Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leilani

In depth description of Gary L Wimmer NDE and enlightenment description

33 posts in this topic

Yup to the second half.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura

I really like this guy's description of everything. He is also a really down to earth kinda guy in real life which makes him that much more likable. You think he went all the way?

8 minutes ago, Leilani said:

You think he went all the way?

His descriptions of Infinity are spot on, but I still feel like he isn't fully realizing that he is God. He's speaking about God as something other, something beyond him.

"All the way" to me means a complete ownership of oneself as God. Zero distance between the two. Nothing above you. Nothing other to you.

@Leo Gura I think he just genuinely enjoys the human experience and is having a good time while here. He gets it and knows he is God but also knows he is human. He likes to act, and play music in a band. I've talked with him on the phone several times

19 minutes ago, Leilani said:

He gets it and knows he is God

Maybe, maybe not.

How would you know if you don't realize you are God?

Bookmarking this. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Leo Gura you would not realize you are God. He does and he also understands everything else is equally God. He also leads a fun life. We are here as a human its fun to live the human experience to its fullest extent. It can be really awesome 

Did he have he have any understanding of these things before his NDE? If not, that’s quite remarkable that he could have gained that much insight from this single experience.   

30 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Did he have he have any understanding of these things before his NDE? If not, that’s quite remarkable that he could have gained that much insight from this single experience.   

I think the guides work as massive downloads in to the experiencer. Even if he didnt, all of it was instantly integrated and gathered in his field of consciousness.

Kinda how we do with psychedelics and or meditation. IMO.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

7 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I think the guides work as massive downloads in to the experiencer. Even if he didnt, all of it was instantly integrated and gathered in his field of consciousness.

Kinda how we do with psychedelics and or meditation. IMO.

Right, but more instantaneous in this instance.  I’ve read NDE’s where the person had literally no understanding of non-duality prior and actually had fundamentalist Christian beliefs and came out of their NDE understanding almost all of the main points Leo teaches.  They literally found out in matter of like ten minutes what took me ten years to unravel. :P Mind blowing. 

Edited by The Lucid Dreamer

16 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

They literally found out in matter of like ten minutes what took me ten years to unravel. :P Mind blowing. 

Haha xD
He had Infinite dowload speed. Probably pays a lot to his ISP provider ^_^

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Haha xD
He had Infinite dowload speed. Probably pays a lot to his ISP provider ^_^

Haha, no joke. This phenomenon sort of makes me think that many of these experiences must be levels of magnitude more intense and profound than a 5-meo-DMT experience.  Which would make total sense, as the physical brain is literally dying/dead at the point of the experience.  As profound as a 5-meo experience can be, your brain is still functioning.

1 hour ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Haha, no joke. This phenomenon sort of makes me think that many of these experiences must be levels of magnitude more intense and profound than a 5-meo-DMT experience.  Which would make total sense, as the physical brain is literally dying/dead at the point of the experience.  As profound as a 5-meo experience can be, your brain is still functioning.

I would Imagine it to be like going your whole life, seeing blurry and being accustomed to it, and that was just your reality. Until your were given some ultra-dimensional first person perspective universal infinity goggles B|

Edited by Vincent S

27 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

A big question I have is how far can you take levels and magnitudes go how unique can infinity get its so mind boggling to think about 

30 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I would Imagine it to be like going your whole life, seeing blurry and being accustomed it, and that was just your reality. Until your were given some ultra-dimensional first person perspective universal infinity goggles B|

Bruh, I’ve literally heard people describe it that way, haha. xD

18 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

A big question I have is how far can you take levels and magnitudes go how unique can infinity get its so mind boggling to think about 

That is also a big question for me.  I would presume that the nature of Infinity is such that there is no limit to how deep it can be experienced.  Perhaps the very nature of reality is of God constantly reincarnating and experiencing ever deeper levels of itself for eternity. 

@The Lucid Dreamer

2 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Bruh, I’ve literally heard people describe it that way, haha. xD

That is also a big question for me.  I would presume that the nature of Infinity is such that there is no limit to how deep it can be experienced.  Perhaps the very nature of reality is of God constantly reincarnating and experiencing ever deeper levels of itself for eternity. 

yeah and there’s nothing you can do to get an answer but yet at the same time this question is so fascinating and it drives you crazy

19 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

@The Lucid Dreamer

yeah and there’s nothing you can do to get an answer but yet at the same time this question is so fascinating and it drives you crazy

Yeah, maybe there’s nothing you can do to get a perfectly concrete answer…. but for some reason, I have this suspicion itching at the back of my mind that if I could finally get the balls to break through on some N,N,DMT that maybe, just maybe I could get some kind of clue. :P  Probably just wishful thinking, but my curiosity at this point will drive me to try almost anything to understand reality. 

@The Lucid Dreamer I have heard people say who have had both an NDE and a DMT experience that nothing can compare to the magnitude of the NDE its just not the same even though to people who havent experienced either they sound very similar. I have seen this question asked many times on the NDE group I am a part of. It has close to 58,000 members last  I checked