SQAAD

Is Paulo Coelho Enlightened?

8 posts in this topic

I have only read 2 books by Paulo Coelho. He mentions how everything is written by The Same Hand and how everything is inside us already. A lot of stuff about Oneness and non duality it seems to me. Also he mentions the power of being present. 

Is he into non duality or not? This dude is a genius. I am really impressed by his writings. Some claim he must be using psychedelics to write so well. 

A multi-talented individual. He has advanced far along The Path. He also has a history of institutionalizations in a mental hospital while in his teens, from which he escaped. That probably added to his Resilience of the Spirit.

Many high consciousness ideas in his works. God. Self. Love. Life purpose. The last of his that I read was in 2016 - the world-famous, The Alchemist. 

Genuinely entertaining. mind and heart opening and very enlightening. It has some wise literature and precious life tips that are woven into the narrative.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Alchemist was such a great book. And yeah I also suspected that he might be talking about enlightenment after reading that book however we cant really know if he is enlightened or just had some Intuition about how happiness really works.. 

@Dryas Satire? 

One of my favorite books to date!

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

@VictorB02 No, it was just lame imo

Forgettable by the fact that I don’t remember the story or the characters

Edited by Dryas

He talks about living a conscious life purpose. I love how he explains this using aspects of magical realism. 

On 1/30/2022 at 2:46 PM, Dryas said:

The alchemist was lame and forgettable. 

@Dryas I thought the exact same thing when I was a teenager. Give yourself some years of life experience, and then go back and read the Alchemist again. Trust me, it will hit you very differently, and you will have a newfound respect for the meaning behind the book.