Inliytened1

How is reality being created on the fly if you are God cosplaying as a finite being?

133 posts in this topic

This is a question that perhaps  many of you, even after awakening, may have wondered.

If there is nothing behind the scenes and you are right now indeed God limiting itself - then how the hell is reality happening without you as God being conscious of it? In other words if you are finite right now then there must be some entity, God for example, doing stuff to create these higher levels of imagination that actually create reality or what we would refer to as the "subconscious" or "Infinite conscioisness" or what you as this little finite human,  is currently not conscious of right now.

Well here is the answer and it was realized by me during an awakening in which I hit the floor and cried "oh my fucking God I thought I grasped Infinity before!!"

Even if you have hit the floor in tears with the realization of Infinity - it still hasn't hit you.

You are doing it - you have never been finite!! That's the illusion!  you are creating all of reality- out of thin air - because YOU ARE INFINITY!!!!!.   Infinity can fucking do that!!  Has that sunk in?!!!  It's infinite! It doesn't need ANYTHING!  God can generate reality or the dream on the fly and have the most granular detail right fucking now because it is Infinite!! What I am telling you is there is NO subconscious or absolutely anything behind the scenes..infinity doesnt need it...

This to me is the absolute ultimate realization.  Infinity has the ability to completely fool itself into being finite yet still be Infinite simultaneously.  Thats what infinity means.  It took me years to realize, and is one of the biggest mindfucks I have ever had - but it is actually quite amazing and astounding .

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

"You are not controlling the storm, and you are not lost in it. You are the storm." - Sam Harris. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

7 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

"You are not controlling the storm, and you are not lost in it. You are the storm." - Sam Harris. 

You really like him :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I agree 1000%.

But rhese days Im trying to understand how could one become a "lucid" dreamer so to speak? In the dream we call life.

22 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

I agree 1000%.

But rhese days Im trying to understand how could one become a "lucid" dreamer so to speak? In the dream we call life.

That's easy..awaken...then the game is up and you will be lucid.  You can fool yourself again - as a matter of fact you must- but u have an escape hatch.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 my boy using the word cosplay. x D 

I acted like Cary Grant for so long, I became Cary Grant. – Cary Grant

1 minute ago, Iesu said:

@Inliytened1 my boy using the word cosplay. x D 

Haha..but yeah..Infinity is just mind blowing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

10 minutes ago, CuriousityIsKey said:

Me too. This dream is masterfully designed to continually lull us back to sleep. 

@Inliytened1xD  infnite power but still on the 5 o clock news 

cosplay.jpg

Edited by Iesu

6 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Me too. This dream is masterfully designed to continually lull us back to sleep. 

Yup..Not the dream- you as God are the Master Designer..and your omniscience is stunning.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

24 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You really like him :)

What's not to like?  His works led to my first no-self awakening. Powerful stuff, the truth.

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha..but yeah..Infinity is just mind blowing.

it really is. Best place to hide something is in plain sight ;)

7 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

What's not to like?  His works led to my first no-self awakening. Powerful stuff, the truth.

So within the context of the dream do you feel he is enlightened?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

18 minutes ago, Iesu said:

it really is. Best place to hide something is in plain sight ;)

Not sure if Leo has even had this particular awakening because in one of his videos he mentions the subconscious mind..I believe it is the radical explanation of reality episode.  The subconscious is of course maginary..

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yup..Not the dream- you as God are the Master Designer..and your omniscience is stunning.

Yes, I designed the game. That is what I am referring to. 

15 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

Yes, I designed the game. That is what I am referring to. 

And no me in past tense you are doing it right now!  You didn't design it then leave it for yourself.  That's something you are imagining.. It's all happening right now..which is crazy for the finite mind to grasp but infinity can do that.  So God didn't leave breadcrumbs in the past tense. Time is an illusion.  God doesn't need it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Can I ask you what kind of method/substance (I imagine you to) have lead you to this realization? Lets see what answer I imagine ;)

5 minutes ago, Vynce said:

@Inliytened1 Can I ask you what kind of method/substance (I imagine you to) have lead you to this realization? Lets see what answer I imagine ;)

I have never used psychedelics....just meditation..most of my deepest awakenings happened spontaneously with the exception of the realization of no self through self inquiry.  But how I realized Infinity matters not - it's how you do...

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You may wish to ask where the flowers come from,

But even the god of spring does not know.

Sitting quietly, doing nothing,

Spring comes, grass grows by itself.

Taken from the Zenrin-kushū ( 禪林句集), I really like quoting from it. Great wisdom, still learning a lot.

Creation is no-how. 

Lao Tsu speaks in the 25th chapter of the Daodejing about the Dao:

人 法 地  (rén fǎ dì) "Man aligns/orients himself with the earth"

地 法 天  (dì fǎ tiān) "Earth aligns/orients itself with the Heavens"

天 法 道  (tiān fǎ dào) "The heavens align/orient themselves with the Dao"

道 法 自 然   (dào fǎ zì rǎn)  "The Dao is of it's own accord so"

This last verse "Dào fǎ zì rǎn" (道法自然) is the important part because it means something like "The Dao is of itself so" (Ziran is the chinese word for nature, this is not an accident, given that Daoism is a philosophy of nature) - which is the same as spontaneity - which is also the same as no-how.

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

there is NO subconscious or absolutely anything behind the scenes..infinity doesnt need it...

Precisely. Nothing is needed. Infinity is infinity, HERE IT IS!!!

How could I trust you guys, if I am only aware of my own cinsiusness? Like from my POV I am the only who is  aware, and yet you speak you speak about being the center of the universe being God etc. ?

Edited by CuriousityIsKey