Evoke

Triggered by Anna Brown

76 posts in this topic

'i think anna brown is this' 

'i've heard anna brown is that'

'i believe anna brown blah blah blah'

focus on what you feel when you hear the sounds coming out her mouth.

i don't care about her looks, i don't feel she owns what she says.

8 hours ago, Evoke said:

The dude from Psychedsubstance doesn't seem to radiate much self-love from my point of view, and he has taken more than anyone i know.

you need to learn that amphetamines and opioids are not psychedelics. moreover recreational use of psychedelics is often useless. incomplete knowledge about a subject creates false statements which then believing them leads to bias.

16 hours ago, Evoke said:

Why am i getting triggered by this?

Neither ‘this’ nor ‘her’ are per se the triggering. The thoughts which arise in regard to this, are discordant, and can be inspected as to why. You, in the apparent sense, are ‘in’ love right now, as in, you are the unconditional love appearing as “the apparent you”. So it is the thoughts / beliefs to the contrary which are the trigger, and that is ‘proper’ and perfect, as again, beliefs can be inspected and dispelled. Love totally corresponds to ‘your everyday life’. Absolute innocence, infinite can not know finite. Love is literally what ‘it’ actually is (you). Thought, though a transparent nonexistent veil, veils you if you will, and is ample to veil the truth that ‘it’, the truth, is, as ‘it’ (thought) too is love, appearing. 

TLDR: Because, thought attachment. In cessation, nothing could be more obvious than that “you” are literally right now being loved into existing and thus there is no ‘you’. But thought makes it seems so, as if the opposite were the actuality. 

Maybe most practically speaking, pessimism… without having acknowledged jealousy and without acknowledging boredom, is kind of a discordant thought-loopy waste of time. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 hours ago, Evoke said:

Why am i getting triggered by this? Maybe because it doesn't correspond to my everyday experience of life. She makes it sounds so simple. Its easy when you are an young, attractive woman who have a farm.

Her fascial expressions suggest to me a lot of pain... But, Idk. She doesn't resonate as authentic to me. The message is good. Self love, loving what is is the ultimate move.

But, has she herself done this? No.

I don't know her, but every-time I watch her I feel almost a hidden aggression or something. It's like, she has problems and is suffering but wears the mask of being enlightened.

But, It's a good message. 

Embodying fully what we talk about is the hardest thing. So... :x

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Her fascial expressions suggest to me a lot of pain... But, Idk. She doesn't resonate as authentic to me. The message is good. Self love, loving what is is the ultimate move.

But, has she herself done this? No.

I don't know her, but every-time I watch her I feel almost a hidden aggression or something. It's like, she has problems and is suffering but wears the mask of being enlightened.

Seems to be the character displaying the sense of loss and gratitude that comes with apparent liberation.

I have no doubt that character is liberated -- in the story of course; in the end this stuff is impossible to talk about in a solid sense since there is nothing actually happening in time anyway, and in the end there is no one to be liberated (which itself is apparent liberation). Remember though, the liberated one (free from all delusion) is never the one speaking to another. And there is no such thing as other anyway, already.

I find it interesting that people seem to find her inauthentic. I see the exact opposite.

Edited by The0Self

12 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I honestly don't see that. She's below average to me. Like literally, not even her voice is sexy or anything gives me a good feeling.

She's NOT below average. Seriously, in which world? 

She has a nice earthly vibe combined with a solid symmetrical face, charisma, seems natural. And that Rapunzel hair ❤️

Edited by Evoke
Spelling

If I saw this video a few years back where I was having suicidal thoughts almost 24/7, I would shut this video down or wouldn’t process what she was really saying. Today I can said I can appreciate better what she meant and I practice it now but I’m not sure if those exercises are enough to love yourself deeply, unconditionally, it helps for sure but to a degree. When you are not in the position to even allow love from anywhere because your head is very hardwired to think like a victim, I think some more critical action is required.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Your state of consciousness must change.

This was crucial for me. I like what she said on the video, maybe explain more possible methods in order to allow this Self-Love to penetrate you/yourself.❤️????

Edited by Juan

1 hour ago, Evoke said:

She's NOT below average. Seriously, in which world? 

I'm with @Gesundheit2, she is somehow below average for me too. There are traits about her that isolated on their own are nice, but it's the combination of them that is what you actually get. There is something about her looks and mannerisms that just feel "off" and just don't resonate with me. I can't quite put my finger on it but yea she doesn't do it for me. It goes to show you how attraction is such a fickle, random thing that is out of our control.

Before people get upset, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with her.

hrhrhtewgfegege

I first encountered her message 1 year ago when her videos were all about ascension, love chakra meditations... They worked a little bit on this character at that time, I even saved some of them to playlists. That's how I see most of those videos she has now deleted, and she switched to a more non compromising message, which seems more authentic.

She's not ugly, of course, just not my type. I don't think I found any of the nonduality speakers attractive, Teal Swan, Lisa Cairns... The latter gets a bit annoying sometimes insisting the feelings I have for her are normal, but that I should see through them as being towards a teacher that also happens to be young and beautiful.... Maybe, except those feelings are lacking here. If anything, Lisa seems to be moving in the opposite direction, from non compromising, to going more and more into the story and fixing the character ...

Speaking of which... Any latinas talking about non duality ? Besides Andreina de Luxe I mean ?

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'm with @Gesundheit2, she is somehow below average for me too. There are traits about her that isolated on their own are nice, but it's the combination of them that is what you actually get. There is something about her looks and mannerisms that just feel "off" and just don't resonate with me. I can't quite put my finger on it but yea she doesn't do it for me. It goes to show you how attraction is such a fickle, random thing that is out of our control.

Before people get upset, I'm not saying there is anything wrong with her.

Actually shes not my type really but the more I listen to her, i felt more attracted. In one video i felt that i was watching a divine angel and I felt hypnotized almost. 

I understand that people have different taste but i felt suprised that spiritual guys on this forum say that shes below average. She feels like the wet dream of any hippie. 

Can we just refer everyone to the other dozen threads discussing Anna's looks and close this one? 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@mandyjw Men will always judge women based on looks. Doesn't matter if she's a saint or a whore. But of course it's a bit inappropriate here and we should not overdo it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

22 minutes ago, Evoke said:

I understand that people have different taste but i felt suprised that spiritual guys on this forum say that shes below average. She feels like the wet dream of any hippie. 

For me weirdly enough the more spiritual and developed I get, the less I'm becoming attracted to that type of woman. Probably because I'm seeking those traits less now that I'm growing them in myself.

I'm open to a lot of people and experiences, but I've narrowed down the kind of woman I want in my life quite a bit at this point.

hrhrhtewgfegege

5 minutes ago, Roy said:

For me weirdly enough the more spiritual and developed I get, the less I'm becoming attracted to that type of woman. Probably because I'm seeking those traits less now that I'm growing them in myself.

I'm open to a lot of people and experiences, but I've narrowed down the kind of woman I want in my life quite a bit at this point.

Thats interesting for sure! Hope i get there someday. 

But in Annas case, i belive that she's got that classical, timeless beauty that would do it for most guys, even outside spiritual circles.

21 minutes ago, Evoke said:

Thats interesting for sure! Hope i get there someday. 

You don't have far to go, hell you're probably more developed than me already.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Lol, some of you guys need to get hosed down xD

I think she makes cool videos, and I have enjoyed a few, but its too repetitive and I don't really see spirituality as just being about 'self-love' and good vibes. sometimes, its downright suffering. But, maybe she does talk about it holistically and I've just missed those videos.

Edited by SgtPepper