when coming and going. 
if you're really exhausted seeing her not by herself at some point, you go ahead confidently and separate her by your physical manipulation or verballing her to get out of it... 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"