LSD-Rumi

"How I Escaped The Alt-Right"

6 posts in this topic

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Classical liberalism is not far right. 

Should be called "How I avoided the far-right", that guy never made it all the way. Sargon is alt-lite at best.

I think FaradaySpeaks' story is a better one. 

I talked with Faraday and was part of his Discord for a few months and it helped pull me out of the alt-right rabbit hole for a while and question my beliefs. I was open to more leftist ideas for a time and watched people like Peter Coffin, Thought Slime, Three Arrows, Shawn, Contrapoints. I read Peter Kropotkin.

Ultimately I shifted back toward the far-right over time though. Leftists are boring and cringe, it's way more fun and satisfying to be a nazi. And I find their worldview is more useful and accurate in predicting how the world actually works. If you're anything right of antifa/BLM people are gonna call you a nazi anyway.

Edited by Yarco

2 hours ago, Yarco said:

Should be called "How I avoided the far-right", that guy never made it all the way. Sargon is alt-lite at best.

I think FaradaySpeaks' story is a better one. 

I talked with Faraday and was part of his Discord for a few months and it helped pull me out of the alt-right rabbit hole for a while and question my beliefs. I was open to more leftist ideas for a time and watched people like Peter Coffin, Thought Slime, Three Arrows, Shawn, Contrapoints. I read Peter Kropotkin.

Ultimately I shifted back toward the far-right over time though. Leftists are boring and cringe, it's way more fun and satisfying to be a nazi. And I find their worldview is more useful and accurate in predicting how the world actually works. If you're anything right of antifa/BLM people are gonna call you a nazi anyway.

I remember this guy, it was an interesting video.

Hallå

5 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@LSD-Rumi what is alt right

Far-Right + White nationalism.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.