Inliytened1

How is reality being created on the fly if you are God cosplaying as a finite being?

133 posts in this topic

@Tim R incredible..to really know that this is the case.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

How could I trust you guys, if I am only aware of my own cinsiusness? Like from my POV I am the only who is  aware, and yet you speak you speak about being the center of the universe being God etc. ?

There are no centers. The infinite is all there is and it's unknowable. And not understandable. It actually doesn't make sense.

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

So within the context of the dream do you feel he is enlightened?

Considering the many facets of awakening, I think he has been enlightened to many of them.  

He doesn't always talk like some 'enlightened' people do, his maps aren't for everyone I suppose, but they worked well for me. 

He mostly operates from the materialist paradigm (within the context of the dream), which you and I are doing now, and that's not a problem for me. But just because he says, 'brains are thinking' doesn't mean he doesn't get that 'brains are thinking within the context of the dream'. 

Edited by Mason Riggle

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

3 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

Considering the many facets of awakening, I think he has been enlightened to many of them.  

He doesn't always talk like some 'enlightened' people do, his maps aren't for everyone I suppose, but they worked well for me. 

He mostly operates from the materialist paradigm (within the context of the dream), which you and I are doing now, and that's not a problem for me. But just because he says, 'brains are thinking' doesn't mean he doesn't get that 'brains are thinking within the context of the dream'. 

All is one.

When one is enlightened, all are enlightened.

Paradoxical? Not so, since...

Infinity holds infinite infinities.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

God can generate reality or the dream on the fly and have the most granular detail right fucking now because it is Infinite!! What I am telling you is there is NO subconscious or absolutely anything behind the scenes..infinity doesnt need it...

Yeap...crazy, yet at the same time "totally coherent".

Almost as crazy as now imagining there is this Guy called inliytened1 in another country telling me What is Infinity.

Its only me. 

57 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

And no me in past tense you are doing it right now!  You didn't design it then leave it for yourself.  That's something you are imagining.. It's all happening right now..which is crazy for the finite mind to grasp but infinity can do that.  So God didn't leave breadcrumbs in the past tense. Time is an illusion.  God doesn't need it.

Thank you! Yes, I am aware of that. 

Can you share how this insight has changed your day to day experience of life? 

24 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeap...crazy, yet at the same time "totally coherent".

Almost as crazy as now imagining there is this Guy called inliytened1 in another country telling me What is Infinity.

Its only me. 

:)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Thank you! Yes, I am aware of that. 

Can you share how this insight has changed your day to day experience of life? 

Well...This realization also can be made in reverse.   As soon as you stop imagining reality, it ceases to exist.   When you stop imagining anything, it ceases to exist..this may seem scary at first - but it is in fact quite liberating.. It reveals that all of your fears of the unknown are illusory..and it means that all of your suffering was just a figment of your imagination 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

I have never used psychedelics....just meditation..most of my deepest awakenings happened spontaneously with the exception of the realization of no self through self inquiry.  But how I realized Infinity matters not - it's how you do...

how is it even possible? This level of realization with just meditation?How? I honestly thought this was impossible.

For how many years have you been meditating? For how long, during a day? Have you been born with abilities to see through illusion? Tell more, please!

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It reveals that all of your fears of the unknown are illusory..and it means that all of your suffering was just a figment of your imagination 

True

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

When you stop imagining anything, it ceases to exist

Do you feel you have more mastery over what shows up in your reality now than in the "past". 

7 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

True

Do you feel you have more mastery over what shows up in your reality now than in the "past". 

Interestingly enough, yes.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

how is it even possible? This level of realization with just meditation?How? I honestly thought this was impossible.

For how many years have you been meditating? For how long, during a day? Have you been born with abilities to see through illusion? Tell more, please!

Its possible..I meditated for two weeks...some people are born with abnormal wiring. I seem to be one of them.  I suffer from pure OCD.  The only thing that saved me from that is the realization that it is illusory.  But it was something that I was born with.  So yes, I think it is genetic.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not sure if Leo has even had this particular awakening because in one of his videos he mentions the subconscious mind..I believe it is the radical explanation of reality episode.  The subconscious is of course maginary..

what isnt imaginary 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

what isnt imaginary 

The realization that you are God 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The realization that you are God 

Guess that realization ain't under my belt 

20 minutes ago, Iesu said:

what isnt imaginary 

Imaginary and real seem to be the same thing. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

Just now, Mason Riggle said:

Imaginary and real seem to be the same thing. 

That's what I was conveying