Insightful27

Sexual Assault at School Dance?

44 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Right, but anytime a girl rejects me because she felt like I creeped her out, then how do I know if it was because I actually did something  stalkerish or if it was because that was just her subjective opinion?

Experience. Go talk to girls. Creep a few of them out. You'll figure out what works and what doesn't.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 30.1.2022 at 7:04 PM, Insightful27 said:

About 3-4 times she pulls away from me to dance with her friends (they tend to be very clingy with each other) and after she leaves them I try and dance with her again.

This is the problem. If she walks away to dance with her friends, that means she is not interested in sexy dancing with you.

If she was interested, she would have herself come back to you. 3-4 times you trying to dance sexy with her is kinda weird.

But this is not some serious sexual offense. You are young, communication and social interaction can be quite weird and hard at these kind of situations. I'd say be honest, tell her why you wanted to dance with her, tell her the same you told us here. If she doesn't get your side of the story, that means she doesn't want to hear it. It's not on you.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 31.1.2022 at 0:28 AM, Insightful27 said:

Maybe the past trauma changed how she saw the situation?  

Very likely

Depending on which country you are in, you can be dispelled from school/university and be sent to jail. So count yourself lucky.