Michal__

Is it worth it to take advice from a stage blue advanced mystic?

18 posts in this topic

The title says it all.

I'm really unsure about this. Meeting with a real sage is obviously great and all and allows for a lot of growth but what about the stage blue dogma?

Have any of you been in a similar situation? If so, how did you solve it?

You obviously can't take everything they say seriously but at the same time - how can you discern between what's the dogma and what's the result of higher consciousness? I think I'm doing a pretty good job of it but I always realise something about what (the specific person I won't really talk about here) says that I couldn't see before getting certain insights.

If you had the opportunity to meet with someone who's close to Jesus level but still has a lot of stage blue dogma how would you discern between the important parts of what they tell you and the rest (without unknowingly cutting out the good parts of their teaching)?

No, never listen to anyone who is belove you. They can never teach you anything. Only listen to Leo and maybe people he approves.

1 minute ago, Michal__ said:

how can you discern between what's the dogma and what's the result of higher consciousness?

Doesn't matter. So long as you don't just simply believe what they say, it doesn't matter whether it's their belief or their actual experience. 

I guess you have to trust your intuition here. See if the mystic is being humble. 

Are you going to meet a mystic?

The universe is in constant communication with you. Truly listening and feeling what is being communicated is the key imo. Doesn't matter if it's a coked up dude talking to me, or a sage.

Everything, in any given moment, can be enlightening if you decide to listen.

??

2 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Are you going to meet a mystic?

Already have.

@Michal__ I think that categorizing the mystic in spiral dynamics is not helpful here. I know you what to contextualize what he/she said, but try rather to focus on what he/she told you. 

7 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Michal__ I think that categorizing the mystic in spiral dynamics is not helpful here. I know you what to contextualize what he/she said, but try rather to focus on what he/she told you. 

Well, I am facing the issue after meeting with him many times. I am 99% sure he is experiencing insanely high levels of consciousness sober, states that would take most people many 5meo trips to access but he is still very dogmatic, stage blue style.

Spiral dynamics model is seperate from enlightenment, But affects very conscious people in a similiar way it would affect you or me.

The reason I am asking this question is precisely of the many experiences with that person. It is very hard to navigate this territory. Making decisions like these requires higher levels of understanding than I have yet to experince. That is why I am asking on a forum where both self actualization and consciousness work is discussed.

Edit: imagine Sadhguru mixed with Jordan Peterson.

Edited by Michal__

1 hour ago, Michal__ said:

but he is still very dogmatic, stage blue style.

can you explain more in details ?

9 minutes ago, omar30 said:

can you explain more in details ?

I could link a 400 page pdf that is a type of advanced mysticism mixed with dogmatism very much in line with his thinking. It's not possible to sum many hours of our conversations in a forum post.

@Michal__ just don't take anything he says on faith.  Whatever he teaches you try to validate in your own direct experience.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, softlyblossoming said:

@EmptyVase  Oh yeah, how is my PHONE with all it's APPS and GAMES enlightening? Smdh...

Enlightening, in the sense that it is communicating distraction. Really, like, REALLY recognizing the distraction we find ourselves in in the modern world is quite enlightening. After all, truth already is, and all that's keeping us apparently apart from that is distraction.

If you listen to feeling while using the apps and games, you might notice that they are a distraction which keep you in the illusion, the play of life. Not saying that distraction is not okay, but it just is what it is.

1 hour ago, softlyblossoming said:

Please.

https://erikbuys.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/an-introduction-to-christian-mysticism.pdf

There are some aspects that are not included in this but this is should help you form a pretty good image for you, if you read in a contemplative manner.

1 hour ago, softlyblossoming said:

Yeah, sure, a thing that is separate from enlightenment, OKAY.

In the context of a non-enlinghtened person (read: you, me, most people you ever talk to about spirituality) it is a very useful distinction. 

@Michal__ I'm I doubt as to how a stage blue person could be a mystic.  Turquiose yes, Blue no.

On 4.2.2022 at 1:59 AM, softlyblossoming said:

@Michal__ You know what, that's a damn good point. I am what's separate from enlightenment! FFS, me! xD

*if i existed (self-guilt: poof it gone B|)

See an issue + oh ye, just renembered I dont exist = poof issue gone.

Spiritual bypass in a nutshell.

50 minutes ago, Ramu said:

@Michal__ I'm I doubt as to how a stage blue person could be a mystic.  Turquiose yes, Blue no.

Because you misunderstand spiral dynamics. People like Sadghuru are not actually turquoise, they are just enlightened.

What does it mean "to take advice?" If you intend on meeting this person, just show up and hang out. You don't have to believe or disbelieve anything. 

7 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

@Whatever The problem is my self is still very much in tact, but now I know I'm responsible for all my problems! 

"Doh!" —Homer Simpson

Right. So you found your scapegoat.