Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
funkychunkymonkey

buzziness in the spine?/greatful for everyone

5 posts in this topic

as i continue my practice. specifically supreme fire. (kriya) i feel a buzz in my spine it doesnt feel bad i kinda like it to be honest. i feel this is progress but i just wonder what you guys have to say about this. I didnt realize the power of some of these practices until i stuck with it so if your reading this and are doubting the process please dont it will be worth sticking to it. Another note is i feel spazzy lol kind of jerky twitchiness in my spine. What do u guys think of this.

And i wanna just spread some kindness and good vibes to everyone. whether i know you or not you all are playing a huge role in my development i went from a drug addict alcoholic who was purely selfish, to a person who now wants to live his life spreading kindness and higher consciousness things. im not sure how ill have an impact but ill figure it out along the way :D. if i could hug everyone i would.

namaste

@funkychunkymonkey Namaste bro.

I’m assuming the buzz in your spine has something to do with heavy metals. Leo mentioned having a strange sensation in his hand that only disappeared after he did chelation.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

supreme breath of fire is definitely a powerful practice able to tap into profound levels of silence and stillness with it. 

thank you friends :D the heavy metal thing i never even thought about maybe the practice made me better aware of that idk. imma keep practicing :D